Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    You betcha. And now I'm bummed that he won't be at Comic-Con next week so I could thank him in person.
    Yeah, that it wouldve been nice to thank him for giving us a view of the SGA characters as adults who are capable of moving on with their lives, instead of agnst ridden tormented souls who have been living a lie for yrs and have desperate need to profess their love before finally being able to move on in a healthy way together. Thank you Joe Mallozzi, I'll take his canon any day over that lol.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by polomare View Post

VampyreWraith - Thanks for the JM weblog link! Fun reading!!!
      Your welcome. And welcome to the thread, i think i forgot to say so earlier, I can be a scatterbrain sometimes.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
        Uh-oh, needle day, that sounds scary lol.

On another note I must say I kinda enjoyed reading JM's latest blog post.

here's the link for anyone who cares to read it and already hasn't doen so. http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-announcement/
        BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!

Oh, take that JG. Take that. *high fives VW* That just made my freakin' day.
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
          Here's a question what do u think the story is going to be for these Atlantis almuni?
          Probably Rodney and Zelenka having to fix something wrong with the ship.
          sigpic

Comment

Here's a question what do u think the story is going to be for these Atlantis almuni?
            My guess is it'll have to involve bodyswapping via the communication stones. VampyreWraith's idea about Rodney and Zelenka's expertise being needed on Destiny sounds very likely.

Yeah, that it wouldve been nice to thank him for giving us a view of the SGA characters as adults who are capable of moving on with their lives, instead of agnst ridden tormented souls who have been living a lie for yrs and have desperate need to profess their love before finally being able to move on in a healthy way together. Thank you Joe Mallozzi, I'll take his canon any day over that lol.
            Yup. Hey, we could always go spam his blog with thank you notes!

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
            BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!

Oh, take that JG. Take that. *high fives VW* That just made my freakin' day.
            You betcha. *pops open another bottle of champagne and starts pouring glasses for everyone*
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Kinda wish Sheppard was going along with them (Rodney and Zelenka) he could teach Colonel Young and Lieutenant Scott a Thing or two about *LEADERSHIP*

Comment

My guess is it'll have to involve bodyswapping via the communication stones. VampyreWraith's idea about Rodney and Zelenka's expertise being needed on Destiny sounds very likely.

Yup. Hey, we could always go spam his blog with thank you notes!

You betcha. *pops open another bottle of champagne and starts pouring glasses for everyone*
                Ya know i was actually thinking of going over to his blog to thank him lol (do i gotta sign up for it or something) I normally never drink but this is something I would actually drink a toast to.
                sigpic

Comment

Kinda wish Sheppard was going along with them (Rodney and Zelenka) he could teach Colonel Young and Lieutenant Scott a Thing or two about *LEADERSHIP*
                  BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ya know i was actually thinking of going over to his blog to thank him lol (do i gotta sign up for it or something) I normally never drink but this is something I would actually drink a toast to.
                  Nope, you don't have to sign up. Just type in a name and an email address (the email is kept private, so no one will see it).

And we do have sparkling cider for those who don't want champagne.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I remember reading JM's blog for today and I almost yelled out a "yes!"

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Nope, you don't have to sign up. Just type in a name and an email address (the email is kept private, so no one will see it).

And we do have sparkling cider for those who don't want champagne.
                      Ahh ok, i might just go over there and gush about how much i love him for that blog entry then lol. I think i'll go for champagne this time around, since it is such a happy occasion.
                      sigpic

Comment

I remember reading JM's blog for today and I almost yelled out a "yes!"
                        I was thinking about a discussion i was having in another thread when i read that, and i was thinking something along the lines of "well there goes that arguement" with a huge grin on my face.
                        sigpic

Comment

I was thinking about a discussion i was having in another thread when i read that, and i was thinking something along the lines of "well there goes that arguement" with a huge grin on my face.
                          how so?

Comment

I was informed y'all were having a party! So I stopped in for a glass. Good news indeed!

I think the McKay and Zelenka scenario is very likely, but my gut still says
                            Spoiler:
                            McKeller.
                            sigpic
                            sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

how so?
                              it had to do with whether certain people were ever together, and with whether someone was even on Atlantis when it went to Earth. Its forbidden OT so we might get in trouble for saying too much here.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                                I was informed y'all were having a party! So I stopped in for a glass. Good news indeed!

I think the McKay and Zelenka scenario is very likely, but my gut still says
                                Spoiler:
                                McKeller.
                                I hope not, unless they body swapped with Greer and Eli, for some reason I'd find that funny.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X