X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    Need help getting to sleep?

Enjoy some fluffy Dad!John fic!

Bedtime Stories is that little drabble I wrote on here a while ago ... reeditted and completed!

Have a good night/morning/whatever the heck you wanna call it!

*passes out*
    Awwwww! *melts at the final 'As you wish.'* SQUEE!

Now, I think I'm going to head off to bed myself. Hopefully I'll get a better night's sleep than last night.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Managed to get through another two SGU transcripts last night, and hoo boy! Looks like they're playing right into our hands with the Lucian Alliance's skulking around. Hopefully I can get to the rest today and get a clearer picture of what's going on.

In that vein, I've got a question for Eri and SR: When would you like me to post my exposé? As soon as it's done, or wait until next week after the post-Christmas euphoria has passed?
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Managed to get through another two SGU transcripts last night, and hoo boy! Looks like they're playing right into our hands with the Lucian Alliance's skulking around. Hopefully I can get to the rest today and get a clearer picture of what's going on.

In that vein, I've got a question for Eri and SR: When would you like me to post my exposé? As soon as it's done, or wait until next week after the post-Christmas euphoria has passed?
        Hmm? I don't think it really matters. Not many people will be around this week. Yet OTOH people are home from college etc. and might be looking for something to amuse them.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Hmm? I don't think it really matters. Not many people will be around this week. Yet OTOH people are home from college etc. and might be looking for something to amuse them.
          I am one of them! I miss College already!
          BALCONIES
          The Breeding Ground of Ships.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
            Need help getting to sleep?

Enjoy some fluffy Dad!John fic!

Bedtime Stories is that little drabble I wrote on here a while ago ... reeditted and completed!

Have a good night/morning/whatever the heck you wanna call it!

*passes out*
            THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! I loved how Elizabeth is like YOU MENTION THE PRINCESSBRIDE YOU'RE SLEEPING ON THE COUCH *snickers*
            BALCONIES
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

I'm with SR...I don't think it much matters. Post it when you feel like it. If you could email it to me, that would work, too, in case I run into a problem getting on my computer and the forum pushes it way down. Shouldn't be trouble, what with Airport Extreme but if we end up doing lots of shopping or going out, etc.
              Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Well, we've always got amusements on the menu...

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                I'm with SR...I don't think it much matters. Post it when you feel like it. If you could email it to me, that would work, too, in case I run into a problem getting on my computer and the forum pushes it way down. Shouldn't be trouble, what with Airport Extreme but if we end up doing lots of shopping or going out, etc.
                Gotcha. I'll do both; post it here and email it to you.

Comment

It's kinda hard not to find amusement on this board!
                  BALCONIES
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey Sparkies!! Happy almost Christmas
                    Yes, I know I'm early, but I'm not sure when I'll be on here next.

SK, awesome job on the SGU "watching". Wouldn't want to be in your shoes.

I'm finishing my Sparky Advent calendar (LJ) fic. For those interested, you can find it HERE.
                    Feedback is very much appreciated! I should be able to finish it tomorrow or sometime during the weekend.

Sig by me

Comment

Note to Self: Next year for Hanukah....instead of the 8 nights of Hannukah its the 8 nights of sparky
                      BALCONIES
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                        *snerks* Funny you should mention that... I just finished the read-a-thon! So now I've got to piece my notes into the SGA timeline, then write up my thoughts and speculations on SGU 2.5 and how we might be able to twist it to fit into Atlantis Rising. From the looks of things, I think we can fit SGU in very, VERY well. Maybe even pick up some SGU fans along the way. *evil grin*

I'll keep an eye out for your fic when it's finished!

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                          Hey Sparkies!! Happy almost Christmas
                          Yes, I know I'm early, but I'm not sure when I'll be on here next.

I'm finishing my Sparky Advent calendar (LJ) fic. For those interested, you can find it HERE.
                          Feedback is very much appreciated! I should be able to finish it tomorrow or sometime during the weekend.
                          I am enjoying your fic so very very much. It's the perfect cherry on the top of the Christmas cake.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi my friends, just a short message to wish you all:

A MERRY SPARKY CHRISTMAS!!!

John & Elizabeth are just wondering what Santa Claus will bring 'em for Xmas!
                            I say their gift will be a shiny Sparky Season 6

I don't have a family, so I will spend Christmas with dear friends who have become my family through the years.
                            I wish you all the best!
                            *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                              Hi my friends, just a short message to wish you all:

A MERRY SPARKY CHRISTMAS!!!

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/7...stmassmall.jpg

John & Elizabeth are just wondering what Santa Claus will bring 'em for Xmas!
                              I say their gift will be a shiny Sparky Season 6

I don't have a family, so I will spend Christmas with dear friends who have become my family through the years.
                              I wish you all the best!
                              *hugs*
                              I love that. I immediately snurched it and made it my wallpaper. I hope J & E get their Christmas wish.

Merry Christmas back to you and to everyone from the back yard. They call Washington, DC America's home town. So that means here where I live in Northern Virginia must be America's back yard. LOL

There are so many fics about John visiting Elizabeth's family in Washington for Christmas. This video shows some of the sights they might see. And this song is everyone's favorite around here.

sigpic

Comment

I love that. I immediately snurched it and made it my wallpaper.
                                Here you can get same picture at a higher resolution: http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/1...ychristmas.jpg

And thanks so much for the lovely video!

Comment

Working...
                                X