No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 9: Your favorite male character (who isn’t your fave char)

Lorne. He's cute and snarky but also devoted to his duty. I love his sarcasm. His scene with Elizabeth in Lost Boys (I think) where she's asking him to send a search team out for John & co. is priceless. ("they forget how much you worry") Oh Lorne! I so wish they'd had a scene with him and Laura together. Think how they could have harassed Rodney!

I've been reading the stargate_ren series and it's hard for me to think of him as "Evan" anymore. He's "Marcus" to me now

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee519/shipperwriter/Stargate%20Atlantis/John%20and%20Elizabeth%20Sparky/normal_atl_213_925.jpg
      The Birthday Pot! *squees and pets the pot*

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      Day 7: A scene you had to pause during to remind yourself it’s not real

In relation to it's not our reality, or SGARising will fix it "not real"?

Elizabeth's "death". Either way.
      I'll definitely second that.

And yay to you reaching 700 posts! Congratulations!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANUNA!!!

Local time is 00:00 - GMT+1 (which basically means it's 1am for Nuna) and that makes me the first one
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          I was just the opposite when he first showed up on SGA. I remember him from a number of shows but mostly from Profiler. It's unusual to see him play a good guy lately though and the CM character is a good part. Since Kolya though, I must admit he will always be that character in my head.

Sure I'll adopt you. The more the merrier. Alas, SR. Jr. is happily settled down with his girlfriend the lovely Miss M.
          Oh darn, I'm looking for a new victim boyfriend and so cool I have another Aunty here on GW *counts* O-o I have a really BIG family here on GW

Originally posted by gateraid View Post

I admit I'm not a huge fan of the pairing, but the story was quite well written. Hopefully he sticks with it

He will if the Navy gives him some time home

My fav character (male) who's not a star....I'm going for Chuck

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
            Oh darn, I'm looking for a new victim boyfriend and so cool I have another Aunty here on GW *counts* O-o I have a really BIG family here on GW
            Yay you are my cousin
            BALCONIES
            The Breeding Ground of Ships.
            sigpic

Comment

The family lines are starting to be confusing...

But I still remember the rich uncle and cookoo aunt...

Comment

Aren't you the Lemming FH?
                BALCONIES
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                  Aren't you the Lemming FH?
                  Ah yes, that too... would be weird if I forgot that... ...I'd be having an identity crisis.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    Ah yes, that too... would be weird if I forgot that... ...I'd be having an identity crisis.
                    Oh no, we can't have that!

And... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANUNA!!!! (even though it's not Tuesday yet here in California, it is where Anuna lives!)
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

what does it mean by isn't your favorite character?

Comment

Happy Birthday ANUNA Thank you for getting me hooked on Sparky
                        BALCONIES
                        sigpic

Comment

Day 9: Your favorite male character (who isn’t your fave char)

Lorne.

Comment

Day 10: Your favorite female character (who isn’t your fave char)\

Cadman. Loves how she gets "under rodney's skin" literally.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              Since you're a lemming, I guess that makes you the family pet. LOL
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                Since you're a lemming, I guess that makes you the family pet. LOL
                                Do we need Grandparents too? Like the ones who tell awesome stories?

WOOT POST 800
                                BALCONIES
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X