No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too late now dummies. You already ate it.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Ford knows who Elizabeth listens to.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        And there's Ford using those mad commando skillz.
        He had jump wings on his dress blues in that pic we saw at his grandparents when John visited them. SR, correct me if I'm wrong but aren't Force Recon Marines the only jump qualified Marines.
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Can I get a witness? Raise your hand Shep. He means you.
          sigpic

Comment

Ford deliberately did not drug Sheppard's food. He KNOWS that Weir will listen to Sheppard. Ford = Sparky shipper!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
              He had jump wings on his dress blues in that pic we saw at his grandparents when John visited them. SR, correct me if I'm wrong but aren't Force Recon Marines the only jump qualified Marines.
              I'll have to ask Mr. SR and get back to you, but I know he got to jump. I think all Marines do it.
              sigpic

Comment

John and Rodney'c bickering as usual.
                sigpic

Comment

Lorne is about to get the eyebrow raise of doom.

Comment

Back to Atlantis and a great Elizabeth and Lorne scene.

I do love it.

"Sometimes they forget how much you worry"

Elizabeth's eyebrow of doom

"How much WE worry"
                    sigpic

Comment

Weir and Lorne and another Sparky-related scene. Lorne almost steps in it. Sparky shippers scream!
                      sigpic

Comment

Back on Atlantis!

Shep's overdue, Lizzeh's worried, and Lorne's making a joke. Lorne, you are so not fooling us. You KNOW that Lizzeh wants her Sheppy back.
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          I'll have to ask Mr. SR and get back to you, but I know he got to jump. I think all Marines do it.
                          Thanks. I can file it away for future fics.

Comment

What kind of drug-addled costume genius put together Ford's coat? Damn.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ronon's acts a bit like a 5-year-old when he push down the chair on his way out.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ford is not impressed with Ronon. Suck it up, Shark Eyes, Ronon will kick your ass again!

Comment

Working...
                                X