Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Castle runs by, much to my bemusement

Spoiler:

For fraks sake! What do I have to do to be discovered? I've got my own ship now, how hard could it be for them to do a simple scan? They can detect wraith and replicator ships all the way from the control room in Atlantis. They've lost the plot without me

Spoiler:

It's clear that TPTW wanted eyesex to play a part in the show right from its inception, they just hadn't settled on what form at the time

Spoiler:

Ummm, I was concerned that hugging you in the gateroom was crossing the line
    Sorry about that. Could you possibly walk in front of me until it goes downaway?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post

Spoiler:
      [ATTACH]26025[/ATTACH]
      For fraks sake! What do I have to do to be discovered? I've got my own ship now, how hard could it be for them to do a simple scan? They can detect wraith and replicator ships all the way from the control room in Atlantis. They've lost the plot without me
      *snerks* I guess this means we can rename Atlantis 'The Flying Dutchman,' eh?

Spoiler:
      [ATTACH]26026[/ATTACH]
      It's clear that TPTW wanted eyesex to play a part in the show right from its inception, they just hadn't settled on what form at the time
      Hah!

Spoiler:
      [ATTACH]26024[/ATTACH]
      Sorry about that. Could you possibly walk in front of me until it goes downaway?
      Too bad they're not in zero-g, then John would have a reasonable explanation... not that anyone would believe it.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Spoiler:
        [ATTACH]26025[/ATTACH]

Spoiler:
        [ATTACH]26026[/ATTACH]

Spoiler:
        [ATTACH]26024[/ATTACH]
        *diez laughing*
        I really shouldn't read these at work

Sig by me

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen, Atlantis is coming home. The shuttle is about to land a little over an hour from now. I hope they make it to the cape and don't end up in San Francisco bay. LOL

And gateraid, how do you continue to outdo yourself?
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Gateraid, those were priceless!

I'm off to work a baseball tournament--see you guys on Friday! Have fun! Make me some picspam...

What? I feel like seeing some J/E happy moments...
            Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Yes, this is an early morning for me. Why? 1) I woke up early and can't get back to sleep, and 2) the space shuttle Atlantis is coming home.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Ladies and gentlemen, Atlantis is coming home. The shuttle is about to land a little over an hour from now. I hope they make it to the cape and don't end up in San Francisco bay. LOL
              *snerks* No chance of that, considering they're coming in from the south, over Central America and Cuba. As always, live coverage is on NASA TV and the NASA TV website. They'll be landing in about twelve minutes.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              And gateraid, how do you continue to outdo yourself?
              He must have superhuman powers.

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
              Gateraid, those were priceless!

I'm off to work a baseball tournament--see you guys on Friday! Have fun! Make me some picspam...

What? I feel like seeing some J/E happy moments...
              *waves to Eri* See you Friday!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Atlantis is over Florida!

Comment

Ooooh, the long range cameras at the cape have picked up Atlantis!

Comment

Sonic booms reported. Hope they didn't break any windows!

Comment

Atlantis making its turn for final approach to the runway.

Comment

Getting a nice view of the heads-up display that the pilot is seeing. Wicked!

Comment

Atlantis is lined up with the runway and coming in! One minute to touchdown!

Comment

Touchdown!

Welcome home, Atlantis!

Comment

*snickers* I love how when they let go of the drag chute, it just kind of crumpled up in one pile.

Comment

So, does anyone think that we'll ever see John perform a textbook landing like that? *cackles*

Comment

Working...
                                X