No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's lunchtime viewing was The Game. I noticed something new. Check it out.

Spoiler:

John: All the tiny little hairs on my arm are standing at attention. Please don't move, Elizabeth.

Elizabeth: What are we looking at again?

Rodney: Why aren't you saying anything about this disturbing news we are watching?

Elizabeth: Hmmmm?

John: Please don't move. Please don't move.

I had all sorts of other thoughts more appropriate for Smutty Tuesday, but I decided to keep it PG.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Cute! But I want to hear the smutty version too!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        You actually put yourself in a suitcase? LOL!!!!
        Yes, I did.

I had to try... not comfortable though. Don't reccommend it.

I second this. You know what they say about the gutter -> it's very SPARKly.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Yes, I did.

I had to try... not comfortable though. Don't reccommend it.

I second this. You know what they say about the gutter -> it's very SPARKly.
          Use your imagination ladies. Surely this doesn't have to be explained to you.
          sigpic

Comment

I watched Rising last night. Such a promising start. John and Elizabeth were adorable from the beginning.
            Hmm, I've been thinking about watching some old skool Atlantis for a bit of a pick me up. And I've got Rising on my computer...

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Today's lunchtime viewing was The Game. I noticed something new. Check it out.

Spoiler:

John: All the tiny little hairs on my arm are standing at attention. Please don't move, Elizabeth.

Elizabeth: What are we looking at again?

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...l_315_0087.jpg

Rodney: Why aren't you saying anything about this disturbing news we are watching?

Elizabeth: Hmmmm?

John: Please don't move. Please don't move.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...l_315_0092.jpg

I had all sorts of other thoughts more appropriate for Smutty Tuesday, but I decided to keep it PG.
            An instant classic of smuttastic proportions!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ah, so something other than his arm hairs were standing at attention?

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Hmm, I've been thinking about watching some old skool Atlantis for a bit of a pick me up. And I've got Rising on my computer...
              We should do a rewatch together. Or at least talking about the episodes in order. That would be fun!

Comment

An instant classic of smuttastic proportions!
                Yeah, that kinda describes John perfectly.
                sigpic

Comment

That's one way of putting it.

Yeah, that kinda describes John perfectly.

We should do a rewatch together. Or at least talking about the episodes in order. That would be fun!
                  Ohhh, you would've loved to have been here when Eri was running her weekly recap & discussion posts. It might not be a bad idea to dust some of those off and give them another looksee.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*censored*

Now for the PG-version... ERROR - DO NOT COMMUTE

I'd be up for that.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Ohhh, you would've loved to have been here when Eri was running her weekly recap & discussion posts. It might not be a bad idea to dust some of those off and give them another looksee.
                      If only it was easy to find them!!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      I'd be up for that.

They're doing motivational posters in the whump thread this week. I was requested to do shippy ones (guess I'm the most militant Sparky shipper LOL).

Comment

JT-2, those posters are great and so very true. I looovvveee the last one.
                        sigpic

Comment

JT-2, those posters are great and so very true. I looovvveee the last one.
                          What I love so much about that personal space violation was that he knew she was translating Ancient, and he can't read Ancient, so there was no reason for him to lean over her like that except him wanting to be near her. And then of course he says "Don't you hate it when people interrupt right when things are getting good." That's just so flirty and suggestive, because what else could they have been doing "good" that someone interrupted? I doubt it was going over mission reports.

Comment

AAAAHHHHHHHH! JT-2, you are SLAYING me with those motivational posters! In a good way, of course. That first one is soooo very John, I just can't stop laughing!

What I love so much about that personal space violation was that he knew she was translating Ancient, and he can't read Ancient, so there was no reason for him to lean over her like that except him wanting to be near her. And then of course he says "Don't you hate it when people interrupt right when things are getting good." That's just so flirty and suggestive, because what else could they have been doing "good" that someone interrupted? I doubt it was going over mission reports.
                            Another good personal space one is when he's leaning over her shoulder down in the lab in Tao of Rodney. And it has it's own fun dialogue to accompany it.

Comment

AAAAHHHHHHHH! JT-2, you are SLAYING me with those motivational posters! In a good way, of course. That first one is soooo very John, I just can't stop laughing!
                              Thanks! That's my favorite one.

Another good personal space one is when he's leaning over her shoulder down in the lab in Tao of Rodney. And it has it's own fun dialogue to accompany it.
                              Another great scene!

And then there's this scene where Rodney tries to tease Elizabeth about loving him but having had the ability to read her mind, he knows all about her love of John (and John's love of Elizabeth). *nods*

Comment

And then there's this scene where Rodney tries to tease Elizabeth about loving him but having had the ability to read her mind, he knows all about her love of John (and John's love of Elizabeth). *nods*

Rodney totally knows about John and Elizabeth. Heck, everyone on Atlantis knows. It's the biggest unspoken secret in the city. After all, you know what they say. What happens in Atlantis, stays in Atlantis.

Comment

Working...
                                X