Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    I thought so too. Is that the one where they have no AC and it's terribly hot and then it gets a lot hotter in mid air? We need a Sparky fic index by subjects.
    Yeah, that sounds like the story in question. And yeah, we so need a fic index.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      I thought so too. Is that the one where they have no AC and it's terribly hot and then it gets a lot hotter in mid air? We need a Sparky fic index by subjects.
      That sounds about right. I think it was a bit crack-ficish.

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Countdown update: The final hold has lifted, and we are now at T-minus 9 minutes and counting!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Countdown will resume soon

Sig by me

Comment

Orbiter access arm is retracting!

Comment

7 minutes

Sig by me

Comment

This whole shuttle launching business brings up soooo many memories When I was about 16 I was in the US for the first time, as an exchange student in Florida. The Endeavour was launched during that time and we went to see it. So I'm having real flash-backs while watching this!

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Hiiiiii! I'm not at home and don't ahve much online time right now, but you guys are getting a smuttish fic soon. With fluff. And banter. *hugs you all*
                  I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

almost 5 minutes

Sig by me

Comment

Auxiliary power unit start!

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                        This whole shuttle launching business brings up soooo many memories When I was about 16 I was in the US for the first time, as an exchange student in Florida. The Endeavour was launched during that time and we went to see it. So I'm having real flash-backs while watching this!
                        Lucky you!!! You got to watch it for real!!

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                          Oh, that must've been so much fun!

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                          Hiiiiii! I'm not at home and don't ahve much online time right now, but you guys are getting a smuttish fic soon. With fluff. And banter. *hugs you all*
                          Whee, smut fic!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                            Yay!!! I'm so looking forward to that one

Sig by me

Comment

4 minutes!!!!

Sig by me

Comment

The beanie cap is coming off the top of the external fuel tank!

Comment

Working...
                                X