Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lizzeh! And she seems to like Chaya.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

They're on Atlantis. I'm at 18 minutes ...

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Let me know when they get to Atlantis. I had a big skip forward.
        Ruh-oh!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Got it. Now it's Carson's turn to act like a braindead moron.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Lizzeh! And she seems to like Chaya.
            Too bad there wasn't a BTS catfight. That would've been awesome!

Comment

And Carson's kinda smitten, too. Gotta be the natural gene carriers reacting to BEING IN THE PRESENCE OF A REAL LIVE ANCIENT! *snickers*

Comment

I wish I could just lay under a scanner and have it figure out everything in my body. The time that would save.

Comment

Can Carson not tell she is pumping him for information? Sigh. Of course he can't.
                  sigpic

Comment

John, Carson, you two are total goofs.

Comment

It's pretty obvious in that scene that Chaya a big reason for Chaya going to Atlantis is finding out how much they know about everything. Later I'm sure there are other reasons though.
                      sigpic

Comment

Poor Rodney. No one's taking him seriously.

Comment

I thought Lizzeh was very out of character here. She should have torn Shep a new one for bringing this woman to the city.
                          sigpic

Comment

There is a lot of Liz and Rodney scenes in this episode, not that I mind though, they are always fun to watch.
                            sigpic

Comment

That necklace is cracking me up.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                                Poor Rodney. No one's taking him seriously.
                                Well, Lizzeh is at least considering it. But then, it's in her nature to be more understanding of all viewpoints. *pets Lizzeh*

Comment

Working...
                                X