Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    "Especially that kiss."

    Caldwell, you sly dog!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

    Comment


      Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      *drools* I truly hope Joe lets it grow back soon and keeps it.
      Indeed. Yum yum.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

      Comment


        I did like that they had Caldwell teasing them about the kiss, I guess this is a bit of a follow up to his "You two are pretty close aren't you?" from 'Conversion'.
        sigpic

        Comment


          Lovely postathon guys. See ya later.
          sigpic

          Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

          Comment


            End credits! And thus ends another cracktastic post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who joined us for the fun today, and be sure to come back next week for some games with the Genii on Coup d'Etat! Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

            Comment


              Just a quick note: Box of Dreams Part IV is up!

              Awwwwwwwwww...TLG! Awesome! I have a minor reference to it in my fanfic when Lorne is hunting a certain someone through Atlantis and it makes him think back...

              SR, I totally agree. And I like how he's doing the side-look thing and playing with his toy, like he's pretending not to be concerned about her. But we know he is. :3
              Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

              Comment


                This thread is going too fast.
                I can't follow you.

                Thanks everyone for you" congratulations" for my niece. She's so beautiful.

                And I want to add something. Some french fans (who are not on the forum) really love SGA Rising.
                sigpic
                Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Probie View Post
                  This thread is going too fast.
                  I can't follow you.

                  Thanks everyone for you" congratulations" for my niece. She's so beautiful.

                  And I want to add something. Some french fans (who are not on the forum) really love SGA Rising.
                  Great! That's good to know because I think we lost a bunch of readers with the long delay. I'm hoping we can talk it up all around fandom and get some of them plus new ones back.
                  sigpic

                  Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

                  Comment


                    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

                    Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                    Just a quick note: Box of Dreams Part IV is up!
                    *does a happy dance*

                    Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                    Awwwwwwwwww...TLG! Awesome! I have a minor reference to it in my fanfic when Lorne is hunting a certain someone through Atlantis and it makes him think back...

                    SR, I totally agree. And I like how he's doing the side-look thing and playing with his toy, like he's pretending not to be concerned about her. But we know he is. :3
                    Heh. He's always watching her.

                    Originally posted by Probie View Post
                    This thread is going too fast.
                    I can't follow you.

                    Thanks everyone for you" congratulations" for my niece. She's so beautiful.

                    And I want to add something. Some french fans (who are not on the forum) really love SGA Rising.
                    Our readership has gone international! That's awesome!

                    Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    Great! That's good to know because I think we lost a bunch of readers with the long delay. I'm hoping we can talk it up all around fandom and get some of them plus new ones back.
                    I hope so, too.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

                    Comment


                      OMG! I can't believe I missed this! Drat.... Oh well, I'm back... From at least a year away......

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Our readership has gone international! That's awesome!
                        We're an international team so that shouldn't be a surprise.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

                        Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

                        Comment


                          They mentioned Atlantis Rising on the Stargate FB page and gave a link.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Rosemary Weir22 View Post
                            OMG! I can't believe I missed this! Drat.... Oh well, I'm back... From at least a year away......
                            Welcome back. You missed a lot.

                            Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                            They mentioned Atlantis Rising on the Stargate FB page and gave a link.
                            Really? *runs to look*
                            sigpic

                            Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              We're an international team so that shouldn't be a surprise.
                              Hee!

                              Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                              They mentioned Atlantis Rising on the Stargate FB page and gave a link.
                              Wish I could see it... but I refuse to join FB because of how they keep screwing around with users' privacy.
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

                              Comment


                                SR: I know! And I feel terrible..... So I'm going to try to not do that again...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X