Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
    Here you can get same picture at a higher resolution: http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/1...ychristmas.jpg

And thanks so much for the lovely video!
    Ooh, thanks. That's even better. I'm taking a break between cleaning and cooking. Not much will be happening around here until later.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Merry Christmas!

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

So who all got stuck working today?

*raises hand while at lunch, writing new fix chapter*

Make the most of a sucky situation!

Everybody have a safe weekend!

Comment

Am I the only Jewish Sparky Shipper here? Oh well *sits in the corner while eating Chinese food and thinking of Sparky Smut*
          BALCONIES
          The Breeding Ground of Ships.
          sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday and HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE!!!

Whew, that last little bit of food shopping for the Great Feast took forever!

Anyway, just in case I don't get a chance to get online again until after the holiday, I just want to wish you all a Merry Christmas full of peace, joy and fun!

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
            Hi my friends, just a short message to wish you all:

A MERRY SPARKY CHRISTMAS!!!

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/7...stmassmall.jpg

John & Elizabeth are just wondering what Santa Claus will bring 'em for Xmas!
            I say their gift will be a shiny Sparky Season 6

I don't have a family, so I will spend Christmas with dear friends who have become my family through the years.
            I wish you all the best!
            *hugs*
            *squees* That's a perfect Christmas postcard from our Sparky!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            I love that. I immediately snurched it and made it my wallpaper. I hope J & E get their Christmas wish.

Merry Christmas back to you and to everyone from the back yard. They call Washington, DC America's home town. So that means here where I live in Northern Virginia must be America's back yard. LOL

There are so many fics about John visiting Elizabeth's family in Washington for Christmas. This video shows some of the sights they might see. And this song is everyone's favorite around here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91rBsza7bI0
            Ooooh, that's a lovely vid! Gonna have to rewatch that one a few times.

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
            Am I the only Jewish Sparky Shipper here? Oh well *sits in the corner while eating Chinese food and thinking of Sparky Smut*
            Hmm, maybe. But I like Chinese food.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And one more thing: Don't forget to check in with our buddies at NORAD as they track Santa's progress across the globe!

http://www.noradsanta.org/

Merry Christmas!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Merry Christmas Sparkies!

Long time no post, but rest assured, that shadow you see while you are posting is me lurking

My dear friend ES! made a Sparky vid as a Christmas pressie for me and I just had to share:

I hope you guys like it as much as I do! Cheers everyone!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  And one more thing: Don't forget to check in with our buddies at NORAD as they track Santa's progress across the globe!

http://www.noradsanta.org/

Merry Christmas!
                  Funny idea just popped in my head. One of the guys from SGC got stuck on "Santa Watch" ... Heh. I personally don't celebrate Christmas but it's still a funny idea. Poor Walter.

WORK IS FINITO FOR THE WEEKEND!!!

So as per my usual, making another trip to Busch Gardens tomorrow, ride roller coasters after dark ... Oh yeah!

*fic bunnies hack into account and start chatting with SW*

Shipper, do you remember that little Sparky coaster fic you promised you would work on after your last Busch Gardens trip?

Grr. Yeah, now I do. Thanks for reminding me.

Sure thing! We'll even add it to the list for you.

I hate you guys.

We know. The feeling is mutual.

... No, I'm not talking to myself. I swear.

Time for some more Mountain Dew and a Sparky pic fic to bid you adieu:

Spoilered for size:
                  Spoiler:

Still workin, huh?
                  Yeah, thought I'd avoid all the drunken lunatics in the City and try to get some work done.
                  ... You're calling me a drunken lunatic?
                  That depends. Have you been drinking?
                  *pbbt* Ha, Lizabeth, if I'd been drinking, I would be doing some crazy stuff, not sitting in my usual place on your desk.
                  *stands up and walks around* Crazy stuff like this?

*smirks* Heh. I'd do that, regardless of whether I was drunk or not.

Have a good night!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Hmm, maybe. But I like Chinese food.
                    I could use some and some good sparky smut. The Lady More is going through her own whumpage right now.
                    BALCONIES
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                      Mr. SR's family is half Jewish. Does that count? Yep, and the other half is Irish. Oddly enough the two sides get along great.

Originally posted by polomare View Post
                      Merry Christmas Sparkies!

Long time no post, but rest assured, that shadow you see while you are posting is me lurking

My dear friend ES! made a Sparky vid as a Christmas pressie for me and I just had to share:

I hope you guys like it as much as I do! Cheers everyone!
                      Loved it. My compliments to your friend. Don't be a stranger.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        Mr. SR's family is half Jewish. Does that count? Yep, and the other half is Irish. Oddly enough the two sides get along great.
                        Now that is quite a match!!!!!!!
                        BALCONIES
                        sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas to the Sparky Nation!
                          sigpic
                          sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night . . . of Sparky Dreams!!
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Spoiler:
                              what a way to spend my christmas eve by my now EX-Girlfriend Breaking up with me via a TEXT MESSAGE
                              Merry Christmas Sparky-ITES
                              Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 24 December 2010, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                what a way to spend my christmas eve by my now EX-Girlfriend Breaking up with me via a TEXT MESSAGE
                                Merry Christmas Sparky-ITES
                                She's evil. Hope you will feel better soon.

Merry Christmas!!!
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X