X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evil Simon with the weird hair!!!!

Sig by me

Comment

Lindstrom and Monroe got killed because they found out about the virus. Just wondering why Rodney isn't getting threatened by the virus when he finds out...

Sig by me

Comment

I love how John just looks passed Rodney to stare at Elizabeth

Sig by me

Comment

Liz to John: "Don't worry, I'm not about to give up on you just yet."
          Radio!sex!!!!!!!

Sig by me

Comment

Liz:" Are you alright?"
            John:"Two arms, ten toes... I'll check the rest later."
            They share an intense look.

No John, Lizzie will check the rest later

Sig by me

Comment

Simon dumping Lizzie... how can you find anyone better than Liz you idiot??
              Don't worry, Liz... John will take care of you!!

Sig by me

Comment

Rodney: "We should really, really be death right now."
                John: "I don't feel death."

And honestly... can they put more Liz/John eye!sex in one single ep??

Sig by me

Comment

Liz was so worried about them!!! And more radio!sex ensues
                  I think John will get a big hug when he returns

Sig by me

Comment

Liz looks so proud at john when Teyla calls him by his title

Hehe, and Teyla is totally defending Liz's peace and quiet... I bet John put her up to it
                    He'd be like: "Teyla, keep an eye on my Lizzie when I'm not around."

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                      New smut Sparky fic on FF.net - M rated:
                      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6216706/1/Apologies
                      Guh. Just guh!
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        Guh. Just guh!
                        Indeed

Sig by me

Comment

Alrighty... Part 09: The Eye of the Storm (I love to combine those titles )
                          Enjoy!!

Spoiler:
                          09: The eye of the Storm

(after the ep)

It took until the early hours of the morning until the storm had passed. The people who had been in the city during all of the events were exhausted and when their people from Manara started to come back, Elizabeth gladly gave the oversight of their return to Bates so she and the others could finally catch a few hours of much needed sleep. She wasn’t the kind of person to easily give up when tired, but she knew that if she didn’t give the example, the others would stubbornly stay by her side, no matter how worn out and exhausted they all were.

The small group slowly made its way to their own quarters and one by one they bid each other a good rest until only John and Elizabeth were left. She suddenly realized he hadn’t left her side for a second since he had saved her from Kolya’s clutches and she knew that when they passed his room and he kept on walking besides her that he was guiding her to her room. The thought made her heart beat faster and she silently berated herself.

When they arrived at her room and she opened the door and he walked inside right after her without hesitation, she had to take a deep breath before turning to him.

“John...”

“Not that long ago I thought you were dead... I thought... I just... I can’t...”

“John.” She gently put her hand on his arm. “It’s ok.”

He nodded, put his hand on hers and tenderly squeezed it.

“I’ll be right back.” She said quietly and walked away from him towards her bathroom, closing the door behind her. He watched her enter wordlessly and looked around her room. This was the first time he had been in here after the room assessments all those months ago .

Two pictures were on her desk and he picked them up one by one. The first one was of her parents and her. They all looked very happy and he felt a stab of jealousy at the familial bliss he had never really known. The second one was taken at her 30th birthday party. She was surrounded by friends and they all looked slightly drunk. John couldn’t help but smile at the picture. He noticed that a banner in the background had her date of birth on it and he mentally filed that bit of information away for future reference. It was only a few weeks away and maybe he could get her something. He loved to surprise people and he knew she’d be surprised. He could already imagine her reaction and a small smile appeared on his lips.

When he heard the bathroom door open, he quickly put the picture down and turned back to her. She was clad in a plain deep-red pajama and his gaze softened. To him she had never looked more beautiful.

“Take off your jacket and boots.”

He obeyed after only a bit of hesitation, barely able to take his eyes off of her.

“Come on.” She took his hand and gently pulled him towards the small bed.

“Elizabeth...” He breathed when he realized what she was planning.

“John.” She said and pushed him down on the bed. “I’m exhausted, you’re exhausted. We’re both going to drop dead if we don’t get some sleep soon. We’re both adults and I trust you. I also know we’re only going to be able to sleep today if we stay together. So lay down and sleep.”

He stared at her, amazed by her insight in him.

“Come on, lay down.” She repeated after he had just stared at her in silence for a few moments.

“Alright, alright.” He said quickly and laid down while she went to the other side of the bed and climbed beneath the sheets. She could feel his awkwardness and his uncertainty about how he should position himself.

Grabbing the hand on his other side, she pulled him on his side, turned her back to him and draped his arm over her waist, pushing her back against his chest.

“Now sleep.”

