Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
    And I'll introduce you to my other best friend--the DVR. Digital Video recorder, you record your show just by clicking the show name on the interface, wait patiently 20 minutes into the show start time, and then you can fast forward through all commercials and still catch up to the ending of the show with everyone else real time.

It's essentially like TiVo. I LOVES IT.
    Hehe, that's usually how we do it... But then again, I'm out of the house a lot, so usually I have no choice but to record the shows I want to see.
    You have to love that fast forward button

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    Well, french tv is not bad.

Commercials are forbidden on some channels after 8 pm here.
    Lucky you!! After 8PM most channels over here start bombarding us with commercials. And it seems to get worse and worse

Sig by me

Comment

Sorry, more snarky than sparky, I'm just in one of those moods

Spoiler:

You know, I'm rumoured to have had relationships with two of my CO's. Odds are, I might get transferred here. Would you care to try something new?
      tries to block the mental image

Spoiler:

Sure is purdy out here. Say, I brought a heap of stuff with me on the trip. Is it okay if I put it in Dr Weir's office?

WHAT?!?!?! Nooooo!!!
      What? Are you reaching for your gun? It was just a suggestion

Spoiler:

If Elizabeth's out there, I'll find her. I'm not gonna look for her though, that would be too easy.
      Yeah, sounds easy. Let's not do that

Spoiler:

I just got the call from up high. Apparently, we have to drink every time Elizabeth's name is mentioned from now on
      Have you still got that champagne bottle General O'Neill gave her? I bet it's still unopened by the time Atlantis gets back to Earth
      sigpic

Comment

Okay, you may not want to look at the last one

Spoiler:

Elizabeth! I wasn't expecting you. I was just catching up on some reading

"Karma Sutra for the Gifted". There sure are a lot of pages. You realise I have to go back to work sometime this year, right?

Spoiler:

Just to motivate you, I've stolen some of Dr Weir's underwear. If you beat me, you can have them back
        Look Ronon, first of all, that's a handkerchief. And second, she's wearing black panties today, not blue

Spoiler:

Oohh, don't you look lovely. Are you going on a date? You are, aren't you? That's fantastic. It must be Sheppard. I'm so happy I could just explode
        sigpic

Comment

*pops in*
          hello sparkies! popping in for a quick hello...no time to even try to catch up right now *kicks RL*

gateraid....wow they are snarky! I love it! the last one though....ouch!

i miss you guys bunches! *fingers crossed that RL settles down a little soon*
          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
            Sorry, more snarky than sparky, I'm just in one of those moods

Spoiler:
            [ATTACH]25854[/ATTACH]
            You know, I'm rumoured to have had relationships with two of my CO's. Odds are, I might get transferred here. Would you care to try something new?
            tries to block the mental image

Spoiler:
            [ATTACH]25853[/ATTACH]
            Sure is purdy out here. Say, I brought a heap of stuff with me on the trip. Is it okay if I put it in Dr Weir's office?

[ATTACH]25851[/ATTACH]
            WHAT?!?!?! Nooooo!!!
            What? Are you reaching for your gun? It was just a suggestion

Spoiler:
            [ATTACH]25855[/ATTACH]
            If Elizabeth's out there, I'll find her. I'm not gonna look for her though, that would be too easy.
            Yeah, sounds easy. Let's not do that

Spoiler:
            [ATTACH]25852[/ATTACH]
            I just got the call from up high. Apparently, we have to drink every time Elizabeth's name is mentioned from now on
            Have you still got that champagne bottle General O'Neill gave her? I bet it's still unopened by the time Atlantis gets back to Earth

Spoiler:
            [ATTACH]25857[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]25859[/ATTACH]
            "Karma Sutra for the Gifted". There sure are a lot of pages. You realise I have to go back to work sometime this year, right?

Spoiler:
            [ATTACH]25858[/ATTACH]
            Just to motivate you, I've stolen some of Dr Weir's underwear. If you beat me, you can have them back
            Look Ronon, first of all, that's a handkerchief. And second, she's wearing black panties today, not blue

Spoiler:
            [ATTACH]25856[/ATTACH]
            Oohh, don't you look lovely. Are you going on a date? You are, aren't you? That's fantastic. It must be Sheppard. I'm so happy I could just explode
            OMG!!!! I should not be looking at that at work... I'm supposed to be working on technical schematics, not burst out laughing for no apparent reason... But thx for making me laugh

Sig by me

Comment

If he did that, I would think that you were only wrong by three letters Kidding, I'd do it someone paid me

You ladies are all busted. As soon as you see some eye candy, the squeeing starts

Only Big Bang here, I think it's pretty average though. There are too many sci-fi & comic references, it's like they think the viewers have watched every single sci-fi show and read every single comic book. A lot of the supposed jokes go right over my head

Ads? What ads? Fast forward is the key. Watching sport can be amusing sometimes, especially if the company that is doing the commentating isn't screening ads but other stations are. This happens a lot with cricket. The commentators signal the end of the over, then there is 30-60secs of dead air
              Since Nathan already gave us the full monty in the Firefly episode Trash, we just thought he might be willing to do it again for Castle.

