No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Have fun hanging out with your friend, SR! We'll try not to burn down the forum while you're gone!

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
    I think I'm going to have to go with Kolya/John on this one. They had such dynamic chemistry and they were so obviously meant for each other. John never showed angst with anyone like he showed it with Acastus. I mean, let's look at the evidence:

1) John always calls Kolya "Kolya" he never calls him Commander. Obviously they are on intimate terms.
    2) John killed 60+ men in his attempt to get them alone together.
    3) John only shot Kolya in the shoulder when he took that stupid Weir woman hostage. Though he had to maintain the pretense of being loyal to Atlantis, he didn't really want to kill him.
    4) Kolya looks so spiffy when they meet next. Obviously he wanted to look good.
    5) Kolya puts all his faith in John's ability to solve the puzzle.
    6) When confronted with the opportunity to kill Kolya again, John doesn't. Again.
    7) John just wasn't himself in Season 2. Like, he tried to shoot Kavanaugh and he lost his mind in the Ford situation and that's not John. I attribute that to lack of Kolya.
    8) Obviously the reason why Kolya kidnaps John in S3 is because he needs them alone together. That whole Wraith thing was just a ploy to fake out everyone else.
    9) John didn't want to kill Kolya in Irresponsible but he could not STAND the idea of sharing Acastus with Lucius. So...
    10) However, that action really changed John. I mean, look at how dark and angsty he is in S4/S5. That was all due to the loss of Kolya.
    11) He even fantasizes about him. I mean, how much more proof do you need?

*runs and hides*
    *sputters and splorfuls* I keep thinking I should check the calendar to see if we just had a time jump to April 1! That was EPIC comedy!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

EXACTLY! I mean, how much more proof do you need?

Spoiler:
      Kolya gives John the opportunity to get rid of ugly Weir:

Look at the expression of his eyes, how TORN he is...

He's so hurting he had to do that:

Brotherhood ----> looking spiffy:

Common Ground:

Kolya's Happy they're reunited:

John's all like "I know why you're really doing this"

When he calls Elizabeth by her first name Acastus is disturbed. Maybe he was away too long:

Now lookit how sad John is after the death...we've found the source of the angst!

I'm so messed up...

Hmmm. I get more of a "John....I am your father." vibe. *snickers and flees*
      sigpic
      Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
        http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv132/Erin87_photos/Sparky/SparkyValentine2.jpg
        Wow, those were so very pretty!! Thanks!!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
        *Has vision of Radek acting like Radar in some early MASH episodes when he was playing the drums and just zoned out and started doing his own thing. Nearly falls off chair LMAO at the image*
        ROTFL! Yes, exactly, that's it!!! That's a hilarious image!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Mornin' Sparklettes. Did we all survive V-Day? It's like Spring here. I'm almost afraid to enjoy it too much. LOL

Considering what we all spend a good deal of time doing, you will love this bit of RL info. I'm having lunch today with a friend that I used to teach with back in the 20th century. She lives at the beach now and does not own a TV. ROTFLMAO! Whatever will we talk about? She also probably hasn't been to a movie this century, listens only to classical and reads the classics for fun. OMG. Why are we friends again?

But she does indeed love hearing about my antics adventures and we usually talk for hours. I'll be gone for most of the day so try to miss me.
        Wow, no TV. I don't think I'd survive! Have fun today!

ROTFLMAO! That was priceless. I do love the anti-reality twist to things. And to add to that, you could tell when John was about to shoot Kolya in The Eye that he was so very torn. On the one hand, it would be a chance to get rid of his annoying boss once and for all and OTOH, they would just insist he try to rescue her. For a moment he was tempted to just shoot her instead of Kolya. We'll never know if his shot went a bit too far to the right or if he changed his mind at the last moment. Then when she went all girly and said no she wasn't all right, all he could think to do was grab her hand and drag her to safety. To save his own butt, of course and make her shut up whining.
        That damn woman, always screwing things up! To think, he could have finally escaped all that sexual harassment if only he'd been a better shot.

EXACTLY! I mean, how much more proof do you need?

Kolya gives John the opportunity to get rid of ugly Weir:

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/i...ll/111x556.jpg

Look at the expression of his eyes, how TORN he is...

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/i...ll/111x561.jpg

He's so hurting he had to do that:

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/i...ll/111x564.jpg

Brotherhood ----> looking spiffy: http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/i...herhood386.jpg

Common Ground:

Kolya's Happy they're reunited:

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/i...3/c5Fg0032.jpg

John's all like "I know why you're really doing this"

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/i...3/c5Fg0221.jpg

When he calls Elizabeth by her first name Acastus is disturbed. Maybe he was away too long:

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/i...3/c5Fg0552.jpg

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/i...3/c5Fg0561.jpg

Now lookit how sad John is after the death...we've found the source of the angst!

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/i...nsible0730.jpg

I'm so messed up...
        OMG, you are beyond awesome!!! These posts are the funniest thing I've read in a long time. In Common Ground, John was upset that he didn't get his brownie points for not killing Kolya the last time. Wonder how he wanted to use those points.......

