Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
    Well theres going to be a future scene in my Tudors/SGA crossover where Kolya again kidnaps Sheppard. Because Sheppard released his wraith he decides to torture Sheppard with an Iratus bug instead. So I am drawing concept art for that scene.
    Oh, can't wait to see that!

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
    Plot-Bunny-Attack:

i was just sewing one of my coatbuttons back on when i thought that this could actually be a really cute fluffy sparky fic: elizabeth is helping out sewing uniforms back together when she finds herself fixing one of johns shirts...due to her having to find the whole first - she fiddles around on it and finds a picture (of her) hidden in his inside pocket... blah blah blah

anyone wants to write that?? *cutest look ever* xD
    I'm easily persuaded and that sounds entirely too cute. We'll see how fast it takes me to catch up here and maybe I'll have some time tonight to play with them. (And all the mentions of back to college has my mind hankering over a yummy spring break A/U.)

Watching 'Suspcion' Caught a sparky moment:

It was so cute when John asked if Elizabeth needed anything! Especially since he had a shy face!
    Oh crap, moving up to number two on the to do list: rewatch Suspicion.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    I know I've read something with Simon going to Atlantis. I'll have to search for it. But for jealous John fics, there's Five Times John or Elizabeth Was Jealous by Oparu. Very good fic!

Agreed 100%. Now get back to homework! While I go look for that fic.
    There's another one by Oparu I love- and it's a heck of a fic, the word count if over 200K. But it's a great one! Simon end's up at Atlantis after she and John are together. But that is a minor storyline in a powerhouse of a fic. I highly reccomend it.

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
    Oh no! Not Kavanaugh! Maybe we could find some way to have him accidentally meet his untimely demise? *whistles innocently* Or maybe after a while of his being a jerk and making everybody mad, he can be sent as a permanent ambassador to some planet full of unpleasant people that nobody likes (maybe the kids). Or that planet and people have something Atlantis needs and they are only too willing to give Kavanaugh up to make the trade (maybe in this culture they find Kavanaugh's qualities admirable or want to worship him or something and he can't stand them b/c he thinks they're stupid and primitive). There are so many possible horrified Kavanaugh/eager natives scenarios we could take advantage of.
    I'm for anything with some Kavanaugh torture. It's called kharma baby! Plus it cracks me up when grown men faint (sorry Rodney!).

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    As far as I know, the rest of the network is still in place. They did pull out one of the Pegasus gates to replace the gate in Atlantis that got blown up by the Attero Device in Season 5's "First Contact"/"The Lost Tribe," but that's it. They'd just need one Milky Way gate and two Pegasus gates, and they're good to go. There's still the security issues to consider, too; after the Wraith were able to infiltrate the Gate Bridge, the IOA will no doubt be wary of reopening it. But think of all the money and energy they'd save by not having to use the Daedalus to ferry supplies to Atlantis, LOL!

Ahahahaha! A sacrifice for the sake of diplomacy, eh? Something tells me the irony of that would appeal to Elizabeth.
    Again, applause for all on some hard work today. You certainly have been busy!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
      Yeah, I think it was. We didn't find that out until Midway though. Was it ever actually said, or was it just on his nametag?
      Just his nametag. But hey, it was on screen, so it's canon.

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
      Oh, can't wait to see that!
      Me neither! Poor, poor John. Muahahaha!

I'm for anything with some Kavanaugh torture. It's called kharma baby! Plus it cracks me up when grown men faint (sorry Rodney!).
      I sure wouldn't mind see John faint, though.

Again, applause for all on some hard work today. You certainly have been busy!
      *salutes* Our work is never done!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Okay, I haven't been around much lately, but the Sparky prompty muse hit me, so I gladly share them with you. First come, first serve - take one (or more) if they "speak to you" and I look forward to whatever you come up with!

And, more than one person can take the same prompt - variety is the spice of life!

Sunrise/Sunset
        A pocket full of seashells
        Early morning dreams
        Comfort food
        Take this job and shove it
        South of the border
        Game night
        sigpic
        Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
          Okay, I haven't been around much lately, but the Sparky prompty muse hit me, so I gladly share them with you. First come, first serve - take one (or more) if they "speak to you" and I look forward to whatever you come up with!

And, more than one person can take the same prompt - variety is the spice of life!

Sunrise/Sunset
          Early morning dreams
          Comfort food
          South of the border
          Game night

South of what border?! *someone help me, my minds fallen into the gutter and I can't get out*

Ahh, ahem. Mighty tempting...
          sigpic
          Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

South of what border?! *someone help me, my minds fallen into the gutter and I can't get out*

LOL, that's the beauty of these little prompties - whoever takes them can interpret them however they like.

And yes, when I typed that, I thought Mexico and, ahem, other places as well. Perhaps a combo - Mexico and "other places" in the same fic? LOL......
            sigpic
            Signature by Erin87

Comment

As far as I know, the rest of the network is still in place. They did pull out one of the Pegasus gates to replace the gate in Atlantis that got blown up by the Attero Device in Season 5's "First Contact"/"The Lost Tribe," but that's it. They'd just need one Milky Way gate and two Pegasus gates, and they're good to go. There's still the security issues to consider, too; after the Wraith were able to infiltrate the Gate Bridge, the IOA will no doubt be wary of reopening it. But think of all the money and energy they'd save by not having to use the Daedalus to ferry supplies to Atlantis, LOL!
              *IOA member finishes giving his presentation to the other members*
              Presenter: And think of all the money we'll save by switching to Geico!
              *others stare at him*
              Presenter: I mean! Uh... by rebuilding the Midway Station! *glances furtively around the room in embarrassment and sits back down in a hurry*

Ahahahaha! A sacrifice for the sake of diplomacy, eh? Something tells me the irony of that would appeal to Elizabeth.
              Oh yes, I do believe it would. *rubs hands together and gives sneaky laugh*

Sunrise/Sunset
              Early morning dreams
              Comfort food
              South of the border
              Game night
              Ooo, lovely prompts, SMB! I might snag the pocket full of sea shells one if I can find the time...
              sigpic
              Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

LOL, that's the beauty of these little prompties - whoever takes them can interpret them however they like.

