Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Overwhelming force?"

You underestimate John.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      Uh oh. I know champagne makes me loopy quicker than anything, so this could be fun to read your posts.
      loopy is such a funny word. Loopyloopyloopy. HEE.

UM...are we at the part where John learns Lizzeh is alive yet?
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Team Ford is back in Atlantis! The REAL reinforcements are here!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          loopy is such a funny word. Loopyloopyloopy. HEE.

UM...are we at the part where John learns Lizzeh is alive yet?
          Not yet.

Comment

And the rest of Team Shep is back.

Comment

Teyla, Carson and Ford as back-up is there.
              sigpic

Comment

"He'll be the dot getting rid of the other dots."

Ford, I love you!

Comment

"How do we know which one's the major?"

"He'll be the dot getting rid of the other dots."

In the Top Ten Best Lines for SGA!

Comment

Thank you Ford. Carson should just shut up. Love ya, Carson, but c'mon!

"He'll be the dot getting rid of the other dots." Classic line.

Comment

John hitting Ladon and he goes down like a light
                      sigpic

Comment

And here come the reinforcements from Genii. *snorts*

Comment

Perfect timing, John!!!

Comment

Ladon's gonna have one nasty bump on his head...

Comment

Genii go SPLAT! I love the sound effect. So chilling.

Comment

Whee, lookit all those Genii go splat against the gate shield!

Comment

Working...
                                X