Comment

I think I'm going to have to go with Kolya/John on this one. They had such dynamic chemistry and they were so obviously meant for each other. John never showed angst with anyone like he showed it with Acastus. I mean, let's look at the evidence:

1) John always calls Kolya "Kolya" he never calls him Commander. Obviously they are on intimate terms.
          2) John killed 60+ men in his attempt to get them alone together.
          3) John only shot Kolya in the shoulder when he took that stupid Weir woman hostage. Though he had to maintain the pretense of being loyal to Atlantis, he didn't really want to kill him.
          4) Kolya looks so spiffy when they meet next. Obviously he wanted to look good.
          5) Kolya puts all his faith in John's ability to solve the puzzle.
          6) When confronted with the opportunity to kill Kolya again, John doesn't. Again.
          7) John just wasn't himself in Season 2. Like, he tried to shoot Kavanaugh and he lost his mind in the Ford situation and that's not John. I attribute that to lack of Kolya.
          8) Obviously the reason why Kolya kidnaps John in S3 is because he needs them alone together. That whole Wraith thing was just a ploy to fake out everyone else.
          9) John didn't want to kill Kolya in Irresponsible but he could not STAND the idea of sharing Acastus with Lucius. So...
          10) However, that action really changed John. I mean, look at how dark and angsty he is in S4/S5. That was all due to the loss of Kolya.
          11) He even fantasizes about him. I mean, how much more proof do you need?

*runs and hides*
          I hate to say it but I really do but I agree with you there. If you look between the lines there is definitely some sexual tension between them. In Common Ground come on writers How Phalliac can you get with a bloody harpoon?!

By the way look Up "Captive Audience" it's a good Rape!fic with John/Kolya

Anyway John/Kolya are not my thing.....but McKay/Kolya two proud bossy men going at each other......yummy.
          BALCONIES
          The Breeding Ground of Ships.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
            [/SPOILERS]

Thanks Zandra now next time I sew Star Wars instead of John being Han Solo he's gonna be Luke Skywalker......

HO S**T THE PLOT BUNNIES ARE ATTACKING! *runs*

I don't think Liz will be too happy with having Kolya as a Father in Law.
            BALCONIES
            sigpic

Comment

[/SPOILERS]

LOL!!!!!

Oh, and to TLM.. I've said it before, I'll say it again. You disturb me.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                LOL!!!!!

Oh, and to TLM.. I've said it before, I'll say it again. You disturb me.

It's not my fault as an artist my creative side easily catches disturbing ideas...but hey It did the same for Frida Khalo and she's epic
                BALCONIES
                sigpic

Comment

[/SPOILERS]

Ahem.

ETA: Just remember to close your eyes during the last 15 seconds or so.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Ahem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC2aUTUjWGY

Bwahahaha!!

Comment

Ahem.

Spoiler:

Ahhhh! SK, I can't Not watch stuff you tell me not to watch or read. It's like a magnet....I can't bloody help myself. (But I liked the rest of the vid!)

Now....I'm going to find a bucket of bleach to dunk my head into to burn the evil from my memories. TLM, I don't like:

Spoiler:
                      Shep/Koyla unless it was a great crack*winces at word choice* humor like Eri's, I am horrified at the idea of McKay/Koyla and am generally nasueated with idea of sexually violent fics.

I'm officially going to steal your harpoon and protect Shep. That should make trying to finish your challenge interesting, I really, really should have thought that one through a little better. I guess I'll have to lay it on heavy with the TLC.
                      sigpic

Comment

I am now tempted t write a crack where Kolyas Sheppards dad
                        BALCONIES
                        sigpic

Comment

Ahem.

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                          I am now tempted t write a crack where Kolyas Sheppards dad
                          I bet that would get an interesting response- I didn't see this one coming.
                          Spoiler:

"OMG! John....that mean's we're brothers!"
                          sigpic

Comment

Rodney's reaction

: YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!
                            BALCONIES
                            sigpic

Comment

Well I'm back and just in time I think. You people truly disturb me.

Anyway, turns out my friend was most eager to hear about my con experience. She has another friend who goes to cons all the time. In costume. LOL We had a lovely long lunch and I am STUFFED.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I bet that would get an interesting response- I didn't see this one coming.
                                Spoiler:
                                http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/...mbCAXVIS1A.jpg
                                "OMG! John....that mean's we're brothers!"
                                They say a picture is worth a thousand words... I'd say that picture sums up my feelings quite nicely. LOL!

Well I'm back and just in time I think. You people truly disturb me.
                                Muahahahah.

Anyway, turns out my friend was most eager to hear about my con experience. She has another friend who goes to cons all the time. In costume. LOL We had a lovely long lunch and I am STUFFED.
                                Oooh, a cosplayer! I've thought about dabbling in cosplay, but have never taken the plunge.

Stuffed after a long and lovely lunch is a good thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X