Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL! Teyla's all "John, you dumbass, we Athosians don't have ships!!"

Comment

I heard a pig and my first thought was bacon.

Comment

So are they Ancients, or are they Hawaiians? What's up with all the tiki masks?

Comment

Bali hai meets the Dali Lama. I know that's spelled wrong.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

It's always funny when you can see who is important among some people by how they dress, I mean the preist person is dressed on thick robes and everyone else is barely wearing anything.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Weird how John is the only one wearing a jacket. The rest of the team is all in t-shirts or sleeveless.
              Yeah! That's just fundamentally wrong.

Comment

And is anyone else wondering WTF is up with the villagers all wearing pseudo tribal stuff but the abbots are all in robes?
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                  It's always funny when you can see who is important among some people by how they dress, I mean the preist person is dressed on thick robes and everyone else is barely wearing anything.
                  Great minds think alike.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The dude certainly doesn't get out much if he's never heard of other worlds.

Comment

It's a luau. There's that stupid peaceful explorers line again. Does anyone really fall for that?
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Shep describing the Wraith
                        sigpic

Comment

Rodney is so nonplussed by the spiritual stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Bali hai meets the Dali Lama. I know that's spelled wrong.
                            And you think any of us are gonna be able to spell it if you can't?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              It's a luau. There's that stupid peaceful explorers line again. Does anyone really fall for that?
                              Gullible, aren't they?

Comment

Chaya is?

Me: Your worst nightmare.

Comment

Working...
                                X