Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eeeeee, thanks for the picspam, Pocus!

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Hehe I am always always getting gutter thoughts from that "John making grabby hands while looking at Elizabeth's attributes" pic.
    Heh! You and me both!

And mmmmmm... eye!sex...
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
      [IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l228/abracahpocus/Atlantis/Sparky/WeirSheppard3.jpg[IMG]

Wonder what is going through John's mind here?
      : *rambles on about how they should deal with the wraith*....John Are you even listening to me
      : Uhh....twenty two?
      BALCONIES
      The Breeding Ground of Ships.
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I wonder where Master Gutteraid is.
        Indeed. It's almost 10am in NZ right now, so he ought to be up and about...
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Gutteraid! ROTFLMAO! Perfect. He's probably in church. What?

Okay, okay, I'll behave. Meanwhile more eyesex.

I don't know what it was about Submersion but they were beginning to embarrass Teyla and Ronon. Look how he's giving her the "here they go again" look.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

Spoiler:

I don't know what it was about Submersion but they were beginning to embarrass Teyla and Ronon. Look how he's giving her the "here they go again" look.
            Umm I think it was more like Ronon was telling them I know whats going between you two.
            BALCONIES
            sigpic

Comment

Awesome pic spam, people!

Only 13 posts left!

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                Not unless you count Asterix & Obelix.
                I couldn't green you but Asterix & Obelix are way cool!!

Are you meaning a romantic drabble or friendship? What about Kate counselling Lorne (informally) after he has to work with McKay? Perhaps after Runner. Or maybe after Condemned, when she has to explain the complexities of dealing with two leaders that have different ideas about security?
                Anything is welcome...

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                Lemming you say I wonder if FH would be the culprit in revenge for her master Kate Heightmeyer.
                There once was a time when Heightmeyer's Lemming roamed the Blog of Doom until something happened that chased the Lemming away.

However, revenge is sweet...

****MEME-TIME****

Spoiler:
                Day 9: Your favorite male character (who isn’t your fave char)
                Day 10: Your favorite female character (who isn’t your fave char)
                Day 11: Your favorite SG-1 guest star
                Day 12: A scene that had you yelling at the screen
                Day 13: A scene that made you blush
                Day 14: Favorite pairing
                Day 15: Least favorite pairing
                Day 16: Favorite season
                Day 17: Favorite team (Ford or Ronon? Weir or Carter?)
                Day 18: Favorite side character
                Day 19: Most annoying side character
                Day 20: Unpopular opinion time!
                Day 21: Best quote
                Day 22: Worst quote
                Day 23: Saddest character death
                Day 24: Favorite in-show lingo
                Day 25: Favorite kiss
                Day 26: OMG WHY SGA WHY moment
                Day 27: Funniest screen cap
                Day 28: Favorite enemy
                Day 29: Least favorite enemy
                Day 30: One thing you would change
                Day 31: How it should have ended

Day 8: An episode you’ve watched more than three times

All of them at least as many times as there are main characters (those who appear in the opening credits + Kate & season 4 Keller) due to my word and screentime research. So basically I have seen every episode at least 3 times.

Of course there are those that I have seen so many times I can't remember how many exactly, like The Gift, Michael, Echoes, Critical Mass, ...
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

To help us reach our goal of 105000....

SPARKY FLUFF AHOY!

Spoiler:
                  The moment Dr. Elizabeth Weir heard that her beloved Colonel had returned safely to Atlantis she did not hesitate to sprint to her love’s side. She knew she had to be back in the meeting room to discuss how the Atlantis expedition was going to deal with their latest predicament. But she didn’t care if the city was about to sink back to the murky depths of the sea she needed to see that John was alive and well after the agony he, well they endured today. When she watched the man she loved suffering the way he did, she felt as though the wraith was pressing his hand against her chest too.

By the time she arrived to the medical wing, Dr. Carson Beckett had already begun the treatment. It was painful to see John like this. It wasn’t the fact that he laid there unconscious hooked up to IVs, she had seen him this way many times before. It was the fact that Kolya’s sadism took away the youth and life within John Sheppard making him look he was lying there….dead.

As she looked down upon the sleeping Colonel, she ran her fingers over the tiny wrinkles that had recently formed around his eyes. She had a feeling that it was going to take a while to get her old Colonel back but she was patient. She bent down and kissed him gently on the forehead.

“If you can hear me John I want you to know, I don’t care what you look like now,” she whispered in his ear as she took his large hand into her own, “I don’t care about what’s ahead of us, I am just glad you are home.”

And with that she bent down to give him a quick gentle kiss on the lips.
                  BALCONIES
                  sigpic

Comment

On a Monday?

