Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      It's very simple. One needs shoes for all seasons in dressy and casual.

[snips the shoe-list]

That's all I can think of for now, but you see it would be easy to have several dozen pairs at least.
      O-kay...

Now I'm wondering how you people function with so few shoes to choose from.
      It makes the chosing what to wear very easy. I have two casual pairs, both of the sneaker variety. One of them actually the shoes that go with my Doctor Who outfit. They do not take kindly to rain so when it rains (and it rains a lot in Belgium) I wear the pair that can take a little rain (before my feet get wet), or I wear my walking shoes.

I also own a pair of woolly slippers in the shape of grey sheep - does that count?
      And a pair of flipflops - hand-me-downs from my cousin.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
      Anybody know of any fics were she asks Kate or Elizabeth about that or any other Earth customs. I can almost picture the confused looks on Kate and Elizabeth's faces as they try to explain to Teyla why they need so many pairs of shoes.
      I have a ficlet where they are in a bar on Earth and Teyla is confused about whiskey on the rocks. Does that count?
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

IKR, he still looked a bit confused when I left and had a "But why would you need these when you have a perfectly good table?" look on his face. Sad state of affairs, I'd say. Even if you had only seen them on TV, you should know what they are and how they are used. Wonder what other products that store sells that confuse him. *snort*
        Hmm, well, it is pretty odd I mean the main reason why you have them is to protect the table in a way, kind of like a tablecloth only that each person has their own. It’s also great for decorational purposes, like how you can change for the occasion, we have a few different once but the once we have on a daily basis are dark blue since the match the legs of the table that are also dark blue.

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
        My contribution to Pretty Friday (On a roll this week )

More beautiful artwork, Madness reigns, really love that one.
        sigpic

Comment

OK need to post today! LONG WEEKEND WOOOOOO! I don't know about America but in England we get Monday off. So happy Sparky Friday ya'll.

Comment

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/...rk/Sparky4.jpg
            Lovely as ever, and true, so true.

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
            OK need to post today! LONG WEEKEND WOOOOOO! I don't know about America but in England we get Monday off. So happy Sparky Friday ya'll.
            Nope, Monday is just Monday. What holiday is it for you? *clueless*

And FH, I just saw Claire on this week's The Mentalist with darling short blonde hair. She looks fabulous.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/...rk/Sparky4.jpg
              Another gorgeous sig! You are definitely on a roll, indeed!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Stargate!Ren alert! The final part of Husbands and Wives is now online!

*runs to read*

ETA: *wanders back in with a silly smile* SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
                Last edited by Scary Kitty; 04 May 2012, 06:56 PM.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  I have a ficlet where they are in a bar on Earth and Teyla is confused about whiskey on the rocks. Does that count?
                  Works for me.

Now part of me wants to write one on that theme but have someone really confuse Teyla by referencing Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
                  I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Works for me.

Now part of me wants to write one on that theme but have someone really confuse Teyla by referencing Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
                    Now that would be funny to see!

And before I sign off for the night, just wanted to let you all know that I'll be away at the Ren Faire (again!) tomorrow. Way to celebrate Cinco de Mayo, eh?

Anyway, nighty-night Sparkies, and have a great day tomorrow! *waves*

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Now that would be funny to see!

And before I sign off for the night, just wanted to let you all know that I'll be away at the Ren Faire (again!) tomorrow. Way to celebrate Cinco de Mayo, eh?

Anyway, nighty-night Sparkies, and have a great day tomorrow! *waves*
                      Pleasant Sparky dreams, SK!
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

It's May Day Bank Holiday..... First Monday in May, usually involves Morris Dancers and dancing around MayPoles.

Glad you all like the artwork, will have to see if I have time for some more today.

Have a Wedding Reception to go to later (involves me in a dress ) but first have to go to A & E with my Daughter, there is a distinct possibility that she has broken her toe, no way her shoes are going to fit her now
                        sigpic
                        Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

I'm going outside. I may be some time (but unlike the person who uttered that, I'm not wandering out into the snow to die). So, here's a bit of a walk down memory lane:

Spoiler:

Kolya: Do you have any Ancient in you?

Weir: I do not. Well, only for a few hours each week

Kolya: OMG. What kind of operation have I stumbled into?

