Clear All

Sorry, Falcon.

Icon for you

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      Sorry, Falcon.

Icon for you

Thanks.

I wish I could have that many pages to read in my other threads... if I had other threads still that is.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I say we take this time to devote the next 997 posts to being the Sparkiest posts ever!

... Well it's good to have goals, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          MWOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! - That would be me... and my angels:

Spoiler:

Nevermind...

Spoiler:
          You and JT were only a minute apart in posting, so let's call it a close tie.

I really wanna take that first picture and caption it "Falcon Horus' Angels" ... Maybe we can make it an AU Stargate web series. LOL

... And I'm desperately trying to up my post count. Better make 'em legit posts.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
            I really wanna take that first picture and caption it "Falcon Horus' Angels" ... Maybe we can make it an AU Stargate web series. LOL
            *grin*

As is used on another forum ->

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
            ... Maybe we can make it an AU Stargate web series. LOL
            I vote yes...
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

*grin*

As is used on another forum -> http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...s/Angels-1.png

I vote yes...
              Gee, how did I know you would like that idea?

Comment

*grin*

As is used on another forum ->

I vote yes...
                Still love that picture!!

Shipper Writer - best way to up your post count is to play in the games.

Comment

Still love that picture!!

Shipper Writer - best way to up your post count is to play in the games.
                  Yeah, I know ... but unfortunately, I usually have just enough time to come here and to Jack/Sam (my first Stargate ship, as evidenced by my new sig. Nobody hold it against me. )

Oh well. What's a girl gonna do?

Oh, right. Go straighten my hair. That'll take an hour and a half.

Be back later!

Comment

I know in The Storm she tells Kolya she doesn't have the gene, but that's all I can remember right now.

Of course one of the standard elements of pregnant!Elizabeth stories is Elizabeth being surprised to be able to turn on some Ancient tech.

So, I found some old stuff on my computer. I had saved these snarky Sparky episode recaps that Eri13 did a long time ago. They're somewhere in the thread but good luck trying to find them. I hope she won't mind me reposting them. Some of the newer people will get a kick out of them. Well, they're funny for a reread also!

Spoiler:

Lifeline

[EXT: CITY IN SPACE. HALF A SHIELD. JUMPER BAY.]

Rodney: This is something that's not going to work. Invariably we're going to die.

John: What do we have to do?

Rodney: Use Elizabeth as an antenna, basically. At least it's original.

John: No, it isn't.

[INT: ELIZABETH'S INFIRMARY ROOM, SHE IS MAKING SHADOW PUPPETS WITH HER HANDS. JOHN AND COMPANY WALK IN. JOHN AND ELIZABETH STARE WITH PEOPLE IN THE ROOM.]

Teyla: Let me steal your quote from The Gift because I can't come up with good motivation on my own. At least Ronon pays attention.

*John and Elizabeth STARE at each other.*

Rodney: We're going to try to do something that's probably not going to work and we're all going to die.

Elizabeth: Got it. And you'll kill me if this goes wrong.

John: (WOOBIE FACE): THAT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

Elizabeth and John STARE at each other; don't even notice others have left.

Elizabeth: You will have to kill me if this goes bad.

Elizabeth: For reasons that will require an essay length explanation on symbolism, parallelism and irony, you may be required to. Just keep that in mind. And I like your woobie face.

John: *bigger woobie face* *STARE*

[EXT: JUMPER IN SPACE]

*John and Elizabeth stare in Jumper*

Rodney: We just did something that is not working and we're all going to die.
                    Ronon gives him an aggravated look.

[EXT: ASURAS.]

Rodney: This is not going to work, and we're all going to die. *hits button*

Elizabeth: (pretends she's seeing something new and unusual and not a complete rip-off of the Matrix). Wow. I'm like Keanu, even got the black BDUs on.

John: We're going. Tell us where.

*more staring*

Elizabeth: Ok.

*more staring*

[INT: ASURAS]

John and Ronon run where Elizabeth tells them, find a ZPM, and get back to the jumper.

*more staring*

Rodney: I've just come up with a plan that's ridiculous, crazy, will probably kill all of us and most certainly Elizabeth but we should try it anyway.

Elizabeth: I agree!

John (WOOBIE FACE): THAT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

Elizabeth: This isn't the Hot Zone, I definitely know what's best!

John: This is totally the Hot Zone, and no you don't, you have nanites in your brain, which is, ironically, exactly what makes this like Hot Zone!

Rodney: Then let me suggest an alternative so that you can run a much greater risk and most certainly die.

John: (LESS WOOBIE) THAT'S MORE LIKE IT!

[INT: JUMPER, NOW ON TOP OF A TOWER WITH A BIG PENETRATING SHIELD]

Rodney: Okay, here's the plan that most certainly will not work, will cost us Elizabeth and will more than likely sacrifice Atlantis too. Got it?

