No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm willing to bet that Teyla is the only one shown actually riding that thing down because it wouldn't hold anyone else. LOL
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I'm spending most of this episode staring at John's arms.

Comment

Back to Atlantis, and Liz spends time on the balcony.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shipperwriter View Post
          "seems sort of like a ... Sheppard thing?"

yes, because he's the machoest of them all.
          Originally posted by scary kitty View Post
          but of course he's the machoest of them all!
          macho macho man!
          sigpic

Comment

Exploring the hidden chamber. Ooooooohh. *smirks*
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ooh, we actually see Athosians hanging around Atlantis!

And a Dart. Oh holy crap.

Comment

And now they see the first wraith on the way.
                sigpic

Comment

These Zelenka/Lizzie scenes are making me think of Stargate!Ren.

Comment

Back to Atlantis! Hey, what are all those rabble doing on The Balcony!

Oh crap, there's a Wraith dart on the way!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                      I'm spending most of this episode staring at John's arms.
                      I thought it was just me. And his being dirty definitely helps with the hot factor.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        macho macho man!
                        If I end up with that song in my head all day, I'm gonna get you!!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                          AHAHAHAHA! Oh, that is too perfect!

Comment

Ford just got tranqued!

Comment

I like the way they worked in the increasing crisis back home.

And Ford gets stung.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                                They didn't interact enough on SGA. Sad.

And Ford is the sacrifical lamb.

Comment

Working...
                                X