Spoiler:

Weir: I gotta say Carson, hiding Atlantis in Dimension X was a masterstroke. The Wraith will never find us now

Beckett: And you all said my turtles were a waste of time. Pffft

Spoiler:

Two out of three doctors in this shot will be gone by the end of the season, one by the end of this ep. Would you have picked the one to remain?

Spoiler:

McKay: It's completely wireless. I'm activating the connection....now.

Weir: Whoa. How very strange

McKay: Oh boy, it worked! Finally, my very own sexbot! Wait, why aren't you accepting my commands?

Sheppard: You're too late Rodney, I inputted some years ago

Spoiler:

Carter: Go on, say it

Mitchell: Okay, okay, you should have been the leader, all right?

Spoiler:

Teyla: Do not attempt to kiss me again. As you can see, this lipstick smudges quite easily

What? Did you think there was another reason for that fight?

Spoiler:

Sheppard: As a token of my newfound affection for you, I give you this necklace, which is designed to kill you and everyone around you

Teyla: I shall cherish it in the afterlife

Spoiler:

Sheppard: You want a piece of this? (grabs ass) Go on, touch it. Take a bite if you want

Spoiler:

Sheppard: I appreciate you Elizabeth. I appreciate both of you

Spoiler:

Sheppard: For your birthday, I picked out something that reminded me of one of our earliest encounters

Weir: It looks like a melon

Sheppard: It is. Back at the SGC, you raced past me whilst putting your backpack on and I copped an accidental graze. It really piqued my interest

Spoiler:

McKay: I'm pretty sure we would have noticed if they were a couple

Teyla: Rodney, I am six months pregnant and nobody has even batted an eyelid. And by the way, you're the father

McKay:.........

Teyla: Hahahahaha!!!!!!! The look on your face! Priceless!

Spoiler:

Weir: This had better be worth it John. The handcuffs are too tight and this blindfold is really itchy!

Spoiler:

Jacob: They're very primitive

Carter: Oh, I wouldn't be so sure about that. Have you checked out the size of that codpiece?

Spoiler:

Queen: I'm telling you, something didn't work right. Sure, Michael's hair is spikey, but it's a different colour. No matter what I do, he won't follow my orders and he simply refuses to sit on my desk. HissRoar

Spoiler:

Ellis: When you get your own one of these, you have to shave your head too. Those are the rules.

Spoiler:

Caldwell: If I collapsed right now, would you carry me to the infirmary?

Spoiler:

Ford: Hey sir, I totally wanna bone Dr Weir!

Sheppard: What did you say?

Ford: I said...do you wanna grab a beer?

Spoiler:

Sheppard: Whiskey and cigars are great, but it's not as much fun as what Elizabeth and I used to do out here

Woolsey: And what might that be?

Woolsey is so shocked by the response that he accidentally sets his face on fire
                          sigpic

Comment

It's May Day Bank Holiday..... First Monday in May, usually involves Morris Dancers and dancing around MayPoles.

Glad you all like the artwork, will have to see if I have time for some more today.

Have a Wedding Reception to go to later (involves me in a dress ) but first have to go to A & E with my Daughter, there is a distinct possibility that she has broken her toe, no way her shoes are going to fit her now
                            Shoe shopping! Can I come? I hope her toe is not broken. I broke my little one on the left foot once and it still hurts occasionally years later.

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                            I'm going outside. I may be some time (but unlike the person who uttered that, I'm not wandering out into the snow to die). So, here's a bit of a walk down memory lane:
                            Priceless. I'd hate to have to pick a favorite.

Also, anyone I've ever been a beta for will appreciate this. For some reason Mr. SR thought it fit me.

Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Lovely as ever, and true, so true.

And FH, I just saw Claire on this week's The Mentalist with darling short blonde hair. She looks fabulous.
                              It's May Day Monday.

Comment

I heard she appears in The Mentalist with short hair. First time I saw her new image on IMDb I forgot to breath. Threw me off for the rest of the evening.

I still have to dowload the episode... I might not survive the watching though...

It's good though to see her again in something - it's been too long. Last time was in a season 7 episode of House. Still with long, reddish hair... much has happened between then and The Mentalist shoot I reckon (actually I know some personal issues have been going on in the past year so well yeah...).

Works for me.
                                Hang on ....

Title: On The Rocks
                                Characters: Teyla Emmagan & Elizabeth Weir
                                Prompt: rocks, Teyla Emmagan & Elizabeth Weir
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X