No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never noticed Lizzie's outfit before. She looks like June Cleaver.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Sumner! Another man to bite the bullet.

Comment

Bates!

And Sumner's already being an ass.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          *groans*
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

OMG she does!

Comment

John's smirk when Lizzie goes by him!

Comment

SQUEE! Lizzeh's pep talk!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                  John's smirk when Lizzie goes by him!
                  He's already been checking her out, the naughty boy.

Comment

That's what your sidearm is for. I love Marines. Hoo Ra!
                    sigpic

Comment

John's all "can we hurry this up? We have closets to christen in Atlantis"

Comment

Look at Lizzeh! Her enthusiasm is so infectious! She's so CUTE!

Comment

He just never takes his eyes off her.
                          sigpic

Comment

And Sumner and Shep have their first pissing contest. Final score: Shep: 1, Sumner: 0.

Comment

That's what your sidearm is for. I love Marines. Hoo Ra!
                              Semper Fi!

"That would be Doctor Weir, right?" John already knows who owns his ass.

Comment

And the gate activates! Yeehaw!

Comment

Working...
                                X