No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, so now it's my turn for a blank post. Here's what I said.

Ah Trapper. Did you know that Wayne Rogers, who played Trapper, is now a well-respected financial analyst? LOL

I heard a story about that champagne scene that Joe wanted to open the bottle himself, but they wouldn't let him to save time. Cute story, and evidently he's had quite a bit of practice. But they did give off a very married vibe there, didn't they?

If that happens to anyone else who didn't copy the post before posting it, try hitting the back button. That worked for me.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
      I know, it's...it's....

I suspect if Kav tried to head down that path, he wouldn't be Ferret Face, he'd be No Face

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

Ah Trapper. Did you know that Wayne Rogers, who played Trapper, is now a well-respected financial analyst? LOL

I heard a story about that champagne scene that Joe wanted to open the bottle himself, but they wouldn't let him to save time. Cute story, and evidently he's had quite a bit of practice. But they did give off a very married vibe there, didn't they?

If that happens to anyone else who didn't copy the post before posting it, try hitting the back button. That worked for me.
      Darn that post-eating bug!

They wouldn't let Joe open the bottle to save time? What did he want to do, turn it into a big production? But yeah, John and Elizabeth totally had such a married vibe in that scene. Oh so cute!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Thanks to Southern Red and Falcon Horus for your information. You both rock!!

Wait... Joe didn't open the champagne bottle? I thought he did. Must go rewatch the scene.

But yeah, they definitely gave off a huge married vibe. She had the glasses stored and knew what he had in mind and then they help each other with getting everyone a glass. Oh and she holds his glass for him while he's pouring. Totally married.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Darn that post-eating bug!

They wouldn't let Joe open the bottle to save time? What did he want to do, turn it into a big production? But yeah, John and Elizabeth totally had such a married vibe in that scene. Oh so cute!
          If I remember correctly, he said he could do it quickly, but they were afraid it would waste time and had it all set so all he had to do was pop the cork.

And I fondly remember the time we spent trying to determine if their fingers touched. OMG!twoowuvtheytouchedhands!!! Squee! What? Isn't that what shippers do?
          sigpic

Comment

If I remember correctly, he said he could do it quickly, but they were afraid it would waste time and had it all set so all he had to do was pop the cork.

And I fondly remember the time we spent trying to determine if their fingers touched. OMG!twoowuvtheytouchedhands!!! Squee! What? Isn't that what shippers do?
            Of course! We overanalyze to our heart's content (as long as we remain logical ).

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
              Of course! We overanalyze to our heart's content (as long as we remain logical ).
              Dang. Logical? And just when I was starting to have fun.
              sigpic

Comment

Dang. Logical? And just when I was starting to have fun.
                Ok, let's be illogical for the day! Who wants to start? Hmmm....

In Pegasus Project in the conference room scene, when Cam mentions the planet something happened on (and remembers the exact planet designation), Elizabeth gives him an impressed look. When they pan back over to the other side of the table, John is looking at Cam with a "WTH" expression. This plays brilliantly into Melyanna's Idle Reports.

I suppose that's not so much illogical as just stretching.

Comment

In Pegasus Project in the conference room scene, when Cam mentions the planet something happened on (and remembers the exact planet designation), Elizabeth gives him an impressed look. When they pan back over to the other side of the table, John is looking at Cam with a "WTH" expression. This plays brilliantly into Melyanna's Idle Reports.

Stretching huh? Let me try this.

At the end of Irresistible when the team comes back from disposing of Lucious, John doesn't look anywhere but up towards Elizabeth's office as soon as they come through the gate. He runs up the stairs, possibly taking several steps at a time, in his haste to find her. Then when he sees her coming towards them, he gets such a grin on his face and immediately starts teasing her. You can tell they have talked about Lucious before, but he's obviously in such a hurry to find out if she's truly gotten over him that he is willing to continue teasing her in front of the others. And his tone of voice when he says, "longing for his touch" just sends chills. That says it all to me. He obviously wants her to reassure him that his touch is the only one she is longing for.

There. How did I do? No logic there. Did I spell Lucious wrong? Oh, who cares?
                  sigpic

Comment

SQUEEEEEEE!

At the end of Irresistible when the team comes back from disposing of Lucious, John doesn't look anywhere but up towards Elizabeth's office as soon as they come through the gate. He runs up the stairs, possibly taking several steps at a time, in his haste to find her. Then when he sees her coming towards them, he gets such a grin on his face and immediately starts teasing her. You can tell they have talked about Lucious before, but he's obviously in such a hurry to find out if she's truly gotten over him that he is willing to continue teasing her in front of the others. And his tone of voice when he says, "longing for his touch" just sends chills. That says it all to me. He obviously wants her to reassure him that his touch is the only one she is longing for.

I'd say that was illogically logical.

And yes, John and Elizabeth were quite luscious in that scene, weren't they?
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Now I want to see that ep again. If only I didn't get rid of my s10 dvds

Lol @ the team comes back from disposing of Lucious - it makes it sound like they were dumping his body

It's a stretch, but only a little one. He's definitely very focused on her. Overly so, if one subscribes to the 'just friends' theory
                      sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone.
                        BALCONIES
                        The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                        sigpic

Comment

I did some digging in my cap selection. I believe this is the Irresistible scene that you are referring to:

He's very interested in her response (is she Lucious-free? Does she need a shower/bath to cleanse herself? Does she need some assistance?.....)

Okay, what's the motivation for these shots:

Or:

Or even this:

*waves to TheLadyMore*
                          sigpic

Comment

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/...teraid/10a.jpg

Damnit is she flawless. She officially ties with Alex Kingston for awesome hair.

Oh did a mention how almost smacked my friend after she said she love Sparky but John/Torri didnt have any chemistry. How does that work?
                            BALCONIES
                            sigpic

Comment

Waves hello to TheLadyMore!

Well done!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              And yes, John and Elizabeth were quite luscious in that scene, weren't they?
                              BAD PUN!! *heehee*

Now I want to see that ep again. If only I didn't get rid of my s10 dvds
                              I don't have the DVDs but I can view it on Netflix. I'll try to get some caps.

Lol @ the team comes back from disposing of Lucious - it makes it sound like they were dumping his body
                              If only they were!

It's a stretch, but only a little one. He's definitely very focused on her. Overly so, if one subscribes to the 'just friends' theory
                              What he said.

I did some digging in my cap selection. I believe this is the Irresistible scene that you are referring to:

He's very interested in her response (is she Lucious-free? Does she need a shower/bath to cleanse herself? Does she need some assistance?.....)

Okay, what's the motivation for these shots:

Spoiler:

Or:

Or even this:

*waves to TheLadyMore*
                              Guy speak - I want to **** you.

Comment

Hi JT! I am trying not to melt staring at your John Sheppard Castle Sig
                                BALCONIES
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X