“Goodnight Elizabeth.” He whispered obediently. She ignored the goosebumps that appeared on the back of her neck where she could feel his breath.

“Sleep tight, John.”

He pulled her a little closer, feeling completely at ease since a long time and slightly amazed that he was holding her like this.

A few hours later, Elizabeth was the first to awaken. She hadn’t slept this peacefully in a very long time. John’s arms were still around her, holding her tight, like he was afraid to let go of her... like he was afraid to lose her. She could barely imagine what he must have gone through when Kolya had told him she was dead. The rage he had felt must have been overwhelming as she recalled how many Genii he had killed and how efficiently he had shot Kolya over her shoulder. She shivered at the thought and felt tears threatening to fall. It had all been too much, too tense, too close...

“It’s ok, let it go, I’m here.” John whispered in her ear and his soft, understanding voice broke the dam she had put up. Silent tears made their way down her cheeks, slowly soaking the pillow, while John kept a tight hold on her, rocking her gently and whispering reassuring words in her hair.

She didn’t know how long she had been crying, but when the tears finally abated, he was still holding her, he was still there for her and for the first time she realized how much their friendship had grown and how much they had come to depend on each other.

“It’s going to be ok.” He whispered.

“I know.” She said quietly.

“Good, never lose sight of that.” He said, kissed the skin of her partially bare shoulder and got out of bed. He said nothing as he quickly made his way to the bathroom.

Elizabeth was unable to reply anything, she was unable to move, barely able to breathe. The feeling of his soft yet slightly chapped lips on her bare skin had send a surge of need and want through her body she had never really felt before. She realized she could easily love this man but it was impossible. Their positions didn’t allow for that kind of fraternization. There was only one way to get beyond this and that was to ignore it. Ignore the feelings the simple gesture had erupted in her and simply act like it had never happened. She cherished their friendship too much to let her feelings endanger it.

John in the meantime sat on the edge of the bathtub, his hands in his hair. The kiss on her shoulder had been natural, had felt right, but he realized it had been a mistake. She hadn’t said anything about it, hadn’t even moved... maybe she hadn’t noticed. Yes, that was it. She hadn’t noticed and he was going to forget it had ever happened. He was going to pretend it had never happened, pretend he didn’t began developing feelings for her that their positions and close friendship didn’t allow. It wouldn’t be easy, but it would be necessary.

When he exited the bathroom, he gave her a little smile, which she returned.

Relief flooded through both of them that there wasn’t any awkwardness between them about this.

“I’d better get going.” John said and began pulling on his boots.

“Yes, before the rumor mill gets wind of you sleeping in my quarters.”

“We’re already in the rumor mill, Elizabeth.”

“I know, but it would be nice not to fuel it even more.”

“True.” He nodded, put on his jacket and walked towards the door. “You up for a game of chess later?”

“Bring it on.” She smiled and he laughed before walking outside.

Sig by me

Comment

Sweet moment Kris!!!

Well, I had a really really crappy day and tomorrow will be worst ... I hate my job

I organized my Atlantis and Enterprise pictures and uploaded them all on my old Photobucket account: http://s35.photobucket.com/home/nephtys59/allalbums

If you need any pictures for your graphics, don't hesitate to download them.
                            If you think there are pictures that shouldn't be there for any reason, please let me know.

Enjoy!

Comment

New smut Sparky fic on FF.net - M rated:
                              http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6216706/1/Apologies
                              Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                              Enjoy!!

Spoiler:

(after the ep)

It took until the early hours of the morning until the storm had passed. The people who had been in the city during all of the events were exhausted and when their people from Manara started to come back, Elizabeth gladly gave the oversight of their return to Bates so she and the others could finally catch a few hours of much needed sleep. She wasn’t the kind of person to easily give up when tired, but she knew that if she didn’t give the example, the others would stubbornly stay by her side, no matter how worn out and exhausted they all were.

The small group slowly made its way to their own quarters and one by one they bid each other a good rest until only John and Elizabeth were left. She suddenly realized he hadn’t left her side for a second since he had saved her from Kolya’s clutches and she knew that when they passed his room and he kept on walking besides her that he was guiding her to her room. The thought made her heart beat faster and she silently berated herself.

When they arrived at her room and she opened the door and he walked inside right after her without hesitation, she had to take a deep breath before turning to him.

“John...”

“Not that long ago I thought you were dead... I thought... I just... I can’t...”

“I’ll be right back.” She said quietly and walked away from him towards her bathroom, closing the door behind her. He watched her enter wordlessly and looked around her room. This was the first time he had been in here after the room assessments all those months ago .

