Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
    Reading these comments out of context is hilarious - not being able to watch it is a major hindrance!
    *cracks up* I can imagine!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I LOVE this scene with Rodney and Radek!

"You're not pleasant when you're like this."
      "I'm always like this."
      "My point exactly."

Radek FTW!

Comment

Rodney is much meaner here. And thinner. And Teyla knows who Superman is because?
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And here we get to the Manarians betraying Atlantis to the Genii. Frak.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

More Rodney vs. Radek snark. Love those two so much!

And ZOMG, here's the lightning idea! BINGO!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              And here we get to the Manarians betraying Atlantis to the Genii. Frak.
              And he's even got the evil grin.

Comment

Those darn Genii are just everywhere, aren't they?

I remember Hazel very vividly. *shudders*
                sigpic

Comment

Rodney and Radek competing while trying to tell Liz the plan.

"You want to build a windmill?"

Oh Lizzie, I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    Rodney is much meaner here. And thinner. And Teyla knows who Superman is because?
                    Surprisingly just how I like my McKay!!
                    sigpic
                    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Science babble...blah...blah...blah. I don't even understand it and it sounds dangerous.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, too bad they don't have any batteries that they could charge with the excess energy. Note for future ficwriting reference.

Comment

KOLYA! SORA!

Training session of DOOM!

Comment

Rodney and Radek are actually working well together. They remind me of Sparky a bit at times.
                            sigpic

Comment

This training session thing is the only weak part of this script.

So dull. Can we move on now?

Comment

Hey, I just noticed a Lululemon logo on Kolya's shirt. Who knew the Genii did yoga?

Comment

Working...
                                X