Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Completely OT:

Spoiler:

Meet my new Nephew James..... he's got Teh Hair look down already and he's barely 3 days old

sigpic
    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Eeee, Madness reigns, your nephew is adorable!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Every day is a happy day when you have Sparky to play with.

So, questions on The Storm. John suddenly changed from relaxed and joking to a deadly killer on a mission. Did that surprise you?
      Eh, yes and no. We had seen him lead secret missions before, with the rescue in Rising and the raid in Underground, but there's something more this time, a new level of intensity to his behavior. Part of that is no doubt because The Enemy is in his home, rather than taking the fight to them as in the previous episodes, but even in the first time I saw The Storm, it seemed like there was something more that we weren't privy to. We still hadn't really gotten any hints about what John was doing prior to being punted to Antarctica, so the "former Special Ops pilot" theory hadn't really come into play yet in the fandom, but with revelations in later episodes, it's clear (to me at least) that the Special Ops theory is right on the money.

And then of course, there's the "unspoken feelings" theory. Because hey, SPARKY!

What do you think about this new side of our flyboy?
      Originally posted by Pocus View Post
      rawr!!!!!!!!!!!
      Oh, I'll second that!

I'd go more into it now, but I think that's a discussion best saved for The Eye. *wicked grin*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

rawr!!!!!!!!!!!
        That was very succinct.

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
        Completely OT:

Spoiler:

Meet my new Nephew James..... he's got Teh Hair look down already and he's barely 3 days old

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/...79586-orig.jpg

He is simply adorable and he does have teh hair. Congratulations.

Well, Mr. SR got my computer all fixed so I'm good to go again. I knew he could do it.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*big grin*
          sigpic

Comment

Every day is a happy day when you have Sparky to play with.
            And play they shall.

So, questions on The Storm. John suddenly changed from relaxed and joking to a deadly killer on a mission. Did that surprise you? What do you think about this new side of our flyboy?
            rawr!!!!!!!!!!!
            *thunk*

You stole my answer, Pocus!!!

Completely OT:

Spoiler:

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/...79586-orig.jpg

With that hair, it's definitely on topic. Congrats, he's adorable!!!

To continue with "The Storm":

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Eh, yes and no. We had seen him lead secret missions before, with the rescue in Rising and the raid in Underground, but there's something more this time, a new level of intensity to his behavior. Part of that is no doubt because The Enemy is in his home, rather than taking the fight to them as in the previous episodes, but even in the first time I saw The Storm, it seemed like there was something more that we weren't privy to. We still hadn't really gotten any hints about what John was doing prior to being punted to Antarctica, so the "former Special Ops pilot" theory hadn't really come into play yet in the fandom, but with revelations in later episodes, it's clear (to me at least) that the Special Ops theory is right on the money.

And then of course, there's the "unspoken feelings" theory. Because hey, SPARKY!
            Yep, I agree. The enemy invaded them, and John was uber defensive. And Elizabeth was in danger, but I doubt that had anything to do with it.

I'd go more into it now, but I think that's a discussion best saved for The Eye. *wicked grin*
            You know what the posts for "The Eye" are gonna look like?

A) *thunk*
            B) *droolz*
            C) *flailz*
            D) *squees*
            E) RAWR!
            F) dfjnvkfjhg

... At least, that's what my posts are gonna look like.

That was very succinct.

Well, Mr. SR got my computer all fixed so I'm good to go again. I knew he could do it.
            *hugs Mr. SR*

*big grin*
            *cackles*

Now every time I think of John today, there will be a little avatar in the corner of my mind, grinning like the Cheshire cat and going "RAWR".

Oh wait, here he is:

Chapter 1 is done, at 13 pages. Time to divvy them up and post them!

Comment

*radio's in from class*

Atlantis, this is the Lemming speaking.

Go ahead, Lemming!

I need extraction now - I'm a wee bit bored.

Sending a jumper to pick you up. Kate's waiting for you to come home!

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                *radio's in from class*

Atlantis, this is the Lemming speaking.

Go ahead, Lemming!

I need extraction now - I'm a wee bit bored.

Sending a jumper to pick you up. Kate's waiting for you to come home!

There's a big pile of sugar waiting on you when you get home. And no, I'm not talking about Teyla.

Comment

That was very succinct.

Yay, computer isn't sick anymore!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                  And play they shall.
                  With each other.

To continue with "The Storm":

Yep, I agree. The enemy invaded them, and John was uber defensive. And Elizabeth was in danger, but I doubt that had anything to do with it.
                  Suuuuuure you doubt it.

You know what the posts for "The Eye" are gonna look like?

A) *thunk*
                  B) *droolz*
                  C) *flailz*
                  D) *squees*
                  E) RAWR!
                  F) dfjnvkfjhg

... At least, that's what my posts are gonna look like.

There's a big pile of sugar waiting on you when you get home. And no, I'm not talking about Teyla.
                  No, Teyla is holding the saucer of sugar. And Kate is probably egging her on to do something... interesting... with it. Add whatever naughty scenario you can come up with here.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

With each other.

*snip*

No, Teyla is holding the saucer of sugar. And Kate is probably egging her on to do something... interesting... with it. Add whatever naughty scenario you can come up with here.
                    Seriously, SK, Smutty Tuesday doesn't start for another 7 hours! Well, 10 hours for you, but can't you wait that long???

Comment

Hope it helps!
                      So far it has. I even worked some of them into another much bigger fic I'm playing with.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Completely OT:

Spoiler:

He is totally adorable, Madness reigns.
                        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                          So far it has. I even worked some of them into another much bigger fic I'm playing with.
                          Awesome!

I'm getting a little obsessed with this particular fic, which is the fic bunnies telling me to back off and take a breather. I think I've written five pages today, in between work and shlepping on chores at home. Laundry, who needs it?! But just so I don't sound like a complete lazy slob, just a partial one, my sister has laundry in washer and dryer and she's taking a nap. I'm too nice to just throw it on her bed. Least I got a good excuse.

Comment

So since we're in between watching "The Storm" and "The Eye" at the moment, I thought it appropos to post this:

"These Moments"

It's a John POV fic that takes place during those few seconds in between TS/TE. Written by AngelQueen, who is perhaps one and the same with angelqueen04, who co-writes stargate_ren?

Anyhoodle. It's good.

Off to run with friends, be back later!

Comment

Seriously, SK, Smutty Tuesday doesn't start for another 7 hours! Well, 10 hours for you, but can't you wait that long???
                              Too late....

*sliding*

And now for my 22,000th post, you'll have to excuse me while I go and make a spam-post in my owner's thread... BBL!
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

*snorts* Please. We're ALWAYS in the gutter.

So since we're in between watching "The Storm" and "The Eye" at the moment, I thought it appropos to post this:

"These Moments"

It's a John POV fic that takes place during those few seconds in between TS/TE. Written by AngelQueen, who is perhaps one and the same with angelqueen04, who co-writes stargate_ren?

Anyhoodle. It's good.

Off to run with friends, be back later!
                                She is indeed one and the same. And yeah, it's a great little ficlet.

Comment

Working...
                                X