John: Plug and Play, got it. That's cool. I've devolved enough to be able to mangle plug and play. *stares at Elizabeth* You tell us where to go.

Elizabeth: *STARES*

John: *STARES*

Rodney: Welcome to the canonization of your relationship. Congratulations. Go, so I can proclaim more doom.

John: *STARES* *gets up* Bye.

Elizabeth: Bye.

Elizabeth and John STARE.

[INT: REPLICATOR CORE ROOM]

John: Look, the Replicator mainframe is a Simon game! That explains a lot.

Ronon: Can you just plug in that Plug & Play that's not going to work so we can forward the story.

John: It's not working!

Rodney: Of course it's not, I told you this wouldn't work and we would all die.

Elizabeth: That's my cue to be awesome. *Runs out of Jumper*

Rodney: Crap. Despite my being a super genius, every single program I've developed this go around has not worked. Go figure. And now the kill switch isn't working either.

Ronon: Go figure.

John: We'll if we're going to die might as well take out Simon. Oh, look, somehow I can access the root structure of my plug and play pad to manually IMPORT CRAZY LOOKING CODE ALL BY MYSELF.

[INT: OBEROTH'S GLOWY BLUE MIND]

Elizabeth: Hah! I am stronger, and you didn't think so! Now I get to pwn you like I so really wanted to do in Progeny but couldn't cuz I was trying to be diplomatic. Wish I could have, my hair was more awesome!

Oberoth: Use the force Luke!

[INT: RODNEY IS TAKEN HOSTAGE, JOHN IS TAKEN HOSTAGE, RONON IS TAKEN HOSTAGE, OBEROTH APPARENTLY DOES ALL THE WORK IN THE REPLICATOR CITY DESPITE THE FACT THEY'RE ALL SUPPOSED TO BE MENTALLY CONNECTED...]

John: You can't mind probe me! I'm a girl! *morphs*

[INT: OBEROTH'S GLOWY BLUE MIND AGAIN]

Elizabeth: HA HA! FOOLED YOU!

Oberoth: I'm a robot, and yet I can still get pissed.

[INT: JOHN AND RONON RUNNING THROUGH THE REPLICATOR CITY SOMEHOW MANAGE TO STUMBLE ON THE HALLWAY WHERE ELIZABETH FOUND OBEROTH]

John: ELIZABETH! *STARE*

Elizabeth: I can't look at you right now, my hand's in Oberoth's head. Run away, so you can get the better of Rodney and his pessimism. GO!

John: ELIZABETH!

Elizabeth: In the ultimate symbolic move of irony and parallelism, as taken in comparison to episodes Hot Zone, Siege II, Common Ground and others too small to name, I, Elizabeth Weir, the civilian head of Atlantis, in a move that will require lengthy English-major style analysis, will now ORDER YOU, John Sheppard, to leave me behind.

John: And in the ultimate showing of ironic twist and in complete paradox to what I normally do, for reasons that will require a lengthy, English-major type explanation, I John Sheppard, erstwhile military man who owes you no military allegiance, will OBEY.

*FINAL STARE*

Elizabeth: My life's about to suck.

[INT: JUMPER]

Rodney: I told you this plan wouldn't work and we'd all die!

*Somehow the plan works*

[EXT: SPACE]

Rodney: Big frakkin ship!

*big frakkin ship gets hit by another big frakkin' ship in a moment that confuses the hell out of everyone*

Sam: HI!

Rodney: Of course! I know why I was inept in this episode! Sam's here! I must either look stupid, arrogant or licentious in comparison.

[INT: ATLANTIS]

Rodney: This plan is not going to work and we're all going to die!

John: Then let's at least have some fun with the city. *goes to chair room and lands the city with surprisingly little splash.*

Bill Lee: 9.5!

[INT: WEIR'S OLD OFFICE THAT IS ALREADY BETTER DECORATED.]

Teyla: I am sad, I will miss her. Though I have a feeling this scene may only have been inserted so that I had more to do this episode.

Ronon: Par for the course.

[EXT: THE SPARKY BALCONY]

Sam: I can be nice, and yet I still go straight for the heart. Because I like your woobie face.

John: Well here it is again, thanks for bringing it up. Guess I should say something about getting Elizabeth back. So, I'll say it. I'll get her back.

Sam: You say that if it makes you feel better. But don't get too cheerful, I like the Woob and so does everyone else.

John: *woobie*

[END]

Hey, congrats to us on 114,000.

I don't remember that recap, so it's like new to some of us oldies too. All the staring is very fitting I think.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      Hey, congrats to us on 114,000.

I don't remember that recap, so it's like new to some of us oldies too. All the staring is very fitting I think.
                      Very fitting!!

I also have the one she did for Before I Sleep. I'll get that posted probably on Wednesday.

