Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Shep is obviously is in a hurry to get back home to Lizzie.
    Yup. Got a hot date tonight, John? LOL!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

"Weir's not going to be happy about this!"

Gotta love Lorne.
      sigpic

Comment

Lorne is not looking forward to telling Liz that he can't find Shep.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Massive understatement Lorne. Liz want's her John.
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
            Did John just say away team? What is this Star Trek Atlantis now?
            *snorts* Well, this definitely ranks as a story on the same level as some of Trek's crackiest, that's for sure.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Lorne is not looking forward to telling Liz that he can't find Shep.
              Yup. He won't get his pudding for dessert.

Comment

Team montage, and we see how the wraith enzyme affects Teyla and Ronon.
                sigpic

Comment

And there goes John's great plan to get everyone out of there. Rodney's not going on the mission. Ooops.

Comment

Wow!! Big needles.

Comment

Wow, they don't even use the syringes the right way.

Comment

Ford played John good in this scene, sad that it was fake.

Poor John, loosing Ford was the first of many weights of guilt put on his shoulders.
                        sigpic

Comment

Looks like the plan is coming together. Now Shep starts the psychological part.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And now Ford moves from mad commando skillz to mad master manipulator skillz.

Comment

This scene is so weird, but pretty cool.
                              sigpic

Comment

To bad Ford wasn't etlling the truth. We all know John would personally take him.

Comment

Working...
                                X