X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
    There was one for pic 5, but I have to go to work now *nods at JT-2*
    Yeah it was hilarious but a bit risque.

Thanks for playing, gateraid! Have fun at work.

Comment

I'm back, before watching this week's NCIS... let's see what I can come up wit.

Part I

Intentional repost of the images, all of them under the cut.

Pic 1

Spoiler:

: Don't press the button! Don't press the button! Concentrate on Teyal! Don't press the button
      : Mmm.... did I lock the door to my quarters? Did I check my mail? I did check my mail. Did I password protect that mail Elizabeth send me? .... Oh shoot!
      : I wonder if he read my mail yet.
      : She wants to me relax. To clear my mind... Kate, you're distracting me.
      : If she keeps thinking about last night, she won't relax even for a second.

Pic 2

Spoiler:

: Are you saying what I think you are saying? She did what?!? That's ridiculous, I'm with Elizabeth, everybody knows that.
      : So much for keeping it quiet for now.

Pic 3

Spoiler:

:We're sorry, Teyla, but we couldn't find Kate.
      : Any idea where else she might be?
      : You cheeky li'l bugger!
      I was sure she'd be in her office. But don't look in the closet near the stairs.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Part II

Pic 4

Spoiler:

: You're leaving? But I have chocolates, and strawberries... and I still have to teach you how to play strip poker.

Pic 5

Spoiler:

: Your girlfriend made me cry. If this gets out, I know where to find you both.
        : And you will do what?
        : I... I... I... err... I... I'll tell Sheppard you stole his popcorn.

Pic 6

Spoiler:

: We know you were in our closet - we found the bra.
        : I do not know what you are talking about.
        : Victoria Secret
        : I do not believe I know this person.
        : Or was it Marlies Dekkers... In any case...
        : We'd like you to find your own closet.

Pic 11

Spoiler:

We seriously need to set some ground rules soon, otherwise they're always going to be hogging our closets.
        At least this time the bra was on the outside. I'd rather not have a repeat of last. Kate still won't look me in the eye.

Didn't have the right inspiration for all images sorry... also, I got a bit distracted... go figure.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Well done, Falcon! I knew I might distract you a bit with those.

Comment

gateraid, Falcon, you two are geniuses! And far better at this game than I am.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Let's see if I can come up with any....

Part I

Pic 1
              Spoiler:

(thinking) These Earth mating rituals are quite bizarre.

Pic 2
              Spoiler:

NO, Rodney, you can NOT join us.
              This would be less disturbing if I knew which of us you really wanted more.

Pic 3
              Spoiler:

How did she become pregnant with Kate's baby?
              I have no bloody idea.
              Damn those ancient devices.
              SQUEE!

Pic 4
              Spoiler:

kateanim.gif I don't know if you're aware of it, Teyla, but on Earth sitting suggestively like this is an invitation for greater intimacies.
              Last edited by JT-2; 23 November 2011, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Part II

It seems like I'm picking on Rodney. I'm not meaning to - I love Rodney! Please don't be angry with me, you crazy Canadian genius. ( "Bla, bla, bla!")

Pic 5
                Spoiler:

Dr. Heightmeyer and I are dating each other.
                Sure you are.

Why does no one ever want to walk with me in canon?

Pic 6
                Spoiler:

Dr. McKay kept speaking of taking a walk with him. I am not familiar with this phrase. What does he mean?
                John...
                Yeah, I'll talk to him.

Pic 7-9
                Spoiler:

Already did this one. See below.

Rodney, what are you doing? Everyone knows leaning over Lizabeth's shoulder is MY thing.

Says who?

Pic 10 - I can't beat gateraid's caption.

Pic 11
                Spoiler:

Lizabeth, why did JT ignore a perfectly good opportunity for smutty thoughts?
                I don't know but I'm very annoyed with her. I want to get my smut on.

Comment

Got one more...

Pic 7-9
                  Spoiler:

So John, you're saying it's this big?

Can you beat that, Rodney?

You win as usual, Kirk.

Comment

Ahahaha! Bring on the smut!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Okay, i have to get a smart phone. Or an iphone. I'm not really sure what actually, some sort of phone, technology is not my friend. Regardless, it has to be something where i can see everything. Right now, i can't see anything under the cut. But judging by the responses, they sure sound highlarious. Also, said new phone (which will happen next decade) has to include a data plan where i don't get it in the keester with data charges
                      sigpic

Comment

I just delivered a smackdown to someone who thinks psychologists are unnecessary (as in, Kate was unnecessary in original expedition). Grrrrr.
                        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                          I just delivered a smackdown to someone who thinks psychologists are unnecessary (as in, Kate was unnecessary in original expedition). Grrrrr.
                          *runs to read*
                          sigpic

Comment

Read it, loved it, heart swollen
                            Last edited by gateraid; 24 November 2011, 12:27 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Read it, loved it, heart swollen
                              A little birdie made me aware of that little convo. Glad you liked it. I don't like when people walk around with that particular set of prejudice. It's harmful in so many ways.
                              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday and Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Sparkies here in the US! On this day, let us not forget poor Joe Flanigan, who just can't eat turkey...

Okay, i have to get a smart phone. Or an iphone. I'm not really sure what actually, some sort of phone, technology is not my friend. Regardless, it has to be something where i can see everything. Right now, i can't see anything under the cut. But judging by the responses, they sure sound highlarious. Also, said new phone (which will happen next decade) has to include a data plan where i don't get it in the keester with data charges
                                Heh! That's why I like WiFi.

Oh, that bit of silliness. I can't wait to see what Falcon has to say about it. *evil grin*

A little birdie made me aware of that little convo. Glad you liked it. I don't like when people walk around with that particular set of prejudice. It's harmful in so many ways.
                                Give 'em hell, Anuna!

Comment

Working...
                                X