Clear All

Originally posted by cuttingonions View Post
    Guess I'm late
    You could say that.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

On another note, not being here in the afternoon is kinda making me sad/anxious (for loosing all the chatting and sparkyness).
      This thread is addictive, Anuna failed to mention that to me. I did not needed another fandom addiction at all lol.

There's no way back now
      Resistance is futile. You have already been assimilated. MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And there's no way back once caught in the Sparky-web!
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          And there's no way back once caught in the Sparky-web!
          And really, who would want to find a way back? Sparky is home!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Resistance is futile. You have already been assimilated. MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Didn't I see a fab Sparky banner somewhere around here that said something like that? Was it on Nephtys site?
            sigpic

Comment

Guess I'm late

I LOVE ILLUSTRATION

I second that smut fic petition! Even if there's no private balcony there

On another note, not being here in the afternoon is kinda making me sad/anxious (for loosing all the chatting and sparkyness).
              This thread is addictive, Anuna failed to mention that to me. I did not needed another fandom addiction at all lol.

There's no way back now
              You are one of us now. There is no going back because Sparky is:

Spoiler:
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

There's no way back now
                Yes this thread is addictive lol
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by polomare View Post
                  Didn't I see a fab Sparky banner somewhere around here that said something like that? Was it on Nephtys site?
                  Might have been... I remember seeing something like that too, though I don't remember where. Heh.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  You are one of us now. There is no going back because Sparky is:

WORD. Sparky is the Alpha and the Omega. LOL!

Comment

It was one of nephtys'. She posted it a few pages back.

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                    There's nothing you can do about it. You're taken ... captured ... bound ... enslaved!!!

Spoiler:

I redesigned my old website on Altervista, now Sparky is there, safe with A/T and growing
                    And in the home page I put links to SS6 and SGA Rising
                    sigpic
                    Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Anyone here from the UK?
                      Joe will be at Collectormania Glasgow, which is held August 21-22
                      http://showmastersonline.com/forums/...owtopic=61313#
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                        Aha! There it is!

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                        Anyone here from the UK?
                        Oh, hot damn! Joe sure is jetting all over the place this year!

Comment

Originally posted by polomare View Post
                          I was going to post the link, but someone already did that
                          You find it also in my homepage.
                          Sparky Assimilation: there's no way out

Comment

And we like it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                              Yes! Yes! That's the one!
                              I LOVE that banner!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Aah, the Sparky thread really is addictive... but then again, so is all of Sparky

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                                Anyone here from the UK?
                                *bites fist*
                                The rest of the guests suck, so I'm not sure I'd go there just for Joe...
                                *goes to check airline prices*

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X