Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    I'll pass on the list. I can tolerate a lot in my actors and usually don't want to know the personal stuff.
    i usually don't like knowing about an actor's personal life either, sometime it kinda takes me out of the character they are playing if i know too much rl stuff.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
      i usually don't like knowing about an actor's personal life either, sometime it kinda takes me out of the character they are playing if i know too much rl stuff.
      Amen. Now I will have trouble to watch "Two and a half men" but I will be strong.lol
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
        Never do sports with you.....I will remember it.lol
        That is a very wise idea if you value your life lol.
        sigpic

Comment

Thats kinda how I see rich, basically haveing the money to do whatever you want and not worry about it. and as for golf, I've never really been interested in it either (tried it in a hs gym class), or any sport for that matter cuz I'm not really not very good at them. i usually either end up inadvertantly hurting myself or other people. When i tried softball i hit myself in the head with the bat, with paddleball i hit the person trying to help me serve in the face with the paddle. The racket has flown out of my hand playing tennis, i can't hit a golf ball at all, i couldnt catch a football if my life depended on it; i can barely chew gum walk at the same time nevermind running and bouncing a basketball at the same time. I'm a spaz lol.
          *high five, oops I missed* As one spaz to another, I so get where you are coming from. I can't do anything that involves coordination. And that includes any kind of crafts. I can't even sew on a button without bleeding. I am pathetic and always got chosen last in school for any games.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

That is a very wise idea if you value your life lol.
            I was already clubbed over the head with a golf club - the iron part at the bottom. Broke my left ear (then again, a few centimeters to the front of my head and I wouldn't be typing this message right now).

So, I'm guessing something like that could happen if we were to play sports with you.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              I was already clubbed over the head with a golf club - the iron part at the bottom. Broke my left ear (then again, a few centimeters to the front of my head and I wouldn't be typing this message right now).

So, I'm guessing something like that could happen if we were to play sports with you.
              One of my friends is like this. I knew she's not good at sport but I had hope. We were playing basketball and she wanted to give the ball. But when she raised her arms, I knew I will suffer. I was just next to her (5 centimeters between us). She put all her strength in it. and BAM on my noise. I was bleeding and almost unconscious but my first reaction was to laugh. It's stupid but I think it was the shock. I didn't feel the pain at the beginning and didn't see I was bleeding very much. But when I saw the face of her parents afte rthe game. They thought she wanted to kill me.lol No broken noise but ouch.
              sigpic

Comment

I was once hit in the head when a kid threw a baseball bat and got a concussion. I guess that explains a lot to some people, huh? Hee. I was working a summer job at a playground. They didn't pay me enough. LOL
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Thats kinda how I see rich, basically haveing the money to do whatever you want and not worry about it. and as for golf, I've never really been interested in it either (tried it in a hs gym class), or any sport for that matter cuz I'm not really not very good at them. i usually either end up inadvertantly hurting myself or other people. When i tried softball i hit myself in the head with the bat, with paddleball i hit the person trying to help me serve in the face with the paddle. The racket has flown out of my hand playing tennis, i can't hit a golf ball at all, i couldnt catch a football if my life depended on it; i can barely chew gum walk at the same time nevermind running and bouncing a basketball at the same time. I'm a spaz lol.
                  Fellow spaz here! *waves, then falls on butt* Pretty much the only sport I could do well was run, so I went into cross-country and track (ran the 1500m and 3000m). The thing I hated the most was the start because the risk of elbowing, and on track, spiking; never happened in any race I ran in, but it's nasty. Though there was the one time where we were doing a training run on the beach and I tripped over my own feet and fell. Only went to my knees, but at least it was in the sand.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

We all have our little accident.lol
                    I love doing sport. My only regret is to have a bad left shoulder.
                    sigpic

Comment

*high five, oops I missed* As one spaz to another, I so get where you are coming from. I can't do anything that involves coordination. And that includes any kind of crafts. I can't even sew on a button without bleeding. I am pathetic and always got chosen last in school for any games.
                      lol, same here, i remember in elementary school our gym teacher wanted everyone to get a chance to play so they felt like they contributed to the game so he would tell the athletic kids to throw me and the other non athletic kids the football while playing flag football; i would never be able to catch the thing and always felt like such and idiot after completely missing/dropping the ball.
                      sigpic

Comment

You'd definately be making a life threatening decision if you ever decided to play sports with me. At the least youd be looking at a long hospital stay and extensive cosmetic surgery, lol.

The girl i i accidentally hit in the head with the paddle had to go to her senior prom with a huge black and blue bump on her forehead; i felt really bad.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          Fellow spaz here! *waves, then falls on butt* Pretty much the only sport I could do well was run, so I went into cross-country and track (ran the 1500m and 3000m). The thing I hated the most was the start because the risk of elbowing, and on track, spiking; never happened in any race I ran in, but it's nasty. Though there was the one time where we were doing a training run on the beach and I tripped over my own feet and fell. Only went to my knees, but at least it was in the sand.
                          wow theres a lot of spazzes on this thread lol, now I don't feel so alone .
                          sigpic

Comment

wow theres a lot of spazzes on this thread lol, now I don't feel so alone .
                            The Sparky thread: Where those who spaz together, stay together.
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I was once hit in the head when a kid threw a baseball bat and got a concussion. I guess that explains a lot to some people, huh? Hee. I was working a summer job at a playground. They didn't pay me enough. LOL
                              Mini-golf - told my sister to swing really hard and she did -> me knocked-out on the ground

You'd definately be making a life threatening decision if you ever decided to play sports with me. At the least youd be looking at a long hospital stay and extensive cosmetic surgery, lol.
                              Oh dear...

The girl i i accidentally hit in the head with the paddle had to go to her senior prom with a huge black and blue bump on her forehead; i felt really bad.
                              Outch...

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              The Sparky thread: Where those who spaz together, stay together.

Beckett would have a field day with us... always someone to patch up.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Beckett would have a field day with us... always someone to patch up.
                                He'd probably get tired of us after the first few times and start chasing us around the infirmary with a sharp needle.

Comment

Working...
                                X