Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    No, how many MALPS you suppose they went through anyway?
    *snerks* I'd hate to be the IOA accountants trying to deal with that loss assessment.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

No, how many MALPS you suppose they went through anyway?
      I don't know. We should keep count. They lost the space gate one in Rising, although I suppose they could have gotten it back with a jumper.

Comment

We have 14 people here watching us snark. Why didn't you all join us? You can't really go wrong. Even if you aren't watching it. LOL

Great fun guys. Now I gotta go warm up some soup for dindin.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

The End!

Thanks to everyone for coming out today!

Next week, we'll be screening Thirty Eight Minutes. Same bat time, same bat channel!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

We have 14 people here watching us snark. Why didn't you all join us? You can't really go wrong. Even if you aren't watching it. LOL

Great fun guys. Now I gotta go warm up some soup for dindin.
            Mmmm, dinner!

Comment

EEEEEKKKKKK! We just blew past 115,000 posts!!!!!

Sparky rules!
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Dinner!! WOW that's time difference for you, bed time for me.... tablets kicking in nicely and work in the morning!!

How do you guys keep up with the conversation and watch at the same time, kinda made my head spin (although to be fair that could be the sleeping tablets I took just before we started!! )
                sigpic
                Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Sparky rules!
                  ZOMG! We are so awesome! Thanks to everyone who helped us reach this milestone!

Champagne for all!

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                    Dinner!! WOW that's time difference for you, bed time for me.... tablets kicking in nicely and work in the morning!!

How do you guys keep up with the conversation and watch at the same time, kinda made my head spin (although to be fair that could be the sleeping tablets I took just before we started!! )
                    With great difficulty. Especially when the episode and the forum are on separate screens in two different directions.

Comment

And now, this little kitty must bow out to go on a quick shopping run. We need more wine. Lots more.

See you all later!

Comment

Sparky rules!

They've been talking about us for 115,000 posts, John.
                        And only 1/3 of that has been gutter talk!

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post

Nighty night! Glad you could join us.

Comment

Wow! Congrats on 115,000 posts! Sparky is true love, and true love never dies.

Thanks for the compliments on the Liz wallpaper, everybody! Glad y'all like it.

I'm glad the post-a-thon's are being revived; they make for some very entertaining reading. Also, such exciting news about Dragon-Con!!!

Originally posted by Gate_Builder View Post
                          What is hide and seek? Sorry, I'm new here.
                          Hi! Welcome to GW/the Sparky thread. Hide and Seek is the name of the second episode in SGA season 1.
                          Last edited by Erin87; 05 February 2012, 02:43 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Welcome to the Sparky thread!!

Comment

Back from shopping with Mummy.

Wowza!!! This thread is gonna explode after a few more post-a-thons!!!

And cause I was bored, waiting on my mom, I made another "ODAD" sig. Shameless self advertisement, thy name is ShipperWriter. Hee hee!!!

Comment

Eeeee! Love the new sig, SW!

Whoops! We must've missed your post in the fun and frolic of today's post-a-thon.

Anyway, welcome to the Sparky thread! We salute you on choosing the coolest part of GateWorld to hang out in. Pull up a chair, have a mojito (our official drink of choice) and join in on the fun!

Speaking of fun, what is Hide and Seek? Why, the third episode of Stargate Atlantis, of course! (Since, you know, Rising is technically counted as two episodes even though it was originally aired and appears on the DVD/Blu-ray as one big-arse extended episode. ) We're currently holding a live episode viewing and post-a-thon every Sunday afternoon at 1:30 pm Pacific Time/4:30 pm Eastern Time. Hide and Seek was this week's episode, and we'll be discussing questions on it throughout the week. Next Sunday we'll move on to the next episode (Thirty Eight Minutes) and so forth. We'd love for you to join us if you can!

Comment

Working...
                                X