No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*waves* Hi Torri! I meant to say that earlier but got caught up in the excitement of evil-simon.

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

Thanks everyone for the links.

Day 19: Most annoying side character
      I almost wanted to say Carter because for me she's a side character but I'm sure nobody think like me. Kavanaugh is annoying but I will take Colonel Ellis
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
        Thanks everyone for the links.

I almost wanted to say Carter because for me she's a side character but I'm sure nobody think like me. Kavanaugh is annoying but I will take Colonel Ellis
        Ellis is my choice as well. That he got the slightest scene in Enemy at the Gate was irritating.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
          It was a good story Though I wanna see one where Simon Hurts John to get Lizzie's attention....then again it's the Sheppard Whump talking
          Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
          omg, yeah!!! that'd be a pretty cool fic
          where they both fight for/over her attention (and love)...but shep doesnt realise at first that he's doing it because they're just friends but when simon confronts him he finally figures what he always wanted...and keeps on trying to get rid off simon awwwwww <3
          And then Simon pulls a Kolya...come back to me and I'll hurt Shep
          i cant simon being evil....but he might 'befriend' kolya on an offworld mission and asks for his help XD
          Imagine if he tipped Kolya off to torture Johnny in front of Elizabeth in common ground!
          Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          *yawns* Anyway, it's time for this little kitty to head off to bed, 'cause it's getting close to midnight!

I'll be out for most of the day on Wednesday, but I should be back Wednesday evening. Try not to burn down the forum while I'm gone!

Nighty-night, Sparkies!
          Poor Shep! I think there was certainly a little fire going on last night. *plot bunnies wrapping Elizabeth's arms around him in comfort*
          sigpic
          Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
            Okay, I haven't been around much lately, but the Sparky prompty muse hit me, so I gladly share them with you. First come, first serve - take one (or more) if they "speak to you" and I look forward to whatever you come up with!

And, more than one person can take the same prompt - variety is the spice of life!

Sunrise/Sunset
            A pocket full of seashells
            Early morning dreams
            Comfort food
            Take this job and shove it
            South of the border
            Game night
            Since I don't have time to write today, I'll just post one I already did that sort of follows the sunrise/sunset idea. Warning: smut, but nothing too graphic. Atlantis Heat Wave

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
            I do agree SK but the way I see it. When someone leaves you to explore another galaxy, they're essentially saying "Good Bye" for good. Especially when they know it's a one-way trip (whether Simon knew that I don't know). I know that if my SO (for lack of a better term) left me, kinda out of the blue, to go explore another galaxy and didn't even bother discussing it with me (not specifically but generally) then, I'd totally try to find someone new. Take time to grieve the relationship but find someone new.
            I look at it as the same situation when someone goes into war. If you love them, you remain faithful. We don't know if Simon had a chance to go along the first time but Elizabeth did everything she could to get him to come the second time and he refused. Plus, as SK said, he had already moved on. He couldn't even wait a year. Plus he should have told her as soon as he saw her. He was essentially going to let her go back to Pegasus not knowing. Jerk.

And she obviously was trying to get a clearance for him right up until they left. The recording she left tells us that. So, actually he knew what she was doing and still cheated on her. Jerk.

And now, where was I?

Day 17: Favorite team

I loved Ford and I miss him but Ronon just added the cherry on the sundae. John needed an equal to play games with and watch his back. Love the character.

Day 18: Favorite side character

Zelenka without a doubt. He added so much to every ep he was in and loved his interactions with Rodney. Plus his cute little smile.

Kavanaugh, of course. But I wish he had been on more. He was annoying in a good way and I think had the potential to bring Sparky closer. Sooner or later John would have had to kick his ass.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*runs in quickly*

Phew! Too much to catch up on at the moment, but wanted to drop off a little morale booster that I did at midnight last night waiting for my cat to come back in (still hasn't, BTW, and it rained last night ):

Spoilered for future plots:

Spoiler:

If anybody wants to snurch, please credit me! That's all I ask!

SGARising (and Sparky) FTW!!!
              Last edited by ShipperWriter; 19 January 2011, 04:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                *runs in quickly*

Phew! Too much to catch up on at the moment, but wanted to drop off a little morale booster that I did at midnight last night waiting for my cat to come back in (still hasn't, BTW, and it rained last night ):

Spoiler:

If anybody wants to snurch, please credit me! That's all I ask!

