Clear All

Flashbacks scenes:

sigpic

Comment

The final infirmary scene:

The final balcony scene:
      sigpic

Comment

Wow Brie, those pics were great. All that Sparky in one place is just priceless.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning (almost afternoon), Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday! (and kinda busy for me behind the scenes)

Originally posted by Brie View Post
          Hello everyone!

Yeah, I’m starting to think that to.

Though one have to admit that she probably didn’t mind waking up with John’s back towards her, just as much as John probably didn’t mind waking up to this:

http://i46.tinypic.com/so6f02.jpg
          That's such a sweet pic.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Awww, so cute. She knows just how to wake him up gently. As a soldier who has been in combat, he would probably jump awake and be ready to attack. He must know her touch.
          RAWR.

Time for lunch, be back in a little while!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Awww, so cute. She knows just how to wake him up gently. As a soldier who has been in combat, he would probably jump awake and be ready to attack. He must know her touch.
            Spoiler:
            Or her boobs... look at his line of sight...
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              Spoiler:
              Or her boobs... look at his line of sight...
              *falls out of chair laughing*
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Brie, my brain is on Sparky overload from all those pics! Whoo!

Also from SK's & FH's comments. *shrugs* Though it is Tuesday.

Alas, I come bearing gifts! Two new chapters of "We'll Always Have M51-936" are posted!!!

Comment

Tuesday's passed... 4 minutes into wednesday as I type this.

I just watched The Gift... ...SQUEE!
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    Tuesday's passed... 4 minutes into wednesday as I type this.

I just watched The Gift... ...SQUEE!
                    That's right, I forget the time difference!

Glad the little Lemming's happy now. *pets Lemming*

Comment

sigpic
                      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

drifting through my pb and found this icon I had made when I was trying to make icons for each letter of the alphabet

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                          drifting through my pb and found this icon I had made when I was trying to make icons for each letter of the alphabet

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...dayfunicon.jpg
                          Hey, Pocus! Nice to see ya!

Comment

Hey there SW!! How are you?
                            sigpic

Comment

Congrats! Now you can order John around.
                              Thanks, SR!!

Now you have me pondering ideas for a fic.
                              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                                http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/poundpuppy29/Sparky/120_thesiegepart2_03.jpg
                                *huggles OMGwe'reallgonnadie-Sparky from The Siege*

Originally posted by Pocus View Post

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...dayfunicon.jpg
                                Squee! Hiya, Pocus! Hooray for the best birthday present in Stargate history EVER!

Comment

Working...
                                X