Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
    Ah. I'd never seen the bracelet before until I saw it in a sig. Just thought it might've had something to do with it, given that it'd be obvious when he took it off that there had been something there. Maybe it's one of those (in AT's words) hokey actor things that helps them get in character - bracelet on, all Joe, armband on, all Shep. Or something else entirely *shrugs*
    Aah, but according to Torri at Shore Leave, she said that Joe and her needed time to get into their character. David on the other hand just did it in a flash. She said something along the lines off: "Joe and I... we were a bit slower."

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      Yup, that folder, and I downloaded it completely. Trouble is that it doesn't hold ALL episodes, including 'Hide & Seek'
      Ah... she didn't cap the episodes she didn't like, so there's a few from Seasons 1-4, and pretty much all of Season 5, that are missing.

Aah, that is a mystery, isn't it?
      Spoiler:
      But I doubt it's cause of a tan line as the bracelets he's wearing are usually not that tightly strapped... at least the one he was wearing at Fedcon wasn't
      I think a wedding ring would leave a bigger mark. I once took my ring off (not a wedding ring) and I've been wearing day in and day out for about 4 years and it took months before my skin looked normal again.
      I guess it's probably just some odd quirk that Joe wanted to add to Shep.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Aah, but according to Torri at Shore Leave, she said that Joe and her needed time to get into their character. David on the other hand just did it in a flash. She said something along the lines off: "Joe and I... we were a bit slower."
        *snickers* Having too much fun goofing off between takes, were they?
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
          And this is why I loved this pairing since the beginning:

Sparks where there since the first episode
          THIS VERY FIRST SCENE WAS EXACTLY WHAT MADE ME SHIP SPARKY.

(and it causes me a fangirl attack in EVERY TIME I SEE IT. Sorry!)

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
            Sorry nephtys59

Spoiler:
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]26995[/ATTACH]

If you think my smile is big, you should come back to my quarters and check out Sheppard jnr

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26994[/ATTACH]

John, that is completely inappropriate. And quite immature.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26996[/ATTACH]

Aw, wait, don't leave. I'm sorry, I'll behave

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26993[/ATTACH]

Yep, all business from now on. I'll stay clearly focused on the job at hand

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26992[/ATTACH]

Glad to hear it. thinks: I wonder....no!! Keep your mind on the task at hand Elizabeth

What? Everyone else was doing it
            ROLF. ILU!!!

Also!! I can post stuff without mod approval now ♥

Comment

Originally posted by cuttingonions View Post
              Congrats! You got your wings

Comment

I did the pilot ages ago... stopped due to lack of time (there's a surprise)
                You can find those here: http://krisrussel.livejournal.com/5804.html
                Will continue now with "Hide & Seek"
                I WAS GOING TO ASK THE LINK.

*READS POST*
                *DIES A LITTLE*
                OH OKAY. I LOVE YOU FOR THIS.

(I'm in a loving mood today, huh?)

Comment

ROLF. ILU!!!

Hooray! Congratulations!

*READS POST*
                  *DIES A LITTLE*

LOL! Hey, nothing wrong with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                    I am sure Elizabeth had good ideas what to do with those clothes. *G*

As for that scene in Epiphany, i think you're right. John saw only Elizabeth, and was angry at her, because she hurt him the most -- because he trusted her the most. It may sound like a wrapped logic, but it's not, people we let close, people we trust the most have the power to hurt us the most. Of course, it wasn't Elizabeth's fault at all. I like how she didn't pry, she was aware that he was upset and after the initial moment when they met,. she did what was best for him.

This is one of those episodes that left me feeling frustrated - I wanted to see what happened after they were back on Atlantis. What did John do first? How did he behave? Was it strange to go back to Atlantis after six months of ascension wannabies? I wanted to see those things, I wanted to see him interact with Elizabeth again. i believe they had a talk, one without actual talking. Maybe Elizabeth found a way, or right words, just enough of words to assure him she'd never leave him behind.

