No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twitter seems nice sometimes. I will resist the temptation, I will resist the temptation, I will resist the temptation....Maybe if I say it 20 times, I will succeed.lol

Sad news for the french fans of SGA. The french voice of Zelenza died today.
    sigpic
    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      I'll have to think on that. Definitely S6 but the right one? Does he even know about the name change to SGARising?
      Whenever I tweeted something about sgarising , I tried to refer to Fedcon and season 6, so if he puts one and one and one together, he should know

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
        Twitter seems nice sometimes. I will resist the temptation, I will resist the temptation, I will resist the temptation....Maybe if I say it 20 times, I will succeed.lol

Tried that mantra... even more than 20 times. Eventually you'll succumb. Resistance is futile, for both Sparky and twitter

Sorry to hear about the French actor.

Sig by me

Comment

So sorry to hear that.

And I will resist Twitter. I don't have anything to talk about and don't know anyone outside here who's on there. Plus I would feel like a stalker if I got on just to tweet Joe. He's getting enough attention lately.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

So sorry to hear that.

And I will resist Twitter. I don't have anything to talk about and don't know anyone outside here who's on there. Plus I would feel like a stalker if I got on just to tweet Joe. He's getting enough attention lately.
            Yes it's sad. He only had 51 years old.

But I don't want to break the good mood so transition. I'm like you for twitter. I won't join it just for Joe or for others actors and I have nothing to say.lol
            Questions for him.......Is it an obligation to have a question for the season 6? Yes I'm playing solo here.lol
            sigpic

Comment

Yes it's sad. He only had 51 years old.

But I don't want to break the good mood so transition. I'm like you for twitter. I won't join it just for Joe or for others actors and I have nothing to say.lol
              Questions for him.......Is it an obligation to have a question for the season 6? Yes I'm playing solo here.lol
              Nope, you can ask him anything you want. I'd like to know when the movie will be finished so I'll know if he'll make it to Chicago.
              sigpic

Comment

Nope, you can ask him anything you want. I'd like to know when the movie will be finished so I'll know if he'll make it to Chicago.
                Well, I don't have an idea and it's time to leave. Holiday is waiting me. I need someone who will take notes during my absence. I want a report when I will be back in one week or more and because I will miss all the fun.
                See you soon and have a nice time.
                sigpic

Comment

Lol, you want me to ask that? Or are there other takers?

Well, I don't have an idea and it's time to leave. Holiday is waiting me. I need someone who will take notes during my absence. I want a report when I will be back in one week or more and because I will miss all the fun.
                  Hopefully there will be a lot for you to catch up on
                  Have fun!!!

Sig by me

Comment

*waves bye bye* Have fun. We'll miss you.

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                    Lol, you want me to ask that? Or are there other takers?

Hopefully there will be a lot for you to catch up on
                    Have fun!!!
                    Ask away. I doubt there are many people here who will be asking questions. If so, they can ask something else. LOL

By the way, Joe wants to win: Go vote actor of the month: http://tweeter.faxo.com/
                    You don't have to be on Twitter to vote.
                    sigpic

Comment

So sorry to hear that.

OT - Twitter....
                      Spoiler:
                      LOL, for the first several months I had a twitter account, I did it only so I could keep up-to-date with my favorite actors and authors. I don't use it to really tweet for my own purposes, just to keep tabs on upcoming projects/books/etc.

I've only accepted 3 follower requests because they are Sparky GW people who also have Twitter. And I've only tweeted twice - once to tell Martin Firrell I hoped he found Torri and once to Joe to give him some positive feedback on the pics he's been posting.

Now, to keep this Sparky......hmmmmm........

Spoiler:

E - John, I'm sorry that damn IOA conference call interrupted our date last night.

J - That's okay 'Lizabeth. Let's just go hijack a jumper and head to the mainland for a private picnic this afternoon? Hmmmmm?
                      sigpic
                      Signature by Erin87

Comment

Ask away. I doubt there are many people here who will be asking questions. If so, they can ask something else. LOL
                        Ok, will do

By the way, Joe wants to win: Go vote actor of the month: http://tweeter.faxo.com/
                        You don't have to be on Twitter to vote.
                        I've already voted several times for him

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                        Now, to keep this Sparky......hmmmmm........

Spoiler:

E - John, I'm sorry that damn IOA conference call interrupted our date last night.

J - That's okay 'Lizabeth. Let's just go hijack a jumper and head to the mainland for a private picnic this afternoon? Hmmmmm?
                        I'm one of those three Sparkies you accepted

And lol for John wanting to take her to the mainland for a private picnic

Sig by me

Comment

Whoohoo!! The Siege 3 rerun in a couple of minutes!!!
                          So looking forward to the hug!!!!!!!

Sig by me

Comment

Heya Sparkies!

I have a STRANGE request. Because my work computer STINKS, I can't download fonts onto it.

Can someone type out the words "SGA: Rising" "The Virtual Series" "Stargate: Atlantis" and "Primum Movens" in the Stargate font, and save it as a TIFF file with no BG? Pretty big, probably 300 dpi if you can. It's not for a very big graphic but the bigger the better.

Lemme know if you need my email and I'll PM you. Thanks.
                            Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Yay!!! John got saved by Daedalus
                              Elizabeth looks so relieved!

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                                Heya Sparkies!

I have a STRANGE request. Because my work computer STINKS, I can't download fonts onto it.

Can someone type out the words "SGA: Rising" "The Virtual Series" "Stargate: Atlantis" and "Primum Movens" in the Stargate font, and save it as a TIFF file with no BG? Pretty big, probably 300 dpi if you can. It's not for a very big graphic but the bigger the better.

Lemme know if you need my email and I'll PM you. Thanks.
                                I could do it, if you'll give me the link to the exact font.

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X