Comment

Hooray for 114,000 posts! Sparkies ROCK!

Anybody think we can hit 115,000 by the end of January?
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I gotta de-lurk to pass out some very belated Happy Birthdays.....

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY FALCON HORUS!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GATERAID!

Also belated Happy Birthdays to Joe & Paul!

Hmmmm....bringing it all back to Sparky.....how about some birthday themed prompties?
                          Blowing Out The Candles
                          29 Forever
                          Hasn't Anyone Ever Told You It Isn't Polite to Ask A Lady Her Age?
                          Now How In The World Am I Going To Wrap THAT?
                          Cake

sigpic
                          Signature by Erin87

Comment

I know in The Storm she tells Kolya she doesn't have the gene, but that's all I can remember right now.

Of course one of the standard elements of pregnant!Elizabeth stories is Elizabeth being surprised to be able to turn on some Ancient tech.

So, I found some old stuff on my computer. I had saved these snarky Sparky episode recaps that Eri13 did a long time ago. They're somewhere in the thread but good luck trying to find them. I hope she won't mind me reposting them. Some of the newer people will get a kick out of them. Well, they're funny for a reread also!

Spoiler:

Lifeline

[EXT: CITY IN SPACE. HALF A SHIELD. JUMPER BAY.]

Rodney: This is something that's not going to work. Invariably we're going to die.

John: What do we have to do?

Rodney: Use Elizabeth as an antenna, basically. At least it's original.

John: No, it isn't.

[INT: ELIZABETH'S INFIRMARY ROOM, SHE IS MAKING SHADOW PUPPETS WITH HER HANDS. JOHN AND COMPANY WALK IN. JOHN AND ELIZABETH STARE WITH PEOPLE IN THE ROOM.]

Teyla: Let me steal your quote from The Gift because I can't come up with good motivation on my own. At least Ronon pays attention.

*John and Elizabeth STARE at each other.*

Rodney: We're going to try to do something that's probably not going to work and we're all going to die.

Elizabeth: Got it. And you'll kill me if this goes wrong.

Elizabeth and John STARE at each other; don't even notice others have left.

Elizabeth: You will have to kill me if this goes bad.

Elizabeth: For reasons that will require an essay length explanation on symbolism, parallelism and irony, you may be required to. Just keep that in mind. And I like your woobie face.

John: *bigger woobie face* *STARE*

[EXT: JUMPER IN SPACE]

*John and Elizabeth stare in Jumper*

Rodney: We just did something that is not working and we're all going to die.
                            Ronon gives him an aggravated look.

[EXT: ASURAS.]

Rodney: This is not going to work, and we're all going to die. *hits button*

Elizabeth: (pretends she's seeing something new and unusual and not a complete rip-off of the Matrix). Wow. I'm like Keanu, even got the black BDUs on.

John: We're going. Tell us where.

*more staring*

Elizabeth: Ok.

*more staring*

[INT: ASURAS]

John and Ronon run where Elizabeth tells them, find a ZPM, and get back to the jumper.

*more staring*

Rodney: I've just come up with a plan that's ridiculous, crazy, will probably kill all of us and most certainly Elizabeth but we should try it anyway.

Elizabeth: I agree!

John (WOOBIE FACE): THAT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

Elizabeth: This isn't the Hot Zone, I definitely know what's best!

John: This is totally the Hot Zone, and no you don't, you have nanites in your brain, which is, ironically, exactly what makes this like Hot Zone!

Rodney: Then let me suggest an alternative so that you can run a much greater risk and most certainly die.

John: (LESS WOOBIE) THAT'S MORE LIKE IT!

[INT: JUMPER, NOW ON TOP OF A TOWER WITH A BIG PENETRATING SHIELD]

Rodney: Okay, here's the plan that most certainly will not work, will cost us Elizabeth and will more than likely sacrifice Atlantis too. Got it?

John: Plug and Play, got it. That's cool. I've devolved enough to be able to mangle plug and play. *stares at Elizabeth* You tell us where to go.

John: *STARES*

Rodney: Welcome to the canonization of your relationship. Congratulations. Go, so I can proclaim more doom.

John: *STARES* *gets up* Bye.

Elizabeth: Bye.

Elizabeth and John STARE.

[INT: REPLICATOR CORE ROOM]

John: Look, the Replicator mainframe is a Simon game! That explains a lot.

Ronon: Can you just plug in that Plug & Play that's not going to work so we can forward the story.

John: It's not working!

Rodney: Of course it's not, I told you this wouldn't work and we would all die.

Elizabeth: That's my cue to be awesome. *Runs out of Jumper*

Rodney: Crap. Despite my being a super genius, every single program I've developed this go around has not worked. Go figure. And now the kill switch isn't working either.

Ronon: Go figure.

