X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooh, Carson's smitten!

Comment

Perna! And instant Carson crush. Squee!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Shep realising that not all women fancy him, and Carson being really adoreble
        sigpic

Comment

And McKay gets the brush off. AHAHAHAHA!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Is it just me, or does the guard shadowing them look like a Genii?

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
              Yeah, but it hasn't happened yet.
              Still, though. They've got a trained diplomat there, she so should've gone. FAIL, TPTW!

Comment

Where is Ford? Did I miss something?
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Ooh, me likee the library!

Good place to make out.

Back on topic.

Comment

They're just wearing similar caps, but the rest of the uniform is different.

Comment

Ooh, me likee the library!
                      Makes The Beast's library look like just a bookshelf.

Comment

Another example of the genius of the wardrobe dept.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          Still, though. They've got a trained diplomat there, she so should've gone. FAIL, TPTW!
                          Well, yeah, true, but TPTW knew if they put Sparky together too often, their cameras would explode.

Comment

I saw the actress who plays Perna on something else recently. I think it was Fringe. It was odd to see her in modern dress. LOL
                            sigpic

Comment

Well, yeah, true, but TPTW knew if they put Sparky together too often, their cameras would explode.
                              Their cameras, everyone's TVs... I suppose the camera and TV makers would be happy with all the new sales.

Comment

Isn't Hoff an ice planet in Star Wars???

Comment

Working...
                                X