Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brie View Post
    I feel so sorry for Zelenka, he deserves better than this treatment.
    He deserves WAY better.

But we treat him better in SGA Rising.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I feel so sorry for Zelenka, he deserves better than this treatment.
      I agree, i really didn't like the way he was treated here.
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Oh Rodney, you're a horrible, horrible human in your treament of someone who actually loves you.
        Absolutely horrible. Ugh, Rodney you're such a wretch here!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Go Radek! You brave little toaster!

Comment

And now we're suppose to believe in what Keller says, or at least that it should fit with how we see her (Keller) act.
            sigpic

Comment

Katie's face when Rodney says, "it doesn't matter anymore."
              sigpic
              Sig by (x)

Comment

*giggling at Radek cursing in Czech*

Comment

I think that you can imagine what Radek is saying here but at the same time I wouldn't have said no to some subtitles.
                  sigpic

Comment

Mind the gap, Radek!

Comment

And go Radek, he did it.
                      sigpic

Comment

You know, it would've been really funny if we'd heard Zelenka yelling as he went down the vent shaft from all the rooms he passed, like the infirmary (interrupting Keller and Ronon) and the plant lab (startling Katie and Rodney).

Comment

Here comes the awkward almost-kiss scene.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by (x)

Comment

Yay Radek! When in doubt, turn it off and then back on again!

Comment

And now Rodney is back, but he doesn't even try to apologize.

And again with more people than necessary at the dinner table, Radek is the only one I get.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                You know, it would've been really funny if we'd heard Zelenka yelling as he went down the vent shaft from all the rooms he passed, like the infirmary (interrupting Keller and Ronon) and the plant lab (startling Katie and Rodney).
                                Yes it would,
                                sigpic
                                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Working...
                                X