Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
    Lol.

I'd thought about him, but I just don't like Simon enough to have him be Snape, since Snape turned out all noble in the end. (grrr jerky Simon). I'd thought about Mike too, but I don't like him either and he's not brave enough. Such a dilemma!
    Oh, I definitely agree character-wise. It was just all about the hair.

Actually, when you think about it, there were many "hairy" situations on SGA: Simon's nightmare-inducing hair, Teyla's awful first season wig, Ronon's "dread"ful last season hair, and of course, The Hair. Any others?
    sigpic
    sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
      Oh, I definitely agree character-wise. It was just all about the hair.

Actually, when you think about it, there were many "hairy" situations on SGA: Simon's nightmare-inducing hair, Teyla's awful first season wig, Ronon's "dread"ful last season hair, and of course, The Hair. Any others?
      But at least The Flan's Hair isn't scary.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
        Atlantis character as Snape???? Dang that it is hard.
        What about Todd? He sorta fits Snape (though of course we don't know if he's redeemable yet). But, once evil, sorta redeemed, not really sure...
        Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
          What about Todd? He sorta fits Snape (though of course we don't know if he's redeemable yet). But, once evil, sorta redeemed, not really sure...
          Todd? Oooh, that could work!

Eri, I had a feeling you'd get a kick outta this topic... heehee!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            But at least The Flan's Hair isn't scary.
            It's adorkable.

(Thanks for Curtis's email - it worked! Package is in the mail!)
            sigpic
            sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

It's adorkable.

(Thanks for Curtis's email - it worked! Package is in the mail!)
              That it is.

(And yay, I'm glad you got through! Can't wait to hear your squee when you get your loot!)

Comment

D'oh! See, I knew I'd forgotten somebody!

Hmm, let's see... I'd place her in Hufflepuff I think. She's kind and friendly and has good people skills. (and plus she'd be in the same house as Teyla)
                I was thinking Hufflepuff too, and Teyla is an added bonus. Always good to have the girlfriend best friend around.

Oh yeah, I think FH will definitely approve of that!
                I definitely do.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  I was thinking Hufflepuff too, and Teyla is an added bonus. Always good to have the girlfriend best friend around.

I definitely do.
                  Excellent! *rubs hands together gleefully*

Comment

Todd? Oooh, that could work!

Eri, I had a feeling you'd get a kick outta this topic... heehee!
                    I DO! But I'm getting ready to take off for a whole week from work so I've been working to the bone trying to get everything finished before then. So I missed out.
                    Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

I DO! But I'm getting ready to take off for a whole week from work so I've been working to the bone trying to get everything finished before then. So I missed out.
                      You didn't miss out. You're here now!

Comment

The potential is certainly there - I think he's a good choice too.

That it is.

(And yay, I'm glad you got through! Can't wait to hear your squee when you get your loot!)
                        Yeah, you'll probably hear me!
                        sigpic
                        sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

The potential is certainly there - I think he's a good choice too.
                          'Cause he'd totally be obsessed with John's "queen." Teehee!

Yeah, you'll probably hear me!
                          *puts out a wine glass to see if it'll break*

Comment

Back from the movie!! Oh, it was so good! Me wants part two right now!

*cracks up* Yeah, definitely much better on Snape! LOL!

True enough. I don't like Simon or Mike enough for either of them to be Snape, either.

Hmm, you know, what about Caldwell? I know, I called him for Gryffindor, but... he was once all hot to get John's job, turned kinda evil for a while, then was redeemed in the end. He just doesn't have the hair. What do you think?
                            Hmmm... I can definitely see him pining away after Lizzie. *nods*

'Cause he'd totally be obsessed with John's "queen." Teehee!
                            Hmm, yeah, that's an interesting choice! I can see that too. Yeah... can totally see the Lily/James/Snape scene. John would be all mean and snarky to him and Liz would stick up for him cause she's just good like that, but no way would she ever go for him b/c well... he's a Wraith (and with questionable morals at that). So poor Todd is left with his unrequited love to pine from afar and eventually redeem himself. Me likes!

Lol at the "queen."

No you haven't! Jump right in! Any changes in your list?
                            sigpic
                            Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Regarding Harry Potter who would be Dobby? You know the house elf that Harry freed in the second film? I'm thinking one of the secondary characters like Chuck.

Comment

Back from the movie!! Oh, it was so good! Me wants part two right now!
                                Aaaahhhh! I wanna see part one right now!

Hmmm... I can definitely see him pining away after Lizzie. *nods*
                                Courting sweater and all. :d

Hmm, yeah, that's an interesting choice! I can see that too. Yeah... can totally see the Lily/James/Snape scene. John would be all mean and snarky to him and Liz would stick up for him cause she's just good like that, but no way would she ever go for him b/c well... he's a Wraith (and with questionable morals at that). So poor Todd is left with his unrequited love to pine from afar and eventually redeem himself. Me likes!

Lol at the "queen."
                                And he's totally got the hair.

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                                Regarding Harry Potter who would be Dobby? You know the house elf that Harry freed in the second film? I'm thinking one of the secondary characters like Chuck.
                                If we're going for a parallel to
                                Spoiler:
                                Dobby's death, I'd say Peter Grodin. Or Ford.

Comment

Working...
                                X