No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And back to the hospital room from hell, but now she's dreaming of a mysterious stranger. *waves to John*
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And now we got to meet Mrs. Weir, and I’m glad we got to hear a bit more about the pocket watch.
      sigpic

Comment

The Man in Black is back!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

More drugs. Great, just what she needs.
          sigpic

Comment

Lizzeh doesn't need more meds, Doctor Quack. She needs JOHN!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              The Man in Black is back!
              John would love that Cash comparison.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                And back to the hospital room from hell, but now she's dreaming of a mysterious stranger. *waves to John*
                A tall dark stranger, and I really must say that I'm a bit surprised that Elizabeth never thought it kight be him, but I guess the nanites are just that good and we can see that she slowly starts questioning everything.
                sigpic

Comment

Such a cute little pony tail. I wish she had worn her hair like that on Atlantis.
                  sigpic

Comment

OMFG. The group session. This scene was soooo crazy!

Comment

John would love that Cash comparison.
                      It was deliberate.

Comment

Snarky creep. I hate him.
                        sigpic

Comment

Imaginening John in her bed... what? It's probaly not the first time...
                          sigpic

Comment

Such a cute little pony tail. I wish she had worn her hair like that on Atlantis.
                            Maybe when she's hanging out with Teyla, doing yoga and drinking tea.

Comment

Someone's in Lizzeh's bed... and it ain't Goldilocks!

Comment

I still don't know what the point was of her seeing something in her bed and then seeing John at the door. But I made a connection.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X