X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

It is? LOL!

*cracks up* Now that would be funny!
    I wrote "wtahc" and you understand me.LOL All the letters but not in order. it was a game of course.lol

Funny? Mom and I at work?
    Me: Allo
    Customer: Hi! I'm Mister Lorne from.....
    Mom: ATLANTIS!!!!!!!!!
    Me: om; please stay focus on....
    Mom: HIS BUTT!!!!!
    sigpic
    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Shuttle update: Atlantis is being towed to the processing hangar at Kennedy Space Center to finish up post-landing ops and prepare to serve as the backup shuttle for Endeavour's mission in November. And yes, they're still carrying it live. Geeze, I could watch NASA TV all day!

Originally posted by Probie View Post
      I wrote "wtahc" and you understand me.LOL All the letters but not in order. it was a game of course.lol

Funny? Mom and I at work?
      Me: Allo
      Customer: Hi! I'm Mister Lorne from.....
      Mom: ATLANTIS!!!!!!!!!
      Me: om; please stay focus on....
      Mom: HIS BUTT!!!!!
      Bwahahaha!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Ladies and gentlemen, Atlantis is coming home. The shuttle is about to land a little over an hour from now. I hope they make it to the cape and don't end up in San Francisco bay. LOL
        *snort*

And gateraid, how do you continue to outdo yourself?
        It's a mild form of insanity I fear

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
        Gateraid, those were priceless!

I'm off to work a baseball tournament--see you guys on Friday! Have fun! Make me some picspam...

What? I feel like seeing some J/E happy moments...
        Have fun? I saw a thing on Letterman a while back about cricket and how nobody in America understands it (our national team were in Florida just recently), that's kinda like me with baseball

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Yes, this is an early morning for me. Why? 1) I woke up early and can't get back to sleep, and 2) the space shuttle Atlantis is coming home.

*snerks* No chance of that, considering they're coming in from the south, over Central America and Cuba. As always, live coverage is on NASA TV and the NASA TV website. They'll be landing in about twelve minutes.
        Enjoyed the commentary

He must have superhuman powers.
        If only. The see through powers would come in very handy. And those other ones

So, does anyone think that we'll ever see John perform a textbook landing like that? *cackles*
        No, if they want a text book landing after a space battle, best call Carson.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        And I'm back with 6 tops, a turquoise necklace and a chain belt to go around the biggest part of my body. Oh, and socks plus a bonus shirt for Mr. SR. What? Did I mention they had a sale and I had a coupon. And if you used your Macy's card it was another 15% off? I mean if I had bought much more, they would have owed me money.
        Miss, what does 'predictable' mean?

*waves at Drewandian*
        sigpic

Comment

I'm trying to find a refuge in this thread. My dad is yelling behind me. He's watching Football. The most frightening is that I will be like him in two weeks with the Football World cup.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
            *snort*
            But oh-so appropriate.

Enjoyed the commentary
            Thanks! It's just not as fun without the play-by-play!

If only. The see through powers would come in very handy. And those other ones
            Bwahahaha!

No, if they want a text book landing after a space battle, best call Carson.
            And considering what Carson did the first time we saw him in the chair... oh, the irony.

I'm trying to find a refuge in this thread. My dad is yelling behind me. He's watching Football. The most frightening is that I will be like him in two weeks with the Football World cup.
            *cracks up*
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

My mom wants to know if someone wants to adopt her during one month.
              sigpic

Comment

My mom wants to know if someone wants to adopt her during one month.
                Don't look at me! I have trouble keeping house plants watered!

Comment

Don't look at me! I have trouble keeping house plants watered!
                  Are you trying to do a comparison between my mom and a plant?lol
                  sigpic

Comment

*waves at Drew*

Originally posted by lanaganp View Post
                    Just got this hope you like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n8V8eUkm-U
                    Yay!!! Every time I watch a Sparky vid I'm amazed by the many moments we have!!!!! Our ship so rules that show

New little anecdote: You already know that I work for Atlantic company, for a Sheppard, for a nursing home Atlantis and today I talked to Mister Lorne Martial. It's great huh? I won't say it to my mom or she will go to work with me tomorrow.lol
                    Lol, I really want to work where you work

Belgium didn't make the worldcup (surprise, surprise) so I'm actually happy about the worldcup this year
                    It's not that I mind soccer, but our national team sucks

Sig by me

Comment

Are you trying to do a comparison between my mom and a plant?lol
                      *cracks up* Nope, just that if I were to take her in, I wouldn't be able to guarantee what condition she'd come back in... so it's probably best that I didn't take her in.

