No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sup? Yep, been away for a bit. Will be away on and off for a good while yet. This doesn't deserve acknowledgement, just random FYI.

I might be back a bit later on, as I haven't read anything yet. I just wanted to drop off some thoughts (good or bad, it's open for interpretation)

Say what you will, but here's where we knew sparky might be a possibility. It's where he felt comfortable enough to say......

Spoiler:

Pull my finger?

(recoils) John?! You are NOT doing that around me, that's a ****en order, got it?

Which was followed by.....

Spoiler:

...and then he held out his finger like this. WTF?

Ma'am, ****, don't ****, I don't care, but for the love of God, please stop telling me stuff like this

Two and a half years later.....

Spoiler:

Come on, you know you wanna pull it

I can't hear you

sigpic

Comment

Oh gateraid, I do miss having you around.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

gateraid, you're a madman! In a good way, of course.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
        Now I'm wondering how many closets there are in Atlantis.

You have no idea how fun those two made class!
        Certainly enough closets to keep John and Elizabeth in mischief for years.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I like your versions better.
          As do I.

Must have learned that trick from my history professor in college that claimed to hate getting dirt on his shoes so he learned to walk a 64th of an inch off the ground. Granted he also claimed to live in a leaf pile in the park across the street from campus.
          Weirdo!
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

OT - eveningclass related - skip at will:

Spoiler:

3D Modeling and I don't seem to get along, or at least my teacher is getting on my collective nerves. I don't seem to learn anything from him, just getting more and more desperate. This ain't fun...

Please, anyone... cheer me up!

Comment

How about this?

Spoiler:

I'm sorry your class is so difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                *heart skips a beat*

Mmmm... yeah... that works great... as a distraction... err... what was I doing...

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                I'm sorry your class is so difficult.
                I didn't have this much trouble last year with this program... I feel like I'm not learning anything, it's frustrating. (<- see McKay's face is very applicable right now)

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  *heart skips a beat*

Mmmm... yeah... that works great... as a distraction... err... what was I doing...

I didn't have this much trouble last year with this program... I feel like I'm not learning anything, it's frustrating. (<- see McKay's face is very applicable right now)
                  She does have very pretty eyes. Not as pretty as Lizabeth's or John's, of course. Hey, I can't help it - I love my ship! And green eyed people rule the world.

I bet you it's the instructor. I had this class in college - combinatorics - it's a math class. The first time I took it, I never understood it in the slightest way. I ended up dropping it and getting an Incomplete for the class. I took it again with another instructor and it was so easy I ended up tutoring other students in the class.

So much of it is the instructor.

Comment

Infortunately I'm afraid this might in fact be the case... He's a good guy but he's not great in teaching. My teacher last year was better at teaching - I miss him.

And now it's our own fault if we can't follow... *head!desk*

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      And the final score: USC 50, UCLA 0. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

Not only have we totally destroyed our crosstown rival, we've just turned next week's Pac-12 title game between Oregon and UCLA into an utter joke. Screw you and your sanctions, NCAA! Vengeance is ours! AHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Heh! Who doesn't like chocolate?

Belated congrats! That was some score.

I'm finally in a place with WiFi after a couple of days. Oh, how I missed it. I'm glad to see the thread is holding up nicely without me.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        I'm glad to see the thread is holding up nicely without me.
                        We didn't break it... yet.

Comment

Maybe tomorrow?
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

*hugs Falcon Horus* Sorry your class isn't going so well. I've been there with teachers who really shouldn't be teaching, and I know how frustrating it can be, especially when it's something that's so important. *more hugs*

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Belated congrats! That was some score.

I'm finally in a place with WiFi after a couple of days. Oh, how I missed it. I'm glad to see the thread is holding up nicely without me.
                            I am still gloating over that score. I even stayed up last night to watch the replay of the game.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Maybe tomorrow?
                            In the words of Susan Ivanova, "No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There's always a boom tomorrow."

(This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*hugs Falcon Horus* Sorry your class isn't going so well. I've been there with teachers who really shouldn't be teaching, and I know how frustrating it can be, especially when it's something that's so important. *more hugs*
                              It's frustrating but I'm going to fight it! *raises sword and shield*

In the words of Susan Ivanova, "No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There's always a boom tomorrow."
                              LOL - I have a vision of this hanging above Cadman's bed.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X