Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaaaaand Carson starts regretting this.

Comment

Uh oh, next stage of testing. Human trials.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Love John's argument about the Wraith going to Geneva Convention. And he called Lizzeh "Doc". *snerk*

Comment

I love this part about the Geneva Convention. John nails it.
          sigpic

Comment

"Had the Wraith attended the Geneva Convention, they would've tried to feed on everyone."

*dies*
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Obsessed is right.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*pets Lizzeh*

Comment

Ominous foreshadowing of "Miller's Crossing". Didn't a similiar thing happen with the villain in that episode?

Comment

A field trip. LOL!

Comment

John just waits her out. He knows she'll make the right choice.
                      sigpic

Comment

The Wraith smirks, and Ford trying to tell him it's not funny.
                        sigpic

Comment

Poor Lizzeh. It's tough to be the queen.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                            Ominous foreshadowing of "Miller's Crossing". Didn't a similiar thing happen with the villain in that episode?
                            Yep, but in that case the food makes the decision. Actually, it's not all that dif.
                            sigpic

Comment

Elizabeth looks great in this episode. The part where she stands on the balcony is the last time I think we see her in this episode.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                                Hmm, that's an interesting point. Though in the case of Wallace from Miller's Crossing, he wasn't a terminal patient; probably would've been locked up in prison for the rest of his life, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X