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                      Yay!!! Every time I watch a Sparky vid I'm amazed by the many moments we have!!!!! Our ship so rules that show
                      Indeed they do.

Comment

Lol, I really want to work where you work
                        Take the seat, next my mom.lol

Belgium didn't make the worldcup (surprise, surprise) so I'm actually happy about the worldcup this year
                        It's not that I mind soccer, but our national team sucks
                        Portugal will play again Brazil. Bye South Africa.lol

*cracks up* Nope, just that if I were to take her in, I wouldn't be able to guarantee what condition she'd come back in... so it's probably best that I didn't take her in.

She will be better with you than with us. She hates football and my dad an I are crazy when we watch it. Poor her.

I saw the vid. I feel nostalgic now.

Time to sleep . See you tomorrow.
                        sigpic

Comment

*waves to probie, gateraid and Kris*

Probie, I'll take your mom if she's willing to help me with all the kids...and will vacuum the living room and mop the kitchen
                          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                          sigpic

Comment

Something small that invaded my mind when I was under the shower
                            It's not smut btw
                            And this really is the shortest fic I ever wrote.

Spoiler:
                            Something was different about her. He had noticed it from the moment he sat down next to her at the briefing table at the SGC. It was the first time they had set foot on Earth again (the real Earth, not the one conjured up by misty aliens) and there was definitely something different about her.
                            He looked at her, yet tried not to stare.
                            Her hair still looked the same, the playful bouncy curls that hugged her face.
                            Her eyes still looked the same, the piercing green that could transform him into a pile of goo in a matter of nanoseconds.
                            Her mouth still looked the same, the full red lips that could kiss away his every ache.
                            Her nose still looked the same, the tip of which he loved to kiss very softly every now and then.
                            Her neck still looked the same, the gorgeous long neck that he liked to bury his face in when he made love to her.
                            Her make-up wasn't any different, not that she used a lot of it anyway.
                            Her jewels were still the same.
                            So what was it?
                            He was baffled. Baffled until he leaned closer to her and then it suddenly hit him.
                            "You smell different." He whispered softly, knowing the people on the other side of the table couldn't hear him.
                            Her eyes looked surprised. "Different shampoo." She explained just as softly.
                            It was then that he remember how she had once told him that one of the first things she would do when she got back to Earth was take a shower with a non-military issued shampoo. Preferably something with flowers.
                            His smile grew. "I like it." He admitted and Elizabeth smiled softly.
                            "Good, because I'm taking a whole load of it back with me."
                            At that moment Landry began questioning them about the invasion of the Genii and John tried very much not to be distracted by Elizabeth's smell and about the prospect of new shampoo.

Sig by me

Comment

It's not smut btw

Spoiler:
                              Something was different about her. He had noticed it from the moment he sat down next to her at the briefing table at the SGC. It was the first time they had set foot on Earth again (the real Earth, not the one conjured up by misty aliens) and there was definitely something different about her.
                              Her eyes still looked the same, the piercing green that could transform him into a pile of goo in a matter of nanoseconds.
                              Her mouth still looked the same, the full red lips that could kiss away his every ache.
                              Her nose still looked the same, the tip of which he loved to kiss very softly every now and then.
                              Her neck still looked the same, the gorgeous long neck that he liked to bury his face in when he made love to her.
                              So what was it?
                              He was baffled. Baffled until he leaned closer to her and then it suddenly hit him.
                              "You smell different." He whispered softly, knowing the people on the other side of the table couldn't hear him.
                              It was then that he remember how she had once told him that one of the first things she would do when she got back to Earth was take a shower with a non-military issued shampoo. Preferably something with flowers.
                              At that moment Landry began questioning them about the invasion of the Genii and John tried very much not to be distracted by Elizabeth's smell and about the prospect of new shampoo.
                              awwww *sigh* that made my crazy day all better....
                              My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                              sigpic

Comment

It's not smut btw

Spoiler:
                                So what was it?
                                Awww! John's right about being a pile of goo, because that's what I feel like after reading that sweet little ficlet!

Comment

Working...
                                X