No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just loved your story SR, so great and charming and your cafeteria lady was a lovely person.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
    I'm jealous you are so close to a hockey rink. The closest ones to me are around two hours away. Refresh my memory which team or teams from the Swedish Elite League play in Stockholm.
    Well, Stockholm have three main teams, Djurgården (DIF), AIK and Hammarby (HIF) and then of course a bunch of smaller teams but in ice-hockey the biggest teams from here are Djurgården and AIK, but like I said depending on the sport of course but in ice-hockey we do have several different leauges and DIF and AIK tend to play in the main one while we do have a few teams that play in the other once but I don't really keep up. The arena that the World Cup took place is also the home arena for all ice-hockey teams, at least until the new arenas are done, in other sports HIF and sometimes DIF are mostly located in the south part of Stockholm, and DIF also in the middle part while AIK's home is to the north part of Stockholm, and then all the other teams are a little bit everywhere.

If I remember right, Team USA doesn't tend to do all that well in the World Championships, so I wasn't expecting all that much. But as a Columbus Blue Jackets fan, I know all about other teams being better than the one you pull for.
    No, which is unfourtnate but this year they did as well as we did along with Canada and Norway.
    sigpic

Comment

Hopefully the Force will be with you.
      *giggles* Didn't think of it that way...
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hi, how's it going, FalconHorus?
        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

*limps into thread*

God, was my day messed up or what ... More on that at my LJ, if you wanna check it out ...

Anyhoodle. Have a new Sparky song that is begging for a video. Along with the other three I'm still planning. Can't wait for summer. Will have plenty of time to do whatever the heck I want! And possibly in the fall too. GRR.

Spoiler:

Off to reflect on my life. Since that'll only take a few seconds, I'll start on fic shortly afterwards.

Comment

Thanks everybody for liking the cafeteria lady fic. Maybe we'll see her again.

And (((hugs))) to SW. I hope everything works out for you.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

And (((hugs))) to SW. I hope everything works out for you.
              Thanks! *hugs back*

I started reading Cafeteria Lady, then Mom and I went food shopping and I forgot! *scurries back to finish reading*

EDIT: I concur with SK. ZOMG!!! That was awesome!!! Would love to see her some more!

I think I'm gonna call it an early night and get some sleep. See everybody tomorrow.

Last edited by ShipperWriter; 18 May 2012, 06:01 PM.

Comment

*hugs and snuggles ShipperWriter* I hope things work out for you, sooner rather than later!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                I can just imagine the insanity if Cafeteria Lady was catering John and Lizzeh's wedding. OMG.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  *hugs and snuggles ShipperWriter* I hope things work out for you, sooner rather than later!
                  Thanks, me too! *hugs back*

I can just imagine the insanity if Cafeteria Lady was catering John and Lizzeh's wedding. OMG.

Oh Lordy. That'd be awesome! I expect there to be some fried chicken.

So I lied. Instead of going to sleep, I edited my fic and posted it on FFdotnet. Here's the link to "We'll Always Have M51-936" if anyone's interested. Exactly the same as what's posted on Command Dynamics, but I love as many reviews as I can get.

NOW ... I'm going to sleep. Night!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                    Strange combination. But to each their own. Do you have a fanfiction.net account mandogater?
                    What can I say, I've become a bit of an adventurous eater over the last year or two.

No, I don't have an account on fanfiction.net. You are the second person to ask me that in the last month or two. I may have to give in an open one up.
                    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I know, right? SR always manages to make me hungry, whether it's when she's writing about food in her fics or telling us about the yummy meals she has when she and Mr. SR go on adventures. Good times!

And on that note, I'm going to go eat a chocolate chunk cookie.
                      Now I'm tempted again to try a crazy plot bunny I had while watching Iron Chef America a couple of weeks ago. Elizabeth and John get into a debate about what Earth foods go better with Athosian Ruus Wine and end up settling it in the first every episode of Iron Chef Atlantis. I figure the head cook on Atlantis can take the place of Alton Brown and they could broadcast it for the city to see. And a little side bet between Elizabeth and John will give it a nice Sparky ending. Now where did my muse go.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                        Well, Stockholm have three main teams, Djurgården (DIF), AIK and Hammarby (HIF) and then of course a bunch of smaller teams but in ice-hockey the biggest teams from here are Djurgården and AIK, but like I said depending on the sport of course but in ice-hockey we do have several different leauges and DIF and AIK tend to play in the main one while we do have a few teams that play in the other once but I don't really keep up. The arena that the World Cup took place is also the home arena for all ice-hockey teams, at least until the new arenas are done, in other sports HIF and sometimes DIF are mostly located in the south part of Stockholm, and DIF also in the middle part while AIK's home is to the north part of Stockholm, and then all the other teams are a little bit everywhere.

No, which is unfourtnate but this year they did as well as we did along with Canada and Norway.
                        Thanks for the list, Brie! I had forgotten about Djurgården. The only team in Sweden I can usually remember the name of is MoDo.

And there is always next year for our countries.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          *giggles* Didn't think of it that way...
                          I aim to misbehave.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post

Oh Lordy. That'd be awesome! I expect there to be some fried chicken.
                            And red velvet cake. There must always be red velvet cake.

Now I'm tempted again to try a crazy plot bunny I had while watching Iron Chef America a couple of weeks ago. Elizabeth and John get into a debate about what Earth foods go better with Athosian Ruus Wine and end up settling it in the first every episode of Iron Chef Atlantis. I figure the head cook on Atlantis can take the place of Alton Brown and they could broadcast it for the city to see. And a little side bet between Elizabeth and John will give it a nice Sparky ending. Now where did my muse go.
                            OMG! I totally want to read that fic! *tempts mandogater's muses with LOTS of carrots*

Nighty-night, Sparkies! It's off to bed and some pleasant Sparky dreams for me!
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

OMG! I totally want to read that fic! *tempts mandogater's muses with LOTS of carrots*

Nighty-night, Sparkies! It's off to bed and some pleasant Sparky dreams for me!
                              I don't know a lot about wine so I may need to pick your brain a lot, SK. For example I can never remember what red and white each go good with.

Pleasant Sparky dreams!

*Mandogater puts on hunting clothes to better track down muse*

Be very quite. I'm hunting muses.

Comment

if the atlantis expedition had children, what roles could you see them fulfilling?

Comment

Working...
                                X