Anyway, the episode is fascinating and I think I could write tons of fics about Epiphany alone. Here be one:

Inside the clocks are filled with sand, post - Epiphany, M rated
                    I think I've read this, but I'll read again - even because comment!fail - later

Wow, there's a lot of eye!sex moments in 'Hide & Seek'.
                    I'm gonna post the first batch of them now.
                    Will make more when I find the missing caps

Spoiler:

YES!! Hide & Seek is so shippy!!! I love it♥
                    *checks HD* I have it in 1280x720 that I made it for myself a while ago. I can zip and upload if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                      Congrats! You got your wings
                      Thank you!!♥

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Hooray! Congratulations!

LOL! Hey, nothing wrong with that.
                      *nods* Especially in this thread. I find myself loving everything - except Probie leaving - here.

Oh, and for the record, if you guys ever need caps of any episode and find it difficult to find feel free to ask me. If I don't have, I can make 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                        OT
                        Spoiler:
                        It supposed to be a pleasure to come here but if each time I'm connected, I have a PM to say "Why you say it?" or ask me to give apologize (not your PM, Flowerbud but someone else), it starts to be a disadvantage to come here. It's sad because I have fun with all of you but because I posted on another thread, I have problem. It's a tv show. I want to have fun and not to have to think how my post will be taken.
                        Spoiler:
                        I know what you mean about people missreading the intentions of your post. Sometimes its on porpose, just to start trouble(you should try to ignore those people; I know that can be hard lol); but other times a post may not be clear enough and people get the wrong message. When that happens try to clarify it for the person who has the issue; and things will usually be ok. I enjoy your posts here as well and hope you don't leave.
                        sigpic

Comment

*READS POST*
                          *DIES A LITTLE*

*hugs* I love people who are in a loving mood!!
                          And thx for the comments
                          Just put up Hide and Seek on my LJ HERE.
                          Enjoy

YES!! Hide & Seek is so shippy!!! I love it♥
                          *checks HD* I have it in 1280x720 that I made it for myself a while ago. I can zip and upload if you want.
                          *grins and drools a little*
                          That would be awesome

Oh, and for the record, if you guys ever need caps of any episode and find it difficult to find feel free to ask me. If I don't have, I can make 'em.
                          Will remember that as I continue my series Thank you for volunteering!

Sig by me

Comment

*hugs* I love people who are in a loving mood!!
                            And thx for the comments
                            Just put up Hide and Seek on my LJ HERE.
                            Enjoy
                            *clicks*

*grins and drools a little*
                            That would be awesome
                            I'm finishing the conversion (from BMP to JPG) so I can upload the zip (I usually cap in BMP and never put in JPG because... I don't really mind enormous files). The BMP file would turn out with +3GB, the JPG ~400MB
                            As soon as is up, I'll post the link. It shouldn't take long

Will remember that as I continue my series Thank you for volunteering!
                            You're welcome!
                            ---
                            AND NOW I CAN HAVE A SPARKY SIGNATURE TOO. I wonder if it is working *posts and check*

Comment

Thank you!!♥

*nods* Especially in this thread. I find myself loving everything - except Probie leaving - here.

Oooh, that may be useful. It would be nice to have HD-quality caps of the episodes that ariane didn't cap. Like Remnants.

*clicks*

I'm finishing the conversion (from BMP to JPG) so I can upload the zip (I usually cap in BMP and never put in JPG because... I don't really mind enormous files). The BMP file would turn out with +3GB, the JPG ~400MB
                              As soon as is up, I'll post the link. It shouldn't take long

You're welcome!
                              ---
                              AND NOW I CAN HAVE A SPARKY SIGNATURE TOO. I wonder if it is working *posts and check*
                              Sig banner is working for me! It looks beautiful!

Comment

Oooh, that may be useful. It would be nice to have HD-quality caps of the episodes that ariane didn't cap. Like Remnants.
                                I haven't watched S5 (or the rest of S4 after Elizabeth's episodes), but I just checked my torrent files and I can provide S5 caps too if you want (just let me know in advance because it can take a while to my DL complete).

Sig banner is working for me! It looks beautiful!
                                Thank you! I'm not sure about the colors (not very fond of yellowish tones), but it will have to do for now

Does anyone know if we can upload gifs as signatures too?
                                Not "video" gifs, that would be way too heavy, but something like this? But signature sized.

Comment

Working...
                                X