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...d/PDVD_161.jpg
                    http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...-3x18-0621.jpg
                    http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...-3x18-2991.jpg
                    http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...-3x18-0586.jpg

I'll bet that after the end of the episode, Teyla and Ronon chased John out of that little break room with the bunk beds to go find his own room. And Rodney probably shooed Elizabeth off to go join John.

Comment

I guess I am not part of the Sparky party...*sits in the corner alone*
                      BALCONIES
                      sigpic

Comment

All of those are just so good. We need to get gateraid busy thinking up captions.
                        Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Indeed. It's almost 10am in NZ right now, so he ought to be up and about...
                        Yep, been up, to the gym, then back home. Am taking a painting break. I hate painting.

Okay, okay, I'll behave.
                        Sadly, I don't think I went even once last year, although the previous year was a bit more productive on that front.

Did you say caps? (sorry, i snurched these)

Colonel, could you please move your hand?

I meant move it away

Don't you hate it when someone interrupts you just when you get to the good bit?
                        Elizabeth wonders how long it will take John to realise his hand is on the enter key

In my capacity as chief physician, I feel compelled to ask - do you realise how big your boobs look when you stand like that?

Why do you think I have my hands like this?

I really like that jacket. Would you mind if I got one?

I'll order you one if you want

Don't bother. Just leave it on my bedroom floor in the morning on your way out

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        I couldn't green you but Asterix & Obelix are way cool!!
                        I was addicted to them as a kid

****MEME-TIME****

Spoiler:
                        Day 9: Your favorite male character (who isn’t your fave char)
                        Day 10: Your favorite female character (who isn’t your fave char)
                        Day 11: Your favorite SG-1 guest star
                        Day 12: A scene that had you yelling at the screen
                        Day 13: A scene that made you blush
                        Day 14: Favorite pairing
                        Day 15: Least favorite pairing
                        Day 16: Favorite season
                        Day 17: Favorite team (Ford or Ronon? Weir or Carter?)
                        Day 18: Favorite side character
                        Day 19: Most annoying side character
                        Day 20: Unpopular opinion time!
                        Day 21: Best quote
                        Day 22: Worst quote
                        Day 23: Saddest character death
                        Day 24: Favorite in-show lingo
                        Day 25: Favorite kiss
                        Day 26: OMG WHY SGA WHY moment
                        Day 27: Funniest screen cap
                        Day 28: Favorite enemy
                        Day 29: Least favorite enemy
                        Day 30: One thing you would change
                        Day 31: How it should have ended

Day 8: An episode you’ve watched more than three times

All of them at least as many times as there are main characters (those who appear in the opening credits + Kate & season 4 Keller) due to my word and screentime research. So basically I have seen every episode at least 3 times.

Of course there are those that I have seen so many times I can't remember how many exactly, like The Gift, Michael, Echoes, Critical Mass, ...
                        Of course, you've watched the Kate ones more than anything else Although, by nature of the plot, they tend to be more character oriented eps too
                        sigpic

Comment

This picture makes me squeee
                          BALCONIES
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                            I guess I am not part of the Sparky party...*sits in the corner alone*
                            Err... We can't all be here 24/7 to respond to everything that's posted, you know. And sometimes posts slip through the cracks because we're trying to respond to others' posts. Learn the virtue of patience, grasshopper.

As for the ficlet, it's pretty good. I think the use of phrases like "her beloved Colonel" and "her love's side" is too melodramatic for Elizabeth; she just doesn't use such flowery language like that. Anyway, Kolya is sure going to get his butt kicked for this one! Lock and load, kiddies!

Yep, been up, to the gym, then back home. Am taking a painting break. I hate painting.
                            Ah. Work!whump.

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l228/abracahpocus/Atlantis/Sparky/coup16.jpg

Colonel, could you please move your hand?

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...rky/coup15.jpg

I meant move it away

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...y/jshep330.jpg

Don't you hate it when someone interrupts you just when you get to the good bit?
                            Elizabeth wonders how long it will take John to realise his hand is on the enter key
                            Awww, poor John.

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l228/abracahpocus/Atlantis/Sparky/instinct227.jpg

In my capacity as chief physician, I feel compelled to ask - do you realise how big your boobs look when you stand like that?

Why do you think I have my hands like this?
                            Hahaha!

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l228/abracahpocus/Atlantis/Sparky/WeirSheppard3.jpg

I really like that jacket. Would you mind if I got one?

I'll order you one if you want

Don't bother. Just leave it on my bedroom floor in the morning on your way out
                            RAWR!

Comment

Some more pics to get to the goal. Gateraid did such a great job with the last batch, let's see if his gutterness can resurface for these

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X