Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to take a moment here.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Liz, I'm home.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Eye sex

Comment

John beams in... "I'm home!"

HUGS

"Yes, you are."
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hug of squeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

*flailing uncontrollably*
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh wow...wow, that scene gets to me every time, the whole thing is just love.
                sigpic

Comment

No more worrying each other.

Comment

Okay, back to serious stuff.

Gah, Everett looks bad.

Comment

He almost smiled when she hugged him. I've never noticed that before. And that look at her lips along with the lip lick. Nah, no ship here.
                      sigpic

Comment

USAF salutes are weird

Comment

Jumping into a very sad scene after that wasn't the best idea ever, becuase it's hard to get into a sad mode after the awesomeness that was the hug scene.
                          sigpic

Comment

This scene is very moving. I think Joe did a fabulous job. And I even forgive him the bad salute.
                            sigpic

Comment

Where in the name of all that is military did John learn how to salute?

Comment

*sighs and pets John*

Comment

Working...
                                X