Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    SparkyFest 2010: What happens at Shore Leave... doesn't stay at Shore Leave! LOL!
    Ooooh, trust me... some things will never be talked about
    *shuts up now*

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      Lol, glad you approve
      And you can't help but love good old vintage Sparky... Resistance is futile!!
      We will assimilate the world, hahahah!

Ooooh, trust me... some things will never be talked about
      *shuts up now*
      All the more reason for me to join in next year, eh?
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Very true!! The more Sparkies, the merrier!!

Sig by me

Comment

We will assimilate the world, hahahah!

Me too. Mr. SR and I talked about this just the other day and he's all for it. Though we may get to squeeing and send him running for the hills. But since he can never resist picking up a check, he will definitely be handy to have around. Hee. And he's perfectly willing to hold purses while we stalk talk to actors. Wouldn't it be fun to see how many Sparkies we can amass in one spot? We can have t-shirts printed...must not get carried away.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Very true!! The more Sparkies, the merrier!!
            See if we can double the number to ten Sparkies... it'll be an invasion!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Me too. Mr. SR and I talked about this just the other day and he's all for it. Though we may get to squeeing and send him running for the hills. But since he can never resist picking up a check, he will definitely be handy to have around. Hee. And he's perfectly willing to hold purses while we stalk talk to actors. Wouldn't it be fun to see how many Sparkies we can amass in one spot? We can have t-shirts printed...must not get carried away.
            ZOMG... we must have t-shirts! LOL!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

See if we can double the number to ten Sparkies... it'll be an invasion!

ZOMG... we must have t-shirts! LOL!
              red ones
              sigpic

Comment

Oooooh, I thinks it's gonna be lots of fun... and I'll prolly by *eyerolling* and lol'ing a lot at all the squeeeing
                I've actually been wanting to make a t-shirt for a while now

Sig by me

Comment

So true!!! I'm baffled every time someone says: 'there was nothing between them' or 'we didn't see anything between them' or 'we didn't write anything between them'.
                  How blind can you be???
                  IKR?! I shipped them in the very first scene, in the very first episode. Since I started to watch only last year, I started with Rising.

On Sparkies getting together: On Shore Leave there were five of us and it was one of the best weekends ever!! Sparkies totally rule
                  And yeah, we have absolutely no problem talking... never any awkward silences
                  LOL! I've met a bunch of fandom people IRL and was never awkward, I have no reason to think that meeting Sparkies would be. Too bad that I'm so totally and completely without money, otherwise I would join you all next year.
                  But who knows.... if I win in the lottery
                  Or if I get a new job that pays me 4x than my current one (must work on that, I keep complaining and doing nothing. Fail).

Also, I want to make more gifs, what you guys suggest?

Comment

I was watching a few other Legend of the Seeker today (and last night, and in the night before and...), does anyone knows if we have a fanfic crossover anywhere?
                    Sparky? Cara would totally want to get it on with John and Elizabeth

Comment

SK!!!! Check your email!!!!

Sig by me

Comment

red ones
                        Definitely. And maybe black ones with red lettering for those of us who look terrible in red shirts.

Oooooh, I thinks it's gonna be lots of fun... and I'll prolly by *eyerolling* and lol'ing a lot at all the squeeeing
                        We're gonna need lots and lots of munchies...

Originally posted by cuttingonions View Post
                        I was watching a few other Legend of the Seeker today (and last night, and in the night before and...), does anyone knows if we have a fanfic crossover anywhere?
                        Sparky? Cara would totally want to get it on with John and Elizabeth
                        Yay, LotS! Hmm, I don't know of any crossover fics, but I could swear that someone did a John/Elizabeth and Richard/Kahlan picspam on LJ. Can't remember who, though. Which sucks, because I seem to recall it was rather funny. Anuna might remember (but she's away on a brief hiatus )...

Comment

So true!!! I'm baffled every time someone says: 'there was nothing between them' or 'we didn't see anything between them' or 'we didn't write anything between them'.
                          Oh, but we're just overanalyzing and getting headaches, ROTFLMAO!

Who cares what the writers/actors/directors said: I can watch a show and perceive it the way I want it. And I see Sparky everywhere, like it or not!

Oooh no!!! John is going to fly the jumper
                          Elizabeth is broken-hearted by it
                          The intensity of their looks chokes me up every time!
                          That scene is really heartbreaking

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                            Oh, but we're just overanalyzing and getting headaches, ROTFLMAO!
                            *passes over a bottle of aspirin*

Comment

I'll help you ride herd on the squeeing. I'm too old for all that and have to keep my dignity intact. I do not hear Mr.SR laughing from the other room.

Originally posted by cuttingonions View Post
                              IKR?! I shipped them in the very first scene, in the very first episode. Since I started to watch only last year, I started with Rising.

LOL! I've met a bunch of fandom people IRL and was never awkward, I have no reason to think that meeting Sparkies would be. Too bad that I'm so totally and completely without money, otherwise I would join you all next year.
                              But who knows.... if I win in the lottery
                              Or if I get a new job that pays me 4x than my current one (must work on that, I keep complaining and doing nothing. Fail).

Also, I want to make more gifs, what you guys suggest?
                              Gifs? Um...there's a long eye!sex moment in LFP when they're at the conference table I think it's the very first scene.

Definitely. And maybe black ones with red lettering for those of us who look terrible in red shirts.

We're gonna need lots and lots of munchies...

Yay, LotS! Hmm, I don't know of any crossover fics, but I could swear that someone did a John/Elizabeth and Richard/Kahlan picspam on LJ. Can't remember who, though. Which sucks, because I seem to recall it was rather funny. Anuna might remember (but she's away on a brief hiatus )...
                              I'm even willing to wear red for Sparky but if you go with black, I will too to keep the redheads consistent.

sigpic

Comment

JoeF tweet.....

Spoiler:

JoeFlanigan Day 5. Momoa will arrive soon. Furniture has been removed from hotel room and City on alert. Fiendish Dublin pub crawl commences. Game on.

Uh-oh, watch out Dublin!
                                sigpic
                                Signature by Erin87

Comment

Working...
                                X