Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Bwahahaha! Hey, does this mean someone needs to do a music video for the RIBs to Men In Black?
    That did cross my mind.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      I thought I had access but can't remember my username, password or much of anything.
      Lol
      I'll send it to you again

for the other writers: I send you all a PM about the login, so check you inboxes!

Sig by me

Comment

Hi Sparkies,
        Read the news about updated Timeline and upcoming Blog.
        Nice job, you are all super super bravo!!!
        Let me know if I can help with something, I'll be glad to help

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          That did cross my mind.
          Great minds think alike! *high-fives*
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Maybe the hamster can be the blog guard critter. Along with our little lemming of course.
            My hamster is a bit Sparky... very cute, but in reality really, really pesky
            Spoiler:

So cute, you'd never guess that she'll bite your finger off as soon as you stick it in there!
            With the line on her back she could possibly pass as a lemming *g*

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            We'll have to find some tac vests in hamster and lemming size.
            I think they are about the same size. I was thinking about getting a lemming instead of a hamster but then decided on the hamster, because you have to keep them single, with the lemmings you've got to get more than one.

I can't seem to find the button to register on the SGA-rising homepage... I'm stupid.

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
              Spoiler:

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...IMG_3502-1.jpg
              ttp://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w223/fionnait14/Forum/IMG_3499.jpg

So cute, you'd never guess that she'll bite your finger off as soon as you stick it in there!
              Awww, that is really cute

I can't seem to find the button to register on the SGA-rising homepage... I'm stupid.
              You're not stupid because there is no register button
              All registrations go through me because there is no free registration.
              Don't worry, you won't miss a thing

Sig by me

Comment

Me neither. I'm more stupid

Comment

That is one cute hamster, and from a Lemming's perspective it could definitely pass for a lemming.

Comment

Oh, before I forget, if any of the registered people would like another password, let me know via pm and I'll change it.

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                      Euhm... I named it 'Writers Block' *hides*
                      Loved the title! It was perfect...
                      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                        Lol
                        I'll send it to you again

for the other writers: I send you all a PM about the login, so check you inboxes!
                        Thanks. I made a stickie. And I love the blog.

Spoiler:

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...IMG_3502-1.jpg
                        ]http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w223/fionnait14/Forum/IMG_3499.jpg

I think they are about the same size. I was thinking about getting a lemming instead of a hamster but then decided on the hamster, because you have to keep them single, with the lemmings you've got to get more than one.

Awww, SR, Jr. had a hamster. Her name was Squeeze because she could escape between the bars of her cage. LOL Do you have a ball for her to run around in? Hours of fun until they poop.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                          If I didn't know what you were talking about......
                          Hehehe Yup. LOL

You are one cm taller than me
                          Cool
                          We should date. I'll bring my iPod

Cats are roadkill yet to reach it's potential. Dogs are useful - they bring you things, like wildlife that you've just shot, or the newspaper. They protect you, sometimes to their own detriment. They will play with you, or amuse themselves. They kill the pesky vermin in the vacinity - rats, opossums, ferrets, cats.....

This sounds like I dislike cats. Not true. I just prefer a well trained dog
                          And . . . you just lost points there, mate.
                          Dogs drink out of the toilet *yuck*

And now I'm going to ruin your common sense and eloquence

Dr Weir, just chilling with her man

EW: I said I wanted nachos, not wedges. Wedges make me gassy. This is the last time I let you order in dinner. Go back and swap them for nachos

JS: Screw you. It's just takeout.

EW: Maybe afterwards. But only if you get me some nachos

Ok, you gained some points back with that one

As for the call for writers, I will say I've done plenty of writing in my day, both professionally (non-fiction mostly) and fanfiction for fun. But, I don't feel comfortable volunteering to tackle an ep because I don't think I have all the subtle nuances of the characters down yet. I would want to watch the entire series all the way through at least twice before I even thought about that. And there's still a handful of S5 eps I haven't even seen once.

However, I am more than happy to volunteer to beta. I think I have a particular knack for helping a writer past a road block or helping a writer re-frame a scene or rewrite some dialog that s/he is unhappy with.

So, if there's a beta pool around here somewhere, feel free to put my name in it.

Question: How are you guys going to handle continuity? Will different writers be working on different eps at the same time? Or does each writer wait until the ep in front of theirs is published before starting work on their own?

As for the hallway/transporter debate re: Weir's office, if anyone needs a transporter to be there, you could just say it's right outside the door in the hallway.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hours of fun until they poop.
                            Snort.

Mine ran in a wheel for hours on end. Her name was Roseline. Unfortunately for me the animal chose to die on my birthday, and worst of it all she died in my hands (didn't squeeze her to death if that's what you're thinking).

Comment

Awww, SR, Jr. had a hamster. Her name was Squeeze because she could escape between the bars of her cage. LOL Do you have a ball for her to run around in? Hours of fun until they poop.
                              Actually I don't, because I read that they panic in these hamster balls... But she has a wooden wheel in her cage. They are very squeezable *g* There is a 1 cm gad between the glass of her cage and the wooden ramp that goes up to her food bowl and she can squeeze through that. I suppose I shouldn't have named her Minerva, she takes her role as goddess of war a little too serious

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by polomare View Post
                                As for the hallway/transporter debate re: Weir's office, if anyone needs a transporter to be there, you could just say it's right outside the door in the hallway.
                                Ok, anyone up to writing a smut scene?

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X