SGARising (and Sparky) FTW!!!
                Love what you did but we're being careful not to reveal that Elizabeth will be back before we get to those eps. And any Sparky in SGARising is faaaarrrrr in the future. Anyone who snurches this, please save it until later. Even though most of us in SGARising are Sparky shippers, we are not writing as shippers only and are being careful to keep it canon in the beginning. Thanks.
                Last edited by Southern Red; 19 January 2011, 05:14 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post

Hmmm... I had thoughts along those lines myself...

Indeed they are! According to the cups, there are over 60,000 different combinations you can get.

I like Taco Bell too. But then, I've always been a big fan of Mexican food in general.

I have watched it more than once, but yeah... Every time I watch it, when Rodney comes up with that stupid plan to upload that code, I yell and beg at the screen, "It's not worth it! IT'S NOT WORTH IT! This is a bad plan! Just leave!!!" Or the hallway: "Grab her and run! GRAB HER AND RUN!!!!"

But they never listen.

Anyway... on a lighter note... does anyone have/know where I can find some relatively high quality pics of the con panel where Joe kissed Torri? I need one of her smiling for a reference, and I found the perfect pic, but it's too small for me to work with properly. It seems like this request has been made already a while back, but forgive me for being too lazy to hunt for it through all of this.
                  Yay! Welcome to the Sparky Chipotle Fan Club!

I had a few pics saved on my PB, feel free to snurch if they match your needs ... or if you simply like to stare at Joe's befuddled expression!

Spoilered for size, don't want anyone's modem to explode!!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    Love what you did but we're being careful not to reveal that Elizabeth will be back before we get to those eps. And any Sparky in SGARising is faaaarrrrr in the future. Anyone who snurches this, please save it until later. Even though most of us in SGARising are Sparky shippers, we are not writing as shippers only and are being careful to keep it canon in the beginning. Thanks.
                    Ooh, *smacks self* brain fart! Thanks Auntie, I went back and spoilered it, and put a warning. And what you said, listen to her, peeps!

Comment

I had a few pics saved on my PB, feel free to snurch if they match your needs ... or if you simply like to stare at Joe's befuddled expression!

<snipped cause I'm lazy>

Thanks for those. That one of Torri is one of the best I've seen of her. Love befuddled Joe. Someone must have been asking a really puzzling question. LOL

While we're talking pics, I have a request. Does anyone have a really big pic of the team? I need all 4 from S2-5 in their off world gear and can't find one that's not too far away or with them facing the camera. I've looked through all the archives of screencaps I know of.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                        Poor Shep! I think there was certainly a little fire going on last night. *plot bunnies wrapping Elizabeth's arms around him in comfort*
                        My favorite Sheppard gets hurt and Elizabeth comforts him. Lol it's kinda funny in my Tudors crossover the last passage of the chapter im writing is Teyla observing Sheppard waking up from a nightmare and she says the reason sheps so shaky is because he doesn't have "the love of Elizabeth" to keep him safe. Smart chick that Teyla.

I still feel crappy for breaking up Sparky to make way for Anne Boleyn. =[ At least Sparkys in my other fic
                        BALCONIES
                        The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          *yawns* Anyway, it's time for this little kitty to head off to bed, 'cause it's getting close to midnight!

I'll be out for most of the day on Wednesday, but I should be back Wednesday evening. Try not to burn down the forum while I'm gone!

Nighty-night, Sparkies!
                          i wouldnt be too optimistic

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                          *waves* Hi Torri! I meant to say that earlier but got caught up in the excitement of evil-simon.
                          looool yeah, we got carried away a little bit.
                          hi m&mnm

Spoiler:

oooh, those are sweet pics. hope you dont mind me snagging them

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Thanks for those. That one of Torri is one of the best I've seen of her. Love befuddled Joe. Someone must have been asking a really puzzling question. LOL

While we're talking pics, I have a request. Does anyone have a really big pic of the team? I need all 4 from S2-5 in their off world gear and can't find one that's not too far away or with them facing the camera. I've looked through all the archives of screencaps I know of.
                            I think I have some episode stills from season 3 - I think some are from Progeny and others from... uhhh, it's Return I think. They're all wearing black. There are also S3 promo pics, where all of them are wearing civilian clothes (except perhaps Jason/Ronon).
                            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

a quick wallpaper
                              i wasnt sure if i like it with or without writing, so here are both

Spoiler:

Comment

a quick wallpaper
                                i wasnt sure if i like it with or without writing, so here are both

[IMG]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o121/Torri_012/Unbenannt-1Kopie.jpg[IMG]
                                Spoiler:
                                Beaut/iful my der
                                BALCONIES
                                The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X