No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good evening everyone! It sucks that so many of you are having a bad day but hopefully tomorrow it's firday and then there is the whole weekend to get better. I'm one of those that have had a pretty good day since we've todasy have been when is here called a red day and everyone have had the day off I decided to clean out my closet and I can tell you that it was necessary, so now I have thrown away a lot and also found a lot to donate which is always great, I've been working on it all day and I'm far from done and I'm still working on it while watching ice hockey, Sweden - Czechia, and it's really nerve-wracking and exiting.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
      That's okay, I'll help Rodney forget You just keep an eye on these two (I think they're trouble )
      I think we enjoy when they get themselves in that kind of trouble. Is that the sound of kissing that I hear?
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        I think we enjoy when they get themselves in that kind of trouble. Is that the sound of kissing that I hear?
        I don't know. My head's feeling rather clogged at the moment, but I'll take your word for it.

*sends another frappucino to SW, virtual hugs to SR and aspirin to Anuna for the headache*

But at least one of us is having a good day! Brie, you're our good luck charm for the rest of us having a better day tomorrow!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh guys did I mention - dental surgery tomorrow? Bllleeeeaaargggh. SR, I am counting on that fic tomorrow, to cheer me up
          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

sigpic
            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Caps for the pic that SR posted:

I can't believe they authorized a sequel to Wormhole X-treme.

I know, right?! And they couldn't even get big name actors to play us! There's plenty of decent Canadian actors, too!

What the hell? They screwed up my hair!

Cap for Erika's pic:

I'm sorry, Colonel. But pregnancy tests don't lie.

I'm pregnant?! What the he -- and Elizabeth's the father?!

This is so frakked up.

Comment

Ok, my day just went south for a bit when Sweden lost against Czechia, ugh, it sucks big time but they still played well just not well enough however this was the end of the world cup in Ice-Hockey for me since not only did my team lose but all the other teams that I also could have cheered for all lost today (Canada, USA and Norway), oh well, one year until next time and hopefully we'll do better then.
                sigpic

Comment

Ugh, geeze, yeah dental work often sucks. I had a root canal a few weeks ago. They are not fun.
                  "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Oh guys did I mention - dental surgery tomorrow? Bllleeeeaaargggh. SR, I am counting on that fic tomorrow, to cheer me up
                    Oh, I feel for you becuase even if it's technically a good reason for having to do it, it still not fun.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey guys! Been a while, so I'm bored so I'll do this;
                      McKay, I heard some divné zvuky... Strange sounds coming from storage closet 2
                      Hmmmm... Oh that's Sheppard's and Elizabeth's make-out closet.
                      Oh.... Jsem sou?ástí šíleného domu zde. Tam, kde jsou šéfové líbání ve skíni ... (I'm part of a mad house here. The bosses are snogging in the closet...)
                      Last edited by ShWeir; 17 May 2012, 12:53 PM. Reason: Cause I can

Comment

Sorry your team lost, Brie. *hugs*

Ewwww. Been there, done that, the gruel-and-broth diet afterward sucked.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                        Caps for the pic that SR posted:

I can't believe they authorized a sequel to Wormhole X-treme.

I know, right?! And they couldn't even get big name actors to play us! There's plenty of decent Canadian actors, too!

What the hell? They screwed up my hair!
                        Yeah, it's all about the hair when it comes to Shep.

Cap for Erika's pic:

This is so frakked up.
                        OMG. Bring on the crackfic!
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          Sorry your team lost, Brie. *hugs*
                          Thank you.

Thanks

Cap for Erika's pic:

This is so frakked up.
                          Hahaha!

Well, with that I'm of to bed, goodnight everyone and I hope that tomorrow will be better for all of you.
                          sigpic

Comment

*hugs Anuna and sends more aspirin* This is one of those stories that cracks me up, every time I read it. "Insanity in Pegasus"

SR, that's horrible about your plumbing woes. Though I LOL'd at your Tweet in that regard. *cracks up*

*sends SK some DayQuil* Sorry you're coming down with the crud. Hope you get feeling better soon! I'll buy you a Frappuccino when you get feelin' better. Personally, I'm enjoying my iced vanilla coffee with the endless refills since I have a Gold Card.

And the fic bunnies are enjoying it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              Yeah, it's all about the hair when it comes to Shep.

OMG. Bring on the crackfic!
                              ROFL. I'm not sure I'm up for anymore fic at the moment. The "pretending to be married" fic is giving me a run for my money ...

But later.

Comment

I had a day off - and tomorrow too so long weekend to enjoy. Spend it on the couch playing Need For Speed with my sister... and ended the day by watching the first two episodes of the Titanic miniseries.

I do have a headache... but painkiller should kick in anytime now... I hope...

Oh and yesterday I got a message from one of my friends where in I was given the chance of a lifetime (it involves Star Wars and Orlando in the USA) but unfortunately I'll probably have to pass it up... I was excited and disappointed at the same time I can tell you that much.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X