Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
    And Ronon is trying to iniate a football game cause he likes the idea of people beating up each other for a ball!

Meanwhile Kolya is planning his next trick to bring Sparky together.
    someones got a very active mind so early in the morning (...at least its moring where i am XD)

and *yay* ... i'm the first to say: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANUNA!

Comment

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
      someones got a very active mind so early in the morning (...at least its moring where i am XD)

And you just notice my active imagination....I think you would be terrified to get inside my mind

Ps. Kolya is the ultimate Sparky Shipper and you know it!
      BALCONIES
      The Breeding Ground of Ships.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
        I think Ronon aka Jason actually did play rugby Union at one time
        Why Is I not surprised?
        BALCONIES
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANUNA!!!

Local time is 00:00 - GMT+1 (which basically means it's 1am for Nuna) and that makes me the first one

Yay you are my cousin
          Wow, I have a cousin now on GW, cool

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          The family lines are starting to be confusing...

But I still remember the rich uncle and cookoo aunt...
          I had a cookoo Uncle, he lived in a cave by the beach

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Oh no, we can't have that!

And... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANUNA!!!! (even though it's not Tuesday yet here in California, it is where Anuna lives!)

Oh torri I'm sorry to have to be the bearer of sad news

I'm mean aren't I

A Very Happy Birthday Anuna

Will there be cake?????

Comment

Why Is I not surprised?

cos maybe he looks the part I bet he could have done well to if it wasn't for his dodgy knee

Comment

And you just notice my active imagination....I think you would be terrified to get inside my mind

Ps. Kolya is the ultimate Sparky Shipper and you know it!

i think you're right.

kolya? the ultmate sparky shipper?? i think you're a bit confused .... kolya is perfect for kidnapping and torturing liz > which makes shep go mental and rescue her in some crazy and freaky adventrue .... and ... hey...hang on .... thinking about it ... THIS could ... no ... damn, you're right here too

Will there be cake?????
              will cookies do? i made some yesterday....with coco-chips and colourful little confettis

Comment

Another quick Sparky bit from my new fic featuring Carson Beckett:

“Forgive me lass,” Dr. Carson Beckett said interrupting Elizabeth from her thoughts, “but I must start the procedure on the Colonel.”

She didn’t want to leave his side. She feared if she turned her back on him just for one moment, he would be gone. He’d be a fly caught in a spider’s web and she would stand there helpless as the spider made the lethal bite. But she knew Carson had to do his job.

“May I stay?” She asked as she reluctantly let go of John’s hand.

“I don’t think I said anything about leaving Dr. Weir,” Carson said with a chuckle as he started mixing up some sort of solution, “of course you can stay, I think the Colonel will appreciate having you at his side through the healing process.”
                BALCONIES
                sigpic

Comment

Will there be cake?????
                  But of course!

(This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Another quick Sparky bit from my new fic featuring Carson Beckett........
                    huh? did i miss something... what ficlet is that from?? *wants to read the rest of it*
                    gosh, i really should be online more often..i'm missing out on so many things XD

Comment

i think you're right.

kolya? the ultmate sparky shipper?? i think you're a bit confused .... kolya is perfect for kidnapping and torturing liz > which makes shep go mental and rescue her in some crazy and freaky adventrue .... and ... hey...hang on .... thinking about it ... THIS could ... no ... damn, you're right here too
                      Yes you get the Equation....Kolya + either Shep!Whump or Liz!Whump= Sparky...Ha and I am writing a part with Sparky after he's Whumped by Kolya
                      BALCONIES
                      sigpic

Comment

i think you're right.

will cookies do? i made some yesterday....with coco-chips and colourful little confettis

Oh sweet now I can get fat again Thnx Torri

“Forgive me lass,” Dr. Carson Beckett said interrupting Elizabeth from her thoughts, “but I must start the procedure on the Colonel.”

She didn’t want to leave his side. She feared if she turned her back on him just for one moment, he would be gone. He’d be a fly caught in a spider’s web and she would stand there helpless as the spider made the lethal bite. But she knew Carson had to do his job.

“I don’t think I said anything about leaving Dr. Weir,” Carson said with a chuckle as he started mixing up some sort of solution, “of course you can stay, I think the Colonel will appreciate having you at his side through the healing process.”
                        That is so sweet very beautiful LM

And Kitty I'm putting on weight just looking at that

O-o I was thinking of John looking over the balcony thinking of Elizabeth and this came into my head

Comment

huh? did i miss something... what ficlet is that from?? *wants to read the rest of it*
                          gosh, i really should be online more often..i'm missing out on so many things XD
                          Its a chapter in progress I only posted one chapter so far of the whole story, it's over here:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6638693/...Like_The_Devil

Not much but will get better.
                          BALCONIES
                          sigpic

Comment

Ah, there's nothing like hurt & comfort fic! Delicious!
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yes you get the Equation....Kolya + either Shep!Whump or Liz!Whump= Sparky...Ha and I am writing a part with Sparky after he's Whumped by Kolya
                              i was never good at maths... thats why it took me so long to figure it out *rofl*
                              kolya rocks. he's the ultimate bad guy.... i cant keep my hands off stories with kolya + sparky ... just like cookies really, addictive

Comment

And Kitty I'm putting on weight just looking at that
                                *cackles* There's nothing like Red Velvet Cake! The official cake of Sparky!

O-o I was thinking of John looking over the balcony thinking of Elizabeth and this came into my head

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xPQ16Asyoo
                                And there's nothing like Johnny Cash when it comes to putting John's moods to music. *sighs and pets John*

Comment

Working...
                                X