Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
    Haha, I think that besides John, every person watching thought she was going to kiss him... even the non-Sparkies
    I had a fangirl attack and my eyes were like O.O HOLY F... And then she hugged him. Lol. Fail.
    ZOMG!!!! Eyes(ex) travelling down their bodies... dang!! They're so hot for each other!!
    *hugs Sparky*
    And thank you so much for doing these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are brilliant!!!!!!!!!!
    The one you forgot was the angst scene in The Siege... if you want to do angst
    *makes gif*
    Will get late to work, but I don't care, lol!
    Spoiler:

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
    my new kitty is now my profile pic, you can't really tell how tiny he is though from that, he can fit in a shoe, lol.
    TEH CUTENESS. I WANT ONE. OMG. :3

gateraid
    que a foda é você dois que falam sobre?
    You mean: "Que porra é essa que vcês estão falando?!"
    Makes more sense. BUT I HAVE TO GO NOW. LATE. WORK. DNW *sadface*

Comment

my new kitty is now my profile pic, you can't really tell how tiny he is though from that, he can fit in a shoe, lol.
      Aw, total cuteness...

I also bring cuteness for I managed to capture Saphira who is currently asleep by my side in a way that I doubt can be classified as comfortable - all twisted and turned.

Spoiler:

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by cuttingonions View Post
        You need a cold shower, don't you?

John needs...
        Those were all totally wonderful. Can you do the handholding after he rescued her from Kolya in The Eye? *puppy eyes*

those were some nice gifs.
        especially the one with the hug, I never noticed John's tounge flick out like that before. lol
        And after the hug when they are all awkward, he goes into a frenzy of liplicking.

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
        Yep, it's not uncommon herre, especially in rural areas. Unless you have it via cable, the price is fairly steep. I'm considering going back to it coz most dial up plans aren't capped, and I keep going over my limit.

que a foda é você dois que falam sobre?

NB I put that into the online translator

I guess you can't do like they did with Eragon (I'm guessing, I don't know anything about the movie) and change the d to an e. It only works for Dragon

I've never noticed the tongue in that shot either. But it's not something I'd look for either. What I did notice from that gif is how much she envelops him in that hug. She brings herself up to his level, rather than simply putting her head against his chest.

As an aside to that, I've read a lot of fics that describe Weir as tall. From what I've gathered at the cons, Torri is 5"9. I don't consider this tall for a lady - do I live in a nation of Amazon's or something?

I LOVE that scene/gif. Elizabeth fully gives him a "wait here, I'm gonna go put Caldwell in his place" look, and John gives a "she's gonna pwn him" response. What was it we decided on - Sparky: More than meets the eyesex

Take another bow, I really like that one. And welcome back
        I'm 5' 6" and I'm taller than most women I know. What do you feed the girls down there?

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
        So am I, we work together perfectly It was a bit frustrating the last time I was on it, but you get used to it after a while. And our broadband here is not considered particularly fast by international standards.

IIRC, when they filmed the LOTR's here, the casting requirements to be a hobbit were anyone less than 1.57m (5"6 I think). I remember this because my boss's wife at the time was that exact height - she got a lot of stick from us as you could imagine. Take from that what you will. Most girls I know are at least level with my shoulders. Obviously there are shorter ones, but not that many. It may be the jokes about their height that scare them off But don't worry, I'm an equal opportunity offender

So what height is Joe/John? He's not that much taller than her. 6 foot/1.83m?

Edited to add: Joe is indeed six feet tall. Basically the same height as me That's if imdb is accurate - some of it didn't seem correct, but given that I don't know Joe at all, I'm hardly in a postion to comment
        It looks like most of Joe's IMDB info is correct. Though I'm not sure he got fired from the White House job. I think the job ended when they lost the election to Clinton. I may be wrong.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by cuttingonions View Post
          *makes gif*
          Will get late to work, but I don't care, lol!
          Spoiler:
          *flails* OMG!!! Look at the EYE!SEX!!!!!!!!!
          Thank you so much... that is one intense look they're sharing...

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          I also bring cuteness for I managed to capture Saphira who is currently asleep by my side in a way that I doubt can be classified as comfortable - all twisted and turned.

*diez of utter cuteness*

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          And after the hug when they are all awkward, he goes into a frenzy of liplicking.
          Haha, he so does
          He so wants to kiss her

It looks like most of Joe's IMDB info is correct. Though I'm not sure he got fired from the White House job. I think the job ended when they lost the election to Clinton. I may be wrong.
          *kicks something*
          See, I'm a total democrat, but why are most of my fav actors republicans?
          Funny thing is that most of my fav singers are democrats
          Can I conclude from that that republicans are good actors and democrats good singers? In my little world at least

Sig by me

Comment

*flails* OMG!!! Look at the EYE!SEX!!!!!!!!!
            Thank you so much... that is one intense look they're sharing...

*diez of utter cuteness*

Haha, he so does
            He so wants to kiss her

*kicks something*
            See, I'm a total democrat, but why are most of my fav actors republicans?
            Funny thing is that most of my fav singers are democrats
            Can I conclude from that that republicans are good actors and democrats good singers? In my little world at least
            *snort* Most actors are democrats, so I'm curious who your faves are. BTW, Robert Davi is a Republican also. LOL I'll bet they enjoyed their time together. It sounds like JF is a lot like Mr. SR. He loves him a good political slugfest. Ha.

We are so OT but one more thing.

Spoiler:
            My son's girlfriend friended me on FB. Does that mean I've passed the test? *iz nervous*
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Aw, total cuteness...

Spoiler:

Aww, and our kitties kinda look alike too lol. i took my pic with the webcam on my laptop lol. My son named ours Spencer.
              sigpic

Comment

Those were all totally wonderful. Can you do the handholding after he rescued her from Kolya in The Eye? *puppy eyes*

I'm 5' 6" and I'm taller than most women I know. What do you feed the girls down there?

I'm 5'3 so Torri being 5'9 would make her really tall to me lol.
                sigpic

Comment

Aw, total cuteness...

Awww! Sooo cute!! *flails*
                  sigpic
                  Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Woot!!! SGA reruns!!! The Eye

Sig by me

Comment

"I . am . going . to . kill . you."
                      Ooooh, John is so pissed off!!!

Sig by me

Comment

"I'm a bloody medical doctor, not a magician." Lol @ Carson

Ooh, and John goes in full pissed-off kill-mode!!

Sig by me

Comment

And Elizabeth his so much faith in John.
                          "If we give Sheppard enough time, he'll take care off the rest on his own."
                          She just knows he's pissed off enough to kill all the Genii.

Sig by me

Comment

And Elizabeth looks very very proud when she hears John cut off the power to the control room

Sig by me

Comment

"He'll be the dot getting rid of the other dots." Lol @ Ford

Sig by me

Comment

And John just killed 55 enemy soldiers by raising the shield. Good job, John!!

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X