And I love the snark. I particularly appreciated the ones about Elizabeth not being rescued.

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
              *pops in*
              hello sparkies! popping in for a quick hello...no time to even try to catch up right now *kicks RL*

*waves hello and goodbye* We miss you.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

If he did that, I would think that you were only wrong by three letters Kidding, I'd do it someone paid me

You ladies are all busted. As soon as you see some eye candy, the squeeing starts

Only Big Bang here, I think it's pretty average though. There are too many sci-fi & comic references, it's like they think the viewers have watched every single sci-fi show and read every single comic book. A lot of the supposed jokes go right over my head

Ads? What ads? Fast forward is the key. Watching sport can be amusing sometimes, especially if the company that is doing the commentating isn't screening ads but other stations are. This happens a lot with cricket. The commentators signal the end of the over, then there is 30-60secs of dead air
                Whenever did we imply otherwise?

Spoiler:
                [ATTACH]25857[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]25859[/ATTACH]

Spoiler:
                [ATTACH]25858[/ATTACH]

Spoiler:
                [ATTACH]25856[/ATTACH]
                *LOL* I LOVE the snarky ones. Luv luv luv.

Hi Drew--hope RL works out for you soon...
                Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Speaking of smut, gateraid, you slay me! 'Kama Sutra for the Gifted?' ROTFLOL! But those balcony ones... gah, I'm gonna have to bleach my eyes out!

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                  *pops in*

*glomps drew* I hope RL settles down soon too, 'cause we all miss you!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Nice snarky caps, gateraid!
                    sigpic
                    Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

An unusually quiet day around here. I think we need this.

Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        An unusually quiet day around here. I think we need this.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...6a21b6a0b5.jpg
                        Ohhhh yes, that'll brighten our day!
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yes it is really quiet today... So I bring you a new fic I'm working on. Not sure if I'm gonna keep at at this, or if I'm going to elaborate on it. It's sorta a missing scene from Misbegotten.
                          Have fun and let me know your thoughts.
                          Thx!!

Spoiler:
                          "It's not like anyone here really knows me." She pointed out. "So it's not a big deal."
                          He gave her an intense look. "You're cheerful in the morning, which bugs the hell out of the morning shift. But they wouldn't have it any other way, because when you enter the control room, you elevate their mood. Chuck knows you prefer two sugars in your coffee. He also knows you start your day with two cups of coffee and then switch to tea. Your tea is a special blend that Teyla gets prepared for you on the mainland. A recipe she knows you prefer. Every department head knows you like to receive weekly reports that are ordered on date. McKay knows you don't like to receive more than ten emails a day from him. Ronon knows that when you're offworld you like it that he walks behind you, because otherwise he'll block a part of your view. Chef knows you don't like mint and that's one of the reasons he barely ever uses it. I know your favorite color is blue, even though a lot of people think it's red. I know you prefer snow over rain. I know your knee got busted when you were 21 because your car got hit by someone who ignored a red light. I know you prefer pasta over rice. I know your hesitation towards guns comes from the fact that your father got shot before your eyes. I know you went to dinner at your moms place every other Sunday and that you miss her and Sedge a lot. I know you can't keep plants alive, not even a cactus. I know you don't really like to get flowers. I know you prefer your food not too salty, but you love it when it's spicy. I know you have a scar on your shoulder that's a leftover from falling out of a tree when you were eight. I know you have a tattoo somewhere and I'm guessing it's on your hip. I know you're a Yankees fan even though you claim not to be interested in sports. Everyone here knows that if it wasn't for you, we wouldn't even be here in the first place. Everyone here knows you would fight for them and everyone here wants to fight for you. So tell me again why you're so indifferent about the fact that Woolsey is here to search for reasons to get you fired, because I know for a fact that no one here wants to see you go."
                          Elizabeth stared at him. He had barged into her quarters, screaming bloody murder about the fact that Woolsey was in the city and was out to get her. She had acted indifferently towards that fact, especially because of the way the IOA and the SGC had been treating her lately. But she hadn't expected a speech from him. A speech that, by the way, had rendered her completely speechless.
                          John was surprised by his own outburst. It was probably the most he had ever said in one go, but when she had said no one here really knew her, he had to correct her. He hadn't been able to stop himself.
                          He stared at her now and his eyes fell on her mouth that was slightly open because she was gaping at him in utter surprise and part shock. Licking his lips, he tried to form a coherent sentence in his head to explain to her that he wanted her to stay. Not just because she had become the best friend anyone could ever wish for. Not just because she was the best boss he could ever pray for. Not just because they could spent hours talking about nothing. But because she had become the most important thing in the universe to him. And most of all because he was more than a little head over heels in love with her.
                          So he gazed into her eyes, trying to convey the feelings his mouth was unable to say.
                          "John..." She whispered after a couple of moments, completely taken aback by the clear emotions his eyes were radiating and all he could think was 'screw decorum' and closed the distance between them.
                          Last edited by KrisRussel; 18 May 2010, 02:48 PM.

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                            Yes it is really quiet today... So I bring you a new fic I'm working on. Not sure if I'm gonna keep at at this, or if I'm going to elaborate on it. It's sorta a missing scene from Misbegotten.
                            Thx!!

Spoiler:
                            "It's not like anyone here really knows me." She pointed out. "So it's not a big deal."
                            He gave her an intense look. "You're cheerful in the morning, which bugs the hell out of the morning shift. But they wouldn't have it any other way, because when you enter the control room, you elevate their mood. Chuck knows you prefer two sugars in your coffee. He also knows you start your day with two cups of coffee and then switch to tea. Your tea is a special blend that Teyla gets prepared for you on the mainland. A recipe she knows you prefer. Every department head knows you like to receive weekly reports that are ordered on date. McKay knows you don't like to receive more than ten emails a day from him. Ronon knows that when you're offworld you like it that he walks behind you, because otherwise he'll block a part of your view. Chef knows you don't like mint and that's one of the reasons he barely ever uses it. I know your favorite color is blue, even though a lot of people think it's red. I know you prefer snow over rain. I know your knee got busted when you were 21 because your car got hit by someone who ignored a red light. I know you prefer pasta over rice. I know your hesitation towards guns comes from the fact that your father got shot before your eyes. I know you went to dinner at your moms place every other Sunday and that you miss her and Sedge a lot. I know you can't keep plants alive, not even a cactus. I know you don't really like to get flowers. I know you prefer your food not too salty, but you love it when it's spicy. I know you have a scar on your shoulder that's a leftover from falling out of a tree when you were eight. I know you have a tattoo somewhere and I'm guessing it's on your hip. I know you're a Yankees fan even though you claim not to be interested in sports. Everyone here knows that if it wasn't for you, we wouldn't even be here in the first place. Everyone here knows you would fight for them and everyone here wants to fight for you. So tell me again why you're so indifferent about the fact that Woolsey is here to search for reasons to get you fired, because I know for a fact that no one here wants to see you go."
                            Elizabeth stared at him. He had barged into her quarters, screaming bloody murder about the fact that Woolsey was in the city and was out to get her. She had acted indifferently towards that fact, especially because of the way the IOA and the SGC had been treating her lately. But she hadn't expected a speech from him. A speech that, by the way, had rendered her completely speechless.
                            John was surprised by his own outburst. It was probably the most he had ever said in one go, but when she had said no one here really knew her, he had to correct her. He hadn't been able to stop himself.
                            He stared at her now and his eyes fell on her mouth that was slightly open because she was gaping at him in utter surprise and part shock. Licking his lips, he tried to form a coherent sentence in his head to explain to her that he wanted her to stay. Not just because she had become the best friend anyone could ever wish for. Not just because she was the best boss he could ever pray for. Not just because they could spent hours talking about nothing. But because she had become the most important thing in the universe to him. And most of all because he was more than a little head over heels in love with her.
                            So he gazed into her eyes, trying to convey the feelings his mouth was unable to say.
                            "John..." She whispered after a couple of moments, completely taken aback by the clear emotions his eyes were radiating and all he could think was 'screw decorum' and closed the distance between them.
                            GUH - um, finish this NOW, ok? LOL, love it! Thanks for sharing!
                            sigpic
                            Signature by Erin87

Comment

Thx!!

Spoiler:
                              I'm with SMB_BOOKS! When do we get to see the rest?

Comment

Thx!!

Spoiler:
                                Guh. Just guh. Misbegotten was wonderful with the upset!John and the defending my honor but it didn't go quite far enough. You have found the missing part. More please.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X