John: We'll if we're going to die might as well take out Simon. Oh, look, somehow I can access the root structure of my plug and play pad to manually IMPORT CRAZY LOOKING CODE ALL BY MYSELF.

[INT: OBEROTH'S GLOWY BLUE MIND]

Elizabeth: Hah! I am stronger, and you didn't think so! Now I get to pwn you like I so really wanted to do in Progeny but couldn't cuz I was trying to be diplomatic. Wish I could have, my hair was more awesome!

Oberoth: Use the force Luke!

[INT: RODNEY IS TAKEN HOSTAGE, JOHN IS TAKEN HOSTAGE, RONON IS TAKEN HOSTAGE, OBEROTH APPARENTLY DOES ALL THE WORK IN THE REPLICATOR CITY DESPITE THE FACT THEY'RE ALL SUPPOSED TO BE MENTALLY CONNECTED...]

John: You can't mind probe me! I'm a girl! *morphs*

[INT: OBEROTH'S GLOWY BLUE MIND AGAIN]

Elizabeth: HA HA! FOOLED YOU!

Oberoth: I'm a robot, and yet I can still get pissed.

[INT: JOHN AND RONON RUNNING THROUGH THE REPLICATOR CITY SOMEHOW MANAGE TO STUMBLE ON THE HALLWAY WHERE ELIZABETH FOUND OBEROTH]

John: ELIZABETH! *STARE*

Elizabeth: I can't look at you right now, my hand's in Oberoth's head. Run away, so you can get the better of Rodney and his pessimism. GO!

John: ELIZABETH!

Elizabeth: In the ultimate symbolic move of irony and parallelism, as taken in comparison to episodes Hot Zone, Siege II, Common Ground and others too small to name, I, Elizabeth Weir, the civilian head of Atlantis, in a move that will require lengthy English-major style analysis, will now ORDER YOU, John Sheppard, to leave me behind.

John: And in the ultimate showing of ironic twist and in complete paradox to what I normally do, for reasons that will require a lengthy, English-major type explanation, I John Sheppard, erstwhile military man who owes you no military allegiance, will OBEY.

*FINAL STARE*

Elizabeth: My life's about to suck.

[INT: JUMPER]

Rodney: I told you this plan wouldn't work and we'd all die!

*Somehow the plan works*

[EXT: SPACE]

Rodney: Big frakkin ship!

*big frakkin ship gets hit by another big frakkin' ship in a moment that confuses the hell out of everyone*

Sam: HI!

Rodney: Of course! I know why I was inept in this episode! Sam's here! I must either look stupid, arrogant or licentious in comparison.

[INT: ATLANTIS]

Rodney: This plan is not going to work and we're all going to die!

John: Then let's at least have some fun with the city. *goes to chair room and lands the city with surprisingly little splash.*

Bill Lee: 9.5!

[INT: WEIR'S OLD OFFICE THAT IS ALREADY BETTER DECORATED.]

Teyla: I am sad, I will miss her. Though I have a feeling this scene may only have been inserted so that I had more to do this episode.

Ronon: Par for the course.

[EXT: THE SPARKY BALCONY]

Sam: I can be nice, and yet I still go straight for the heart. Because I like your woobie face.

John: Well here it is again, thanks for bringing it up. Guess I should say something about getting Elizabeth back. So, I'll say it. I'll get her back.

Sam: You say that if it makes you feel better. But don't get too cheerful, I like the Woob and so does everyone else.

John: *woobie*

[END]

Post away! I don't remember how many I did but I basically did them in honor of Zero Point Snark. I'm glad they can get reused!

I did this in LJ already, but happy birthdays to Falcon and Gateraid!
                            Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

I sometimes watch both Fox News and MSNBC so I can laugh at both of them.
                              You sound like my dad.

Spoiler:
                              I can only watch MSNBC for about 10 seconds before I start foming at the mouth. In all honesty the only show about politics I can watch in its entirety and not go three fries short of a happy meal wacko about something said on it is Red Eye with Greg Gutfeld. That's only because they appeal to my sense of humor.
                              Last edited by mandogater; 10 January 2012, 08:07 PM. Reason: can't spell
                              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Hooray for 114,000 posts! Sparkies ROCK!

Anybody think we can hit 115,000 by the end of January?
                                *raises hand* If we work hard and find some good topics to kick around.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                                You sound like my dad.

Spoiler:
                                I can only watch MSNBC for about 10 seconds before I start foming at the mouth. In all honesty the only show about politics I can watch in its entirety and not go three fires short of a happy meal wacko about something said on it is Red Eye with Greg Gutfeld. That's only because they appeal to my sense of humor.
                                I've gotten that way about all the news channels lately. I am so sick of the election I'm ready to scream. Try watching it with the sound off. Guess who belongs to which party and what they are saying. It's usually pretty easy.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X