Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    And take lots of pictures with that big pile of mints spilling out the top! *cackles*
    Yes, yes!

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      I like Atlantis Rising, The Virtual Series. And also sgarising.com *G*
      Counted.

*snickers* Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if they sell the chair, too.

Put down my vote for atlantisrisingonline.com.

Two words: Cashier's check.
      But you don't get miles with a cashier's check.

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
      I noticed that too! *LOL*

How about

Atlantis Rising:
      A Virtual Season Six
      For Fans, By Fans

I'd like to keep that it's Season Six in there somewhere, so people don't think we're rewriting the entire thing.
      Somewhere back in the discussion we decided that limiting it to season six was too restrictive. If we do go on with a season 7, we won't have to do anything but add that to the website.

And I declared the nominations closed at some point yesterday since we had already started voting. Otherwise we would have people changing things and other people wanting to change their vote right up until the end.

We can add the for fans, by fans part in small letters at the bottom of the posters and underneath any banner headings or on a sidebar or somewhere on the home page along with something about season six. For the website name, I think it needs to be more general and very short.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      I wish I had more money! *g*
      You don't need money if you have credit cards. It's great the way that works. Just ask Mr. SR.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        LOL! Quite true!

You don't need money if you have credit cards. It's great the way that works. Just ask Mr. SR.
        Bwahahaha!!!

Somewhere back in the discussion we decided that limiting it to season six was too restrictive. If we do go on with a season 7, we won't have to do anything but add that to the website.

And I declared the nominations closed at some point yesterday since we had already started voting. Otherwise we would have people changing things and other people wanting to change their vote right up until the end.

We can add the for fans, by fans part in small letters at the bottom of the posters and underneath any banner headings or on a sidebar or somewhere on the home page along with something about season six. For the website name, I think it needs to be more general and very short.
        Yes, we should try to keep it flexible for adding new seasons on later. Season 7 is just a pipe dream at this point, but building in that flexibility now will make it easier for us when we do get there.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I told to my mom for those auctions and the only thing she said was "Is there something about Lorny in those auctions? Because it's the mother's day in one week". My reaction: big laugh and "I'm not rich, mom".

I vote for sgarising.com for the Kris' reasons. Shorter and easier to remember.

Fionnait: Welcome back. I received your message on my phone. I was happy to see it. I hope you had good time with your Bf and I never watched "The plan". Now I'm jealous.lol
          sigpic
          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
            I told to my mom for those auctions and the only thing she said was "Is there something about Lorny in those auctions? Because it's the mother's day in one week". My reaction: big laugh and "I'm not rich, mom".
            Actually, I think they have already had one or two Lorne costume pieces up for sale.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Counted.

Sorry, my bad.
              Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                I vote for sgarising.com for the Kris' reasons. Shorter and easier to remember.

Fionnait: Welcome back. I received your message on my phone. I was happy to see it. I hope you had good time with your Bf and I never watched "The plan". Now I'm jealous.lol
                I also like Atlantis Rising, btw. And I'm for sgarising.com.

@Probie: Did you understand all I wrote? I realised just after I'd sent it that I'd forgotten at least an apostrophe. I liked The Plan, but I forgot the DVD at my bf's place, so I can't watch it tonight I will be at home this Friday and next time I visit him, bf should finally have internet! So no more cancelled BSG Fridays!

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                  Sorry, my bad.
                  No problem. So now you have a decision to make.

Atlantis Rising 6
                  The Virtual Series

Atlantis Rising
                  By fans, for fans!

Virtual Atlantis: The Series Continues
                  By Fans, For Fans

Atlantis Reprise 1
                  By fans, for the fans

And the vote so far on the URL:

atlantisrisingonline.com 2

sgarising.com 4

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post

@Probie: Did you understand all I wrote? I realised just after I'd sent it that I'd forgotten at least an apostrophe. I liked The Plan, but I forgot the DVD at my bf's place, so I can't watch it tonight I will be at home this Friday and next time I visit him, bf should finally have internet! So no more cancelled BSG Fridays!
                  Atlantis Rising, we've got. Now pick one of the titles with the additions. See above. Once we get the basic title, we will refine it on the website homepage to include additional info. So no one has to fear that it won't be clear. Dear God, I'm starting to rhyme. Time to call it a day.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

So no one has to fear that it won't be clear. Dear God, I'm starting to rhyme. Time to call it a day.
                    *cackles* And it's not even 5pm on the East Coast yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post

Yes I understand.
                      Can't wait the next episode this friday.

Actually, I think they have already had one or two Lorne costume pieces up for sale.
                      Don't say that to her, PLEASE! She talked to me about his underwear and how she would love to have this. Crazy mind. But I'm already a nice daugther. The proof? I spent 10 minutes in the garden in "pajama" to count her lights and be sure there are all there......my life is hell.lol
                      Time to watch Castle.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by probie View Post
                        don't say that to her, please! She talked to me about his underwear and how she would love to have this. Crazy mind.
                        LMAO! You poor girl!

Comment

Thanks to those who liked the story. And for all you Lit snobs, yes I lifted Homer and Marie De France. Thank to them too. I prefer sgarising.com for a URL. Along with the mint jar sans lid, I also saw Weir's red pullover. I thought about bidding on the jar, but I'll only bid to keep it in the sparky family, since I think Kris said she was bidding. (And hey, I just bought a house. A fella needs nick nacks, right? ) And some OT stuff below.

Spoiler:
                          Not sure what to buy next, this guitar or a dumb bell set and adjustable bench. Music or fitness. I can't decide.
                          "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
                            Thanks to those who liked the story. And for all you Lit snobs, yes I lifted Homer and Marie De France. Thank to them too. I prefer sgarising.com for a URL. Along with the mint jar sans lid, I also saw Weir's red pullover. I thought about bidding on the jar, but I'll only bid to keep it in the sparky family, since I think Kris said she was bidding. (And hey, I just bought a house. A fella needs nick nacks, right? ) And some OT stuff below.

Spoiler:
                            Not sure what to buy next, this guitar or a dumb bell set and adjustable bench. Music or fitness. I can't decide.
                            Yup, I'm bidding on the lid-less jar But I'll let you guys know when I'm giving up (read: when I think it'll cost too much money for what a half-assed jar is worth), so that maybe you can still bid

OT:
                            Spoiler:
                            *drools over the guitar* I'd go for the guitar, but that's just me...

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post

Spoiler:

OT
                              Spoiler:

Are you kidding? THE GUITAR OF COURSE!!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Atlantis Rising, we've got. Now pick one of the titles with the additions. See above. Once we get the basic title, we will refine it on the website homepage to include additional info. So no one has to fear that it won't be clear. Dear God, I'm starting to rhyme. Time to call it a day.
                                As long as you don't go Dr. Seuss on us, I think you're fine
                                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Working...
                                X