Two pictures were on her desk and he picked them up one by one. The first one was of her parents and her. They all looked very happy and he felt a stab of jealousy at the familial bliss he had never really known. The second one was taken at her 30th birthday party. She was surrounded by friends and they all looked slightly drunk. John couldn’t help but smile at the picture. He noticed that a banner in the background had her date of birth on it and he mentally filed that bit of information away for future reference. It was only a few weeks away and maybe he could get her something. He loved to surprise people and he knew she’d be surprised. He could already imagine her reaction and a small smile appeared on his lips.

When he heard the bathroom door open, he quickly put the picture down and turned back to her. She was clad in a plain deep-red pajama and his gaze softened. To him she had never looked more beautiful.

He obeyed after only a bit of hesitation, barely able to take his eyes off of her.

“John.” She said and pushed him down on the bed. “I’m exhausted, you’re exhausted. We’re both going to drop dead if we don’t get some sleep soon. We’re both adults and I trust you. I also know we’re only going to be able to sleep today if we stay together. So lay down and sleep.”

“Come on, lay down.” She repeated after he had just stared at her in silence for a few moments.

“Alright, alright.” He said quickly and laid down while she went to the other side of the bed and climbed beneath the sheets. She could feel his awkwardness and his uncertainty about how he should position himself.

Grabbing the hand on his other side, she pulled him on his side, turned her back to him and draped his arm over her waist, pushing her back against his chest.

“Now sleep.”

“Goodnight Elizabeth.” He whispered obediently. She ignored the goosebumps that appeared on the back of her neck where she could feel his breath.

“Sleep tight, John.”

He pulled her a little closer, feeling completely at ease since a long time and slightly amazed that he was holding her like this.

A few hours later, Elizabeth was the first to awaken. She hadn’t slept this peacefully in a very long time. John’s arms were still around her, holding her tight, like he was afraid to let go of her... like he was afraid to lose her. She could barely imagine what he must have gone through when Kolya had told him she was dead. The rage he had felt must have been overwhelming as she recalled how many Genii he had killed and how efficiently he had shot Kolya over her shoulder. She shivered at the thought and felt tears threatening to fall. It had all been too much, too tense, too close...

“It’s ok, let it go, I’m here.” John whispered in her ear and his soft, understanding voice broke the dam she had put up. Silent tears made their way down her cheeks, slowly soaking the pillow, while John kept a tight hold on her, rocking her gently and whispering reassuring words in her hair.

She didn’t know how long she had been crying, but when the tears finally abated, he was still holding her, he was still there for her and for the first time she realized how much their friendship had grown and how much they had come to depend on each other.

“Good, never lose sight of that.” He said, kissed the skin of her partially bare shoulder and got out of bed. He said nothing as he quickly made his way to the bathroom.

Elizabeth was unable to reply anything, she was unable to move, barely able to breathe. The feeling of his soft yet slightly chapped lips on her bare skin had send a surge of need and want through her body she had never really felt before. She realized she could easily love this man but it was impossible. Their positions didn’t allow for that kind of fraternization. There was only one way to get beyond this and that was to ignore it. Ignore the feelings the simple gesture had erupted in her and simply act like it had never happened. She cherished their friendship too much to let her feelings endanger it.

John in the meantime sat on the edge of the bathtub, his hands in his hair. The kiss on her shoulder had been natural, had felt right, but he realized it had been a mistake. She hadn’t said anything about it, hadn’t even moved... maybe she hadn’t noticed. Yes, that was it. She hadn’t noticed and he was going to forget it had ever happened. He was going to pretend it had never happened, pretend he didn’t began developing feelings for her that their positions and close friendship didn’t allow. It wouldn’t be easy, but it would be necessary.

Relief flooded through both of them that there wasn’t any awkwardness between them about this.

“True.” He nodded, put on his jacket and walked towards the door. “You up for a game of chess later?”

Very nice both of you.
                              sigpic

Comment

Sweet moment Kris!!!

Well, I had a really really crappy day and tomorrow will be worst ... I hate my job

I organized my Atlantis and Enterprise pictures and uploaded them all on my old Photobucket account: http://s35.photobucket.com/home/nephtys59/allalbums

If you need any pictures for your graphics, don't hesitate to download them.
                                If you think there are pictures that shouldn't be there for any reason, please let me know.

Enjoy!
                                Great pics. I bookmarked for reference. Thanks.

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                                Enjoy!!

Spoiler:

(after the ep)

“John...”

“Now sleep.”

“Sleep tight, John.”

That was just so very moving. I love the subtle Sparky stories.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X