Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Hehe, definitely! You make such nice videos! I wish my vidding software would cooperate with me. I used to make lots of videos. *sigh*

I guess I stumbled upon another sad video - and it's perfect and brilliant:

The bond between them is canon, no matter how you interpret it. I mean, there's just too much of everything between two of them. Damn you, show.
    Oh my stars and garters! *flails* How can it feel so good to feel so bad? That was just the best. And that poor woobie face. Oh.

Spoiler:
    Thank you Joe! Oh just thank you a million times a million!
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I found another great one:

Spoiler:
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

I found another great one:
        I thought you were tired of the sad ones. Hard to stop, isn't it? LOL

Happy pics!

Spoiler:
        She's so proud.

And he just can't tear his eyes away.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          I thought you were tired of the sad ones. Hard to stop, isn't it? LOL

Happy pics!

Spoiler:
          She's so proud.

And he just can't tear his eyes away.
          And Teyla thinks they're obvious and very cute.

Comment

Wow, you guys! Look at our impressive list of visitors. We're popular!

@lizabeth39, oh I hope there is a twist. A good one too. The show itself gave us enough angst for a lifetime.

Regarding desalination plant, yup it was in Hide and Seek. Right after 10 000 old plants comment to grodin. And then John pushed Rodney from the balcony
            I promise its a good one ( hopefully any readers will think the same) Though I only seem to be able to write angst (or least attempt to) I also need it to be a happy ending.

Comment

And Teyla thinks they're obvious and very cute.
              Everybody thinks they are obvious. And they think they are so subtle. LOL

Spoiler:
              Rodney: *embarrassed* Sheesh, get a room you two.

Rodney: Or not. *wonders when the meeting will end*
              sigpic

Comment

Everybody thinks they are obvious. And they think they are so subtle. LOL

Spoiler:
                Rodney: *embarrassed* Sheesh, get a room you two.

Rodney: Or not. *wonders when the meeting will end*
                LOL!!!! Does anyone have that pic from Epiphany when Elizabeth looks John up and down, gives him a terribly flirty look and compliments his beard, John is embarrased and Ronon walks by snickering? Heee. OBVIOUS!!!!!

@Lizabeth - I do love happy endings myself! I can take all the angst if the ending is happy, or at least hopeful.

Comment

LOL!!!! Does anyone have that pic from Epiphany when Elizabeth looks John up and down, gives him a terribly flirty look and compliments his beard, John is embarrased and Ronon walks by snickering? Heee. OBVIOUS!!!!!

@Lizabeth - I do love happy endings myself! I can take all the angst if the ending is happy, or at least hopeful.
                  I have a thousand pics and you want one I didn't have. But just for you I slaved to post this.

Spoiler:

And Lizzie's cute look.

And here it looks like Rodney might be thinking that Elizabeth is going to have to slap a biotch.
                  sigpic

Comment

Does anyone have that pic from Epiphany when Elizabeth looks John up and down, gives him a terribly flirty look and compliments his beard
                    You mean this?

I love the first image because she's so worried about him and leans towards him, it seems like her hand wants to touch him caringly.

And the second image, the way she says "the beard is interesting" is priceless!

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                      You mean this?

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/5483/epiphany1.jpg

I love the first image because she's so worried about him and leans towards him, it seems like her hand wants to touch him caringly.

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7503/epiphany2.jpg

And the second image, the way she says "the beard is interesting" is priceless!
                      I just love that whole scene. Is it just me or does it seem like they are the only ones there? John seems almost embarrassed by the hippies and wants them gone ASAP. He lashes out at Elizabeth because he trusted her most of all not to give up on him. I don't think anyone else has the ability to hurt him like that. There is foreshadowing here for all the rest of S2-S3 when he told Todd that his friends would come for him and tells Ronon in Vengeance, I think it was, that Elizabeth will send help. He never doubts her again. And the cute beard comment I think was just what he needed to break the depressed mood and get him back to himself again. Then when it's all over, he finally notices the rest of them. Funny and cute cute cute. Wonder what he did with those clothes?
                      sigpic

Comment

All these beautiful pics make me want to continue my eye!sex series...

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                          All these beautiful pics make me want to continue my eye!sex series...
                          Doooo iiiittttt! We can never have too many pics.
                          sigpic

Comment

This is another of my favourite ones:

SHEPPARD: I knew you'd say yes! (my puppy face always works)
                            WEIR: I haven't said yes. (who do you think you are?)
                            SHEPPARD: Well, you were about to. (come on, you can't resist me)
                            (Elizabeth narrows her eyes at him for a moment.)
                            WEIR: Yes. (God, he's got a hold on me)
                            SHEPPARD: There y'go! (this is MY girl!)
                            WEIR: Hmm. (i'm so angry at myself)

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                              This is another of my favourite ones:

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/7269/000dc8fg.jpg

SHEPPARD: I knew you'd say yes! (my puppy face always works)
                              WEIR: I haven't said yes. (who do you think you are?)
                              SHEPPARD: Well, you were about to. (come on, you can't resist me)
                              (Elizabeth narrows her eyes at him for a moment.)
                              WEIR: Yes. (God, he's got a hold on me)
                              SHEPPARD: There y'go! (this is MY girl!)
                              WEIR: Hmm. (i'm so angry at myself)
                              Awesome!!!! Also the way his eyes travel over her body... Awesome!!!!

Sig by me

Comment

Doooo iiiittttt! We can never have too many pics.
                                I did the pilot ages ago... stopped due to lack of time (there's a surprise)
                                You can find those here: http://krisrussel.livejournal.com/5804.html
                                Will continue now with "Hide & Seek"

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X