And yes, when I typed that, I thought Mexico and, ahem, other places as well. Perhaps a combo - Mexico and "other places" in the same fic? LOL......
                Oh you two naughty ladies. Bring on the smut!

*IOA member finishes giving his presentation to the other members*
                Presenter: And think of all the money we'll save by switching to Geico!
                *others stare at him*
                Presenter: I mean! Uh... by rebuilding the Midway Station! *glances furtively around the room in embarrassment and sits back down in a hurry*

Or by using FedEx! Gee, I wonder if we could milk some product placement deals outta this... LOL!

Oh yes, I do believe it would. *rubs hands together and gives sneaky laugh*
                Muahahahahaha... Poor, poor Kavanaugh.

Okay, not really.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Sunrise/Sunset
                  Early morning dreams
                  Comfort food
                  South of the border
                  Game night
                  Humm with Game night.....I see a little game called nervous being involved!
                  BALCONIES
                  The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                    Little question. I'm watching "Intruder" on tv (no need to say I squee during the coffee scene and during the entire episode lol) and I have a question. Is there a fic somewhere on the net, where Simon decided to follow Elizabeth? If it's the case, I would love a link, please. If not, I'm in the mood of a fic where John is jealous so maybe you know other fics. Thank you.

SR: And yes definitively Lorne
                    well, lizabeth39 wrote one once with simon coming to atlantis... its a bit dark, but really really good!
                    Simons Revenge

Originally posted by lizabeth39 View Post
                    I'm like you, I can't watch lifeline again either. I keep thinking of Elizabeth left at Oberoth's mercy and what was going through her mind as she watched John and Ronon leave. Then I get depressed.
                    agree. its a horrible episode (i think). even though john looks pretty cute when she's shouting that he should leave. bit desperate..but he didnt really hesitate before he buggered off, which i found kinda disappointing

Sunrise/Sunset
                    Early morning dreams
                    Comfort food
                    South of the border
                    Game night
                    ooh, those are sweet plots. i especially like 'south of the border' & 'a pocket full of seashells' ... i dunno why but they sound so romantic xD

Comment

right, i'm not sure where exactly i stopped but i'm pretty sure it was somewhere right at the beginning... xD

Spoiler:
                      30+1 Days of SGA

Day 4: A character you wish Kolya would kill
                      Day 5: Your favorite pics of your ships
                      Day 6: A scene that had you laughing so hard you had to pause
                      Day 7: A scene you had to pause during to remind yourself it’s not real
                      Day 8: An episode you’ve watched more than three times
                      Day 9: Your favorite male character (who isn’t your fave char)
                      Day 10: Your favorite female character (who isn’t your fave char)
                      Day 11: Your favorite SG-1 guest star
                      Day 12: A scene that had you yelling at the screen
                      Day 13: A scene that made you blush
                      Day 14: Favorite pairing
                      Day 15: Least favorite pairing
                      Day 16: Favorite season
                      Day 17: Favorite team (Ford or Ronon? Weir or Carter?)
                      Day 18: Favorite side character
                      Day 19: Most annoying side character
                      Day 20: Unpopular opinion time!
                      Day 21: Best quote
                      Day 22: Worst quote
                      Day 23: Saddest character death
                      Day 24: Favorite in-show lingo
                      Day 25: Favorite kiss
                      Day 26: OMG WHY SGA WHY moment
                      Day 27: Funniest screen cap
                      Day 28: Favorite enemy
                      Day 29: Least favorite enemy
                      Day 30: One thing you would change
                      Day 31: How it should have ended

Day 3: An episode you hate
                      Aurora: because i found it very very very boring
                      Lifeline: because the left elizabeth behind & it was the last episode you really saw her in
                      Sunday: because carson died and they made elizabeth kiss the wrong man
                      Irresponsible: because they killed kolya off in the worst possible way....he was the best villain ever - for christs sake, how did he deserve such a poorly made death?

Comment

well, lizabeth39 wrote one once with simon coming to atlantis... its a bit dark, but really really good!
                        Simons Revenge
                        It was a good story Though I wanna see one where Simon Hurts John to get Lizzie's attention....then again it's the Sheppard Whump talking
                        BALCONIES
                        sigpic

Comment

It was a good story Though I wanna see one where Simon Hurts John to get Lizzie's attention....then again it's the Sheppard Whump talking
                          omg, yeah!!! that'd be a pretty cool fic
                          where they both fight for/over her attention (and love)...but shep doesnt realise at first that he's doing it because they're just friends but when simon confronts him he finally figures what he always wanted...and keeps on trying to get rid off simon awwwwww <3

Comment

omg, yeah!!! that'd be a pretty cool fic
                            where they both fight for/over her attention (and love)...but shep doesnt realise at first that he's doing it because they're just friends but when simon confronts him he finally figures what he always wanted...and keeps on trying to get rid off simon awwwwww <3
                            And then Simon pulls a Kolya...come back to me and I'll hurt Shep
                            BALCONIES
                            sigpic

Comment

And then Simon pulls a Kolya...come back to me and I'll hurt Shep
                              i cant simon being evil....but he might 'befriend' kolya on an offworld mission and asks for his help XD

Comment

i cant simon being evil....but he might 'befriend' kolya on an offworld mission and asks for his help XD
                                Imagine if he tipped Kolya off to torture Johnny in front of Elizabeth in common ground!
                                BALCONIES
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X