Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
    Do we need Grandparents too? Like the ones who tell awesome stories?

WOOT POST 800
    I don't think anyone wants to feel that old just yet.

Congrats on 800 posts!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

my mum and dad are gonna be GP's again, my bro and his wife have two and are expecting triplets

Comment

LM congrats as well on your 800, I'm looking at 2,000 by tonight if I can

Comment

Thanks Babes! Oh I love this family!
          BALCONIES
          The Breeding Ground of Ships.
          sigpic

Comment

you're welcome LM and I do to, it's my home away from home...maybe 2,000 tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
              you're welcome LM and I do to, it's my home away from home...maybe 2,000 tomorrow
              They give me a smile on my face.
              BALCONIES
              sigpic

Comment

Oh yes they do, especially people who make it there weapon of choice to make us laugh. There are quite a lot of them here

Comment

So, tonight is college football's last gasp of the season, the BCS national championship game, between #1 Auburn and #2 Oregon. One doesn't have to wonder if John and the rest of the football fans on Atlantis are watching right now. They are. The really burning question is, is Elizabeth taunting him with the popcorn?
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Wow, eight guests have just shown up in the thread. I guess everyone really does want to know if Elizabeth is taunting John with the popcorn...

Comment

I think John might well be trying to explain the game still to Teyla and Chewie with Elizabeth sagely nodding in the background

Comment

And Rodney muttering something about how Canadian Rules football is better...

Comment

He would though I bet he's probably more of a rugby fan

Here is a quick question? On some of the other *thunk* threads, a lot of peeps simply post photos of thier sugject of adoration but say nothing, yet if I were to go around posting in topic threads and say simply put in a smilie I would be accused of spamming and most likely get moderated, does anyone else think that strange?

Comment

He would though I bet he's probably more of a rugby fan
                            *snickers*

Here is a quick question? On some of the other *thunk* threads, a lot of peeps simply post photos of thier sugject of adoration but say nothing, yet if I were to go around posting in topic threads and say simply put in a smilie I would be accused of spamming and most likely get moderated, does anyone else think that strange?
                            What can I say? Each thread has its own quirks.

Comment

And Ronon is trying to iniate a football game cause he likes the idea of people beating up each other for a ball!

Meanwhile Kolya is planning his next trick to bring Sparky together.
                              BALCONIES
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                *snickers*

What can I say? Each thread has its own quirks.
                                yes they do...but wasn't Rodney a hockey fan...I seem to rememebr something.......

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                                And Ronon is trying to iniate a football game cause he likes the idea of people beating up each other for a ball!

Meanwhile Kolya is planning his next trick to bring Sparky together.
                                I think Ronon aka Jason actually did play rugby Union at one